Death Note - The Birth of Kira [Fandub] - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Fanworks

Old 07-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
Semiotic Sacrilege
Missing-nin

Semiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is Celestial
Default Death Note - The Birth of Kira [Fandub]

Hey everyone, I wanted to share this Fandub I just finished from the series, Death Note. It's one of my favorite scenes from the whole series!

This is the first Anime dub I've actually created myself and not just voiced in so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. If there is a better section for this then please feel free to move it!

Last edited by Semiotic Sacrilege; 08-10-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Semiotic Sacrilege is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
OniTasku
[Weeabro for life]
Salieri

OniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowOniTasku is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Moving to Fanworks. Hope you don't mind.

Sorry if this isn't the right place either, Juli. Thought this would be best here.

OniTasku is offline   Reply With Quote