What the heart wants: Sasuke x all males FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is Elysian
Default What the heart wants: Sasuke x all males FC

Are you a fan of yaoi? Do you like any yaoi pairing with Sasuke them? Do you feel Sasuke is more attracted to the male gender? Then you're in the right place. Here at the Sasuke x all males FC we accept everyone with any Sasuke yaoi fandom. May it be a popular one like SasuNaru or SasuIta. It can also be a total crack pairing. Join us today.

~ Rules ~

1. No bashing. If someone is a fan of a pairing you don't like do not bash them or the pairing.

2. Please spoiler tag fanarts. You should also probably label them so people know which pairing fanarts are inside.

3. All NF rules apply.

4. You are allowed to have off topic conversation, but if it goes on for more than two posts then please start spoiler tagging it.

Owner:
Vocal Violence

Co Owner:
1.Sasuko

Members:
1. JHCross
2. Judecious
3. FoxxyKat
4. Reiki
5. xfucktheglasses

Lurkers:
1. Fighting Kitsune

Last edited by Mio Akiyama; 08-17-2011 at 02:06 AM.
Mio Akiyama is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is Elysian

~Fanarts~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~ Full Fanart Gallery ~

~Fanfics~

Love by LoZfanchick
Happy by Mojjochan
Paint Is Always Fun by BreakingDawn468
Black Satin and Gold Silk by AnnMiuka
Regaining Happiness by Mrs Kira Sakuya
Benefits of ANBU by LucciKun - Hikaru
Believe me, I have the worst intentions by Boushi
One More Day by Hime-Miko-Love
Contrast by Syaoran and Dracen Uchiha
Valentines Day Surprise by LucciKun - Hikaru
Taking Over by writerincognito
Even Though I Love You, You're Still a Teme by IzzyLawliet69
Hot Springs by LucciKun - Hikaru
Urban Angels and Demons by Tigeress33565
Without you, I'm Nothing by Akie-chan
A Shower is Best When It's Steamy by Akie-chan
Forbidden Love by yaoiqueen10
Save Me by Kiya- chan
Acknowledge My Feelings by onyx-angel101
A Final Attempt at Keeping His Promise by LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD
30 minutes by XxMikomiAixX
Reward for hard working Dobe by Izolda
Touch Like Fire by PureAllusion
Dirrty by Fifi McFu
Thank god for weekends by Hitomi-taichou
It's In My Eyes by Not Just An Illusion
Passion of Rivals by CrimsonBlizzard
I Scream For Ice Cream by mu149
The True Plan by TragicStoryteller666
Forever Love by HappeDaez
More Than Anything by stealth gato
Sasuke's Coupon Book by xXxCookie-MonsterxXx
Fight The Moonlight by Tanuki-Mara
Need You by iluvEdo

~Click for doujinshi~

Last edited by Mio Akiyama; 08-13-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
Mio Akiyama

~Fanarts~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~ Full Fanart Gallery ~

Under construction.

Last edited by Mio Akiyama; 08-12-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
Mio Akiyama

~ Coming Soon ~

Last edited by Mio Akiyama; 08-12-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
Mio Akiyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuko View Post
Aisshh no way! Joining!
Welcome to the FC.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
Sasuko

Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Oh my, I'm sorry...! I deleted my post!

EDIT: yayy!

Sasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
Hαnnαh
loluthinkicare
Examiner

Hαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is Celestial

Joinage, please!

Hαnnαh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
Mio Akiyama

Don't worry about it, Sasuko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHCross View Post
Joinage, please!
Welcome.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #11
Sasuko

Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Sasuko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Can I co-own?

Old 08-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
Mio Akiyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuko View Post
Can I co-own?
Sure you can.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
Sasuko

Yayyy!

Old 08-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
Mio Akiyama

Ah, so much to do tonight to make it look pretty.
Reserved posts are going to be all of different Sasuke x male pairings with their own fanart galleries, fanfic links, and doujin links.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #15
Sasuko

I see. That's quite a lot of work.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #16
Mio Akiyama

I was smart and saved all the fanarts last night, so it cuts the work down.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #17
Mio Akiyama

Welcome Jude.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #18
FoxxyKat
PERSONA!
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is RapturousFoxxyKat is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocal Violence View Post

Under construction

Ooohh! I found a really nice pic for this pair:

Smexy, ain't it?

FoxxyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #19
Mio Akiyama

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxyKat View Post
Ooohh! I found a really nice pic for this pair:

Smexy, ain't it?
Omg, yes.

Do you want to join?

Old 08-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #20
Hαnnαh
loluthinkicare
Examiner

Hαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is CelestialHαnnαh is Celestial

Mmmm, SuiSasu...

Hαnnαh is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: