Best and Worst Pairings? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 12-26-2005, 05:51 AM   #1
Lilica
Rookie

Lilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of lightLilica is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Who are the best and wroste Naruto Pairngs?

ok everyone (almost) has a favourite and least fav pairings in Naruto.
i will start of:

Favourite(s):
InoxSasuke --- Really cute
InoxShikamaru ---- same thing really cute! besides they are on the same team and are always together
NejixHinata --- i love this pairing they are no incest!

Least Favourite(s):
InoxChouji --- ughhh its so wrong! to me anyway i just cant see them as a couple. i mean Ino just cares for him as a friend and team-mate, vise-versa. thats all!
ShikamaruxTemari --- ahh! i hate this couple! mainly because i suppose i hate Temari and i support inoxShikamaru.
SakuraxSasuke --- the wroste of the wroste. i hate Sakura with all the "sasuke-kun, sasuke-kun!!"
NejixTenTen - i dont hate them that much they just dont fit with me.

so thats mine

NarutoForums

Old 12-26-2005, 05:56 AM   #2
vanh
whatever
Elite Jounin

vanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendent

Best:
ShikaTema :best of th best lol i like both of them
NejiTenTen : this pairing is ok
Naruto Hinata :fine

Worst :
SasukeXSakura :worst of the worst, i hate both of them

Old 12-26-2005, 06:07 AM   #3
Paracetamol Boy
Pretty Fly For A Shite Guy
Pretentious Plebeian

Paracetamol Boy has disabled reputation

Best:

TemaShika
LeeGaa
OroKabu
SasoDei
ZetDei
AsuKure
ItaKisa
ItaSasu (yeah you got that part right)
ShikaChou

Worst:

SasuSaku
ShikaIno

In Between:

NaruHina
NaruSaku
SasuNaru
InoSaku
GaaNaru
NejiHina
ShinoKiba

Last edited by Paracetamol Boy; 12-27-2005 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:13 AM   #4
G. Hawke
Dovahkiin
Missing-nin

G. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is TranscendentG. Hawke is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to G. Hawke

Bleh,
I only actually like 2 pairings.

1) TemaShika (Fave, easily)
2) NaruHina

But of we are actually talking about what pairing would be good in the context of the storyline then i have also 2 faves.

1) NejiHina
2) SasuSaku

I could write a long ass essay as to why i think so but bleh, i am lazy.

Old 12-26-2005, 06:46 AM   #5
Crush!
Banned
Legendary Ninja

Crush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is Ascendant

Best:
SasuSaku

Worst:
NaruSaku
NaruAnyone

Old 12-26-2005, 07:01 AM   #6
Mizura
Meh
Sammich

Mizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is Eternal

Favourites:

NejiHina: the two with the most complicated relationship in the whole story (save for Naruto and Sasuke), the most understanding I believe because of that, and together they can change the Hyuuga clan, Neji with strength, Hinata with the kindness and human aspect that's been missing for far too long in the Hyuuga clan. In the meantime, not all cultures consider cousin relationships incest (I certainly don't, never even thought about it until I heard people complaining about it), and saying that cousins automatically have deformed babies is as accurate as saying that being gay automatically gives you Aids. So if you hate this pairing for Those reasons, please get you priorities straight. The fact that there are kids happily murdering each other in this series should be of higher concern. Besides, I don't think it'd happen anyway, I just see much potential and very deep bonds for it (that Kishimoto probably will keep them at sibling-like bonds. Ah well).

NaruSaku: pairing with the most gradual development in the series. Post-timeskip, I won't give anything away but they obviously get along well in everyday life. In the meantime, the only reason Sakura has rejected Naruto all this time is because she misunderstood him. The more she came to understand him, the closer she became to him (if only as a friend), until post-timeskip where she actually vows to save him. Naruto? He explained why he liked Sakura way back in chapter 3: when Sakura said she'd do anything to get acknowledged. In short, they're actually alike, and since then they've grown stronger bonds through the trials they've gone through together.

OroKabu: wait, I just think it's funny. >.>;; Come on, Kabuto said "You can always use my body" to Orochimaru. X'D

LeeHina: (um, just for the crack aspect). But seriously, Lee is Naruto's inspirational force, minus the excessively brash aspect (Lee is actually a gentleman, so would be nice to her instead of ignoring her). They'd form the ultimate pairing of Youth! That and Neji and Hiashi's head would explode. XP

In between:

ShikaTema: Well we all know the common arguments for it, and the fact that it's well... canon, but until I see more development for it and explanations beyond "because Shikamaru thinks she's scary!", I'll be neutral on it.

ShikaIno: It actually shows more possibilities of deeper ties than ShikaTema because they've been together this long, but ah well. Not canon.

NaruIno: after NaruSaku, the possibly best Naruto pairing imo. Ino seems to have the type of strong mind to shrug off all possible criticism people would give her because of Naruto, and Naruto would probably appreciate that. She also has the loud outgoing personality that would allow her to keep up with Naruto's antics.

