☆ Living on the outside: The No.6 FC ☆ - Page 51 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Other Anime/Manga Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #1001
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

SakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faith

Tomorrow when i get back to the dormitory i will try to translate more, now I need to go to sleep

SakuraYume is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #1002
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

SakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faithSakuraYume is a guardian of the faith

Okay so this is a summary of No.6 Drama CD 6 Track 9
I don't know if everything is good, i could make some mistakes but i hope you will enjoy it ^^. And sorry for my English.

Spoiler:
They want to make a soup. It's West Block (Inukashi and Nezumi) vs No.6 (Shion and Safu).
Inukashi and Nezumi have only some not good things from the West Block like dried meat or rotten bread and Shiona and Safu have good things like onion, carrot or big lobster (which if i understand good, was bought by Safu's grandma). Shion is happy because with it they can make a good stew and he's asking if Nezumi and Inukashi will eat it too. Inukashi and Nezumi being tsunderes here, saying they don't want it. Safu is saying that no one is forcing them. Nezumi is saying that he's Macbeth soup is unique and Inukashi is saying it's a battle, which one's food will be better. Shion is Shion so he's like "All right! Let's do our best Safu!" with a smile. Inukashi and Nezumi thinks how to make it with those poor components. Safu and Shion are already making the food, Shion is saying that Safu is good at those things (cooking) and he's saying that Safu will be a good wife someday (of course he's saying it like 'good wife for someone else' not for him, he's just an airhead and didn't even think what he said xD). Safu is all "EH A WIFE?!" blushing and fangirling, "we're still too young Shion!... but for me anytime is good", here she starts to laugh really.. weird xD and Shion is saying she should stop because she's holding a knife (she probably wanted to get close to him, hug him or something). Safu apologizing and saying to Shion if he could prepare the lobster (it's hard so she's asking him to do it, Shion you're so manly). But Shion can't do it, he doesn't have enough strength. Nezumi is planing with Inukashi how to steal the lobster from Shion and Safu, because it would make their soup better. He wants to deceive Shion, pretending he wants to help him with this lobster. He's going to Shion and saying that Shion can't even prepare the lobster, because he's just a young master from No.6. Shion wants Nezumi to acknowledge him (or something like this). Nezumi is saying to give him this lobster. But he doesn't have strength to do it too (muhahaha, but he tried, this is where i said he wanted to be a good husband xD). Then Shion is saying "Thank you. Nezumi." and Nezumi is asking (shocked) "For what?" and here i can't really understand exactly but it's something like Shion is saying that if he hadn't met Nezumi he would grow up as a man who don't know how to prepare the lobster, and now Nezumi has taught him, he will knew how to do it. "And that makes me proud". And Nezumi is like "E... Yeah..." and saying Shion exaggerates a little, but Shion is like "I'm glad to have known you". And here is the scene with heterosexual longing. God I love it so much (now kiss). They start singing together and Safu saying them to stop. Nezumi is saying that the atmosphere was like this, he felt like singing (the atmosphere between you guys, JUST MARRY ALREADY DAMMIT). And Shion is saying here that their performance... and here i'm like "Shion.speak.slower.God.dammit.". I really can't understand what he's saying here. Safu is saying to them they should go back to their work.
*Nezumi's evil laugh* Nezumi's saying he will be taking the lobster with him. Shion is shocked Nezumi betrayed him (my emotions). Nezumi is saying that he will make a perfect Macketh soup with it, and then he cuts himself on the lobster's tongs. Safu is panicking that is looks bad, because there's blood. Nezumi is saying he's okay. And here Shion goes yandere. He wants Nezumi to give him the lobster and he's screaming 'how dare you, lobster! How dare you do this to Nezumi! I will destroy you!' and Nezumi is like "Shion, this is my mission!"
S: "Let me go Nezumi! I won't forgive this lobster!"
Everyones panicking.
N: "Snap out of it, Shion!"
Lobster is already smashed to pieces. They can't do anything with it. They forget about the battle. Nezumi is saying about the third option. To put together the Macbet soup form West Block and the stew from No.6 and the will make a perfect dish. Everyone agree.

MY BBYS! SO MANY EMOTIONS! ;A; I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Last edited by SakuraYume; 03-09-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #1003
Minko
Welcome, Moon-and-star.
Genin

Minko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraYume View Post
Okay so this is a summary of No.6 Drama CD 6 Track 9
I don't know if everything is good, i could make some mistakes but i hope you will enjoy it ^^. And sorry for my English.

Spoiler:
They want to make a soup. It's West Block (Inukashi and Nezumi) vs No.6 (Shion and Safu).
Inukashi and Nezumi have only some not good things from the West Block like dried meat or rotten bread and Shiona and Safu have good things like onion, carrot or big lobster (which if i understand good, was bought by Safu's grandma). Shion is happy because with it they can make a good stew and he's asking if Nezumi and Inukashi will eat it too. Inukashi and Nezumi being tsunderes here, saying they don't want it. Safu is saying that no one is forcing them. Nezumi is saying that he's Macbeth soup is unique and Inukashi is saying it's a battle, which one's food will be better. Shion is Shion so he's like "All right! Let's do our best Safu!" with a smile. Inukashi and Nezumi thinks how to make it with those poor components. Safu and Shion are already making the food, Shion is saying that Safu is good at those things (cooking) and he's saying that Safu will be a good wife someday (of course he's saying it like 'good wife for someone else' not for him, he's just an airhead and didn't even think what he said xD). Safu is all "EH A WIFE?!" blushing and fangirling, "we're still too young Shion!... but for me anytime is good", here she starting to laughing really.. weird xD and Shion is saying she should stop because she's holding a knife (she probably wanted to get close to him, hug him or something). Safu apologizing and saying to Shion if he could prepare the lobster (it's hard so she's asking him to do it, Shion you're so manly). But Shion can't do it, he doesn't have enough strength. Nezumi is planing with Inukashi how to steal the lobster from Shion and Safu, because it would make their soup better. He wants to deceive Shion, pretending he wants to help him with this lobster. He's going to Shion and saying that Shion can't even prepare the lobster, because he's just a young master from No.6. Shion wants Nezumi to acknowledge him (or something like this). Nezumi is saying to give him this lobster. But he doesn't have strength to do it too (muhahaha, but he tried, this is where i said he wanted to be a good husband xD). Than Shion is saying "Thank you. Nezumi." and Nezumi is asking (shocked) "For what?" and here i can't really understand exactly but it's sotmehing like Shion is saying that if he hadn't met Nezumi he would grow up as a man who don't know how to prepare the lobster, and now Nezumi has taught him, he will knew how to do it. "And that makes me proud". And Nezumi is like "E... Yeah..." and saying Shion exaggerates a little, but Shion is like "I'm glad to have known you". And here is the scene with heterosexual longing. God I love it so much (now kiss). They start singing together and Safu saying them to stop. Nezumi is saying that the atmosphere was like this, he felt like singing (the atmosphere between you guys, JUST MARRY ALREADY DAMMIT). And Shion is saying here that their performance... and here i'm like "Shion.speak.slower.God.dammit.". I really can't understand what he's saying here. Safu is saying to them they should go back to their work.
*Nezumi's evil laugh* Nezumi's saying he will be taking the lobster with him. Shion is shocked Nezumi betrayed him (my emotions). Nezumi is saying that he will make a perfect Macketh soup with it, and then he cuts himself on the lobster's tongs. Safu is panicking that is looks bad, because there's blood. Nezumi is saying he's okay. And here Shion goes yandere. He wants Nezumi to give him the lobster and he's screaming 'how dare you, lobster! How dare you do this to Nezumi! I will destroy you!' and Nezumi is like "Shion, this is my mission!"
S: "Let me go Nezumi! I won't forgive this lobster!"
Everyones panicking.
N: "Snap out of it, Shion!"
Lobster is already smashed to pieces. They can't do anything with it. They forget about the battle. Nezumi is saying about the third option. To put together the Macbet soup form West Block and the stew from No.6 and the will make a perfect dish. Everyone agree.

MY BBYS! SO MANY EMOTIONS! ;A; I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
That's so adorable <3 Thanks a billion for the translation Saku, I don't know hardly any Japanese

Minko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:26 AM   #1004
Blackberry90
ANBU Recruit

Blackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truth

Sakura, thank you so much!! I loled really hard XD XD especially to the part where Shion goes to yandere XD XD

And you are right. Shion and Nezumi should just marry and stop torturing fangirls XD

Blackberry90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #1005
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Oh God that translation .Saku I love youuuuuuuuuuuu.You're the best co-owner ever.

ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #1006
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

But please remember it can have a lot of mistakes.
I know that fencer-x from tumblr will be translating all of the Drama CDs

Old 03-12-2012, 06:10 AM   #1007
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

No.6 Drama CD 1 Translation

Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #1008
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #1009
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

big version of No.6 BD/DVD official art:

Finally *___* Now I'm waiting for the bigger version of the second one
this one:

Old 03-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #1010
Shukumei
Here and there
Jounin

Shukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is Celestial

Ch14 is out, and a bonus Ch3.5.

Shukumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:25 AM   #1011
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
Ch14 is out, and a bonus Ch3.5.
That's right. HERE

AND GUYS OMG

Spoiler:

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJKLLKJHGFDSA SDFGHJKL

Old 03-15-2012, 02:47 AM   #1012
Minko
Welcome, Moon-and-star.
Genin

Minko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faithMinko is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
That's right. HERE

AND GUYS OMG

Spoiler:

SHION'S FACE. JUST

Minko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #1013
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

No.6 Drama CD 2 Translation
No.6 Drama CD 3 Translation

Old 03-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #1014
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
That's right. HERE

AND GUYS OMG

Spoiler:

OHMYGOD gsdfhagdfgjafjadjdfjfsafg pek

/dead

Old 03-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #1015
Blackberry90
ANBU Recruit

Blackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truthBlackberry90 is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
That's right. HERE

AND GUYS OMG

Spoiler:

Sakura:
Is this an official art??

Blackberry90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #1016
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

^ I think yes

Old 03-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #1017
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

It is a No.6 doujinshi cover by Ishino (chief animation director of No.6) so yeah it's like official I think Ishino just love them so much and decided to draw a doujinshi

Just check out Ishino's Twitter and Pixiv.

Spoiler:

Old 03-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #1018
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
It is a No.6 doujinshi cover by Ishino (chief animation director of No.6) so yeah it's like official I think Ishino just love them so much and decided to draw a doujinshi

Just check out Ishino's Twitter and Pixiv.

Spoiler:
OMG ....

Old 03-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #1019
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

NEW FUCKING OFFICIAL ARTS FROM ISHINO'S ARTBOOK

PART 1

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

HOLY SHIT JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT SHION IS TOUCHING NEZUMI'S NECK:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

JESUS CHRIST YES:

FOREST PRINCESS NEZUMI:

Last edited by SakuraYume; 03-18-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #1020
SakuraYume
Tsuna's love slave
Rookie

PART 2

Spoiler:

HOLY SHIT YES:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rate This Thread