• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 02-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #121
the_notorious_Z..
The Pirate Prime minister
Legendary Ninja

the_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysianthe_notorious_Z.. is Elysian

No anime this days would be complete without the loli character that for whatever reason is the leader/chairman/president/queen and dresses and behaves like she lives in 19th century England, bundled with maids and all.

the_notorious_Z.. is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #122
Judge Fudge
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultra

I'll never get Japan's obsession with that. We've already have four this season alone

Judge Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #123
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

that type of character has gotten pretty annoying now, they really need to move on and find something new.

Oh well, as long as they don't try to lay it out too much.

reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #124
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

All of a sudden I was reminded of Sora no Woto even though the series aren't much of anything alike. Anyway, nice seeing the girls dancing around in the sky. Guess bathing naked does solve all. And I was surprised to see Lan being the first to speak up about Madoka being banned considering her original great fear about being a pilot. Turned out to be a little bit of something for Lan and Muginami to see eye-to-eye on. As for the new girl, I'm actually alright with her since I don't think she's overly bitchy.

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #125
Gallant
Phantom
Kage

Gallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is Ascendant

Another loli chairman surprise surprise. Funny that she is the reason Lan does the "woof" thing. Even funnier is how devastated Lan was after she told her woof being a greeting was a lie lol.

Glad we got some more background information about the Vox and their connections to human history and why the "aliens" want them. The outsiders being descendants of Earthlings was something I definitely didn't expect.

Welp, I knew I didn't trust Moid and the fact that he has orders to awaken the Flower of Lagrange and then seemingly swipe the Vox after the fact is more than enough reason why. You never trust the squinty-eyed characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_notorious_Z.. View Post
No anime this days would be complete without the loli character that for whatever reason is the leader/chairman/president/queen and dresses and behaves like she lives in 19th century England, bundled with maids and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Fudge View Post
I'll never get Japan's obsession with that. We've already have four this season alone
I was just thinking this myself while watching the episode. I feel like I'm being flat out overloaded with the character archetype now.

Gallant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #126
blakstealth
Club Bangerz
Legendary Ninja

blakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendant

Madoka has finally achieved harem status! MARU~!!

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #127
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

Reverse harem, seriously ?

Old 03-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #128
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

[Underwater] Rinne no Lagrange - 09 (720p) [27500F88].mkv

[Commie] Rinne no Lagrange - 09 [C1864503].mkv

Random Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #129
Judge Fudge
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultraJudge Fudge is the ne plus ultra

Rinne no Lagrange: Daily Life of Pilot Boys was entertaining.

Last edited by Judge Fudge; 03-04-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #130
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

Yurikano really does look like Madoka. After this ep I'm starting to see more credence to the reincarnation theories based around those two beyond just the title's meaning.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #131
Kurokami Medaka
All or nothing!
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

Nice to see Madoka's past and how she became who she is now.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #132
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

Nice getting a back story on Madoka's past and how she became the person she is today.
And I'm sure Izzo, Array and Kirius had fun on their separate adventures this week xDD

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #133
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

Somehow the guys seemed even goofier than the girls. Although with Villagiulio leading them maybe I should have been expecting it. I enjoyed all that silliness from misunderstood duels, a surprise rescue, and maid time. Izo's reaction to the story makes me wonder if he lost someone close as well. So following the funny times will there also come serious stories for all the guys?

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #134
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

It was a pretty funny episode but I wonder how they are all connected, I mean the chairman of what's its name, KISS, Lan with that split eyed guy and the Vox retrieval group that is on the way.

I'm guessing it's like this:
- KISS came in advance to retrieve it for their world;
- They asked the chairman of that island thing/group;
- He doesn't want to give it up;
- KISS attacks them;
- They fail;
- Split eyed dude reports it to whatever that other guy is;
- He sends out the Vox retrieval group;

Old 03-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #135
Gallant
Phantom
Kage

Gallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is Ascendant

Ok that Kiss chant that they did or whatever was pretty terrible. I'm glad that the other three agreed.

Oh great a school festival. I hate the episodes that use them.

Funny how they all went to find Madoka but didn't quite realize their goal. Although one of them met Madoka without even realizing it. That story about Madoka's past was somewhat interesting. Now I know where Madoka got that fugly top knot she puts on. It is all Youko's fault.

Gallant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #136
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

Yeah, she should really stop doing that, it's fucking ugly and just ridiculous

Old 03-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #137
blakstealth
Club Bangerz
Legendary Ninja

blakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendant

What the feck? It's adorably hilarious. xD

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #138
Random Member
That One Guy

[Underwater] Rinne no Lagrange - 10 (720p) [A4A8B0C7].mkv

[Commie] Rinne no Lagrange - 10 [5871E392].mkv

Old 03-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #139
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

"Where the sweats are the master, the skirts the servants" That's the first I've ever heard of that xDD

And this has been bothering me for years but do grilled eels actually taste good?

I don't think anyone's crazy enough to believe Lan and Muginami could handle the enemy by themselves, so Madoka deciding to go against orders was a given.

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode.

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #140
Judge Fudge
Outskirts Trading Pimp

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...on-2-confirmed

Quote:
The official Twitter account for the Rinne no Lagrange animated series has confirmed that the show will continue for another season, although it did not immediately confirm the airdates and times, despite the initial confirmation that the show would be split into two seasons back in December according to a Japanese newspaper report that also confirmed that the second season would air in July of this year and run through September.