ChouIno: Actually, it's because of my fandom interpretation of it. The way I see it, Ino is the most "kunoichi-like" person out of the girls, and kunoichis have to go on undercover and assassination missions. Ino would have to constantly wear a mask and be someone different than she is really. And Chouji, with his open and kind honesty and ability to not mind the superficial, could be like a breath of relief for her. In my personal non-canon interpretation of this pairing, anyway. =P

LeeTen: Lee is the only character development Tenten has ever got... The. Only. One. In the beginning she was looking down at him (as opposed to oh... helping him up), and spitting on his dreams with "Give up Lee. Of course you can't beat Neji! Because unlike you, Neji's a genius." Oh yey. Right where it hurts most. Then in the forest of death, even Sakura showed more respect to Lee than Tenten: Sakura smiled when Lee promised to come back stronger, while Tenten looked... annoyed. =\ In short she doesn't seem to be a believer in hard work to surpass your limits and dreams. The databook actually stated "fortune-telling" as her hobby, so it seems she had practically the same narrow outlook on life as Neji did. So that character development? Pre-timeskip, right before the end of part 1: Tenten finally showed that she acknowledged Lee in one way or another (by well... just smiling). Which more importantly means: acknowledging his nindo. She could use having some of Lee's nindo attitude rub off her.

Least favourites:

NejiTen. Imo, the most shallow pairing ever, even worse on the human aspect than SasuSaku. At least Sakura truly did try to help Sasuke, even at the expense of her own happiness. Tenten though, is the ONLY one who has never done anything for Neji. Neji needed to be proved wrong in order to break free of the cages that binded him, the dual situation of him being a genius and the fact that he seems forever limited is what made him so spiteful. Lee and Hinata both tried to prove him wrong, Gai tried to talk some sense into him, Hizashi, through Hiashi, showed him that his cages need not hold him down, Genma told him as much as well, and it all ended with Naruto managing to prove him wrong. I think as a result, he took all these people as an example, striving to just like them, push at his barriers and believing in something higher. In the meantime, what did Tenten do? Act like a groupie, go on and on about him being a genius, and forever failing to see that Neji's actually suffering because of his status underneath it all, when even Lee and Gai knew that Something was wrong while Hinata saw through his mask of indifference (when she said "you're wrong" and said that Neji was the one suffering, it was also the part about "letting go to not suffer anymore": she could see that even though Neji pretended to be indifferent and resigned, he was actually struggling, a clarity of vision that made Neji lose his cool) even when she was half dead and Naruto saw even more to it. In the chuunin exams, Tenten completely shrugged off Neji's story (even random chuunins showed more reaction...) and just cared about whether Neji wins or not. Now Tenten could have been the one to change Neji, but because her own eyes weren't that much better, she's lost that opportunity: Neji's now way ahead of her. Maybe Neji can do something for Her but he's too spartan-like in attitude to bother going out of his way to inspire people. I also don't think their personalities are compatible: Neji is said by the databook to be "spartan-like", completely ignoring things that are of no concern to him, while Tenten is said to be a "busybody" and a "research enthusiast" so would probably bore him with things he has no interest in... (a small example being when she interrupted his training when Tsunade came back, small example really but still). She'd also make the lousiest training partner ever (since I heard this excuse somewhere): she tires out the most quickly, she seems to rest a lot (both her covers show her resting, while Lee was training she wasn't doing anything, admittedly she might have been training before but she seemed neither out of breath or having a single smudge on her, right before the final phase of the chuunin exams, she was exhausted after throwing kunais at him while Neji was fine, Lee commented post-timeskip that she lacked discipline or didn't train enough, when Lee even called Ino and Sakura strong during the chuunin exams so wouldn't be so harsh if Tenten truly gave it her all, and she was the first to complain about being tired (Neji seemed to totally ignore her then by the way, with Lee replying first, but it's not sure since they were interrupted)), and all in all, there must have been a reason Neji decided to train alone after the chuunin exams. Neji also doesn't give off a lot of encouragements or the likes while training, just curt comments (he even ignored Tenten's compliment right before the final chuunin test) or staying silent, so imo wouldn't even inspire Tenten to do better, while Lee on the contrary would. Finally, their combined social attitude doesn't speak much to me. Pre-timeskip = arrogant people unite to make fun of the underdogs (yey), post-timeskip = whiners unite. Bah.

SasuSaku: I don't mind this pairing that much anymore actually, because Sakura won't revert back to being a dumb fangirl, plus she's possibly the only one right now who might help him slowly heal from his emotional scars (besides Naruto). But I don't see how Sasuke can return the favour emotionally.

NaruHina: Oy, Hinata's crush on Naruto and her taking him as an example are two seperate aspects of her character development imo. Gaara, Neji, Tsunade and even Sakura all took Naruto as an example and progressed as well. Hinata's crush makes her look dumb. =\ Also, I think getting with Naruto would kill the only thing that makes her stand out from the other girls in terms of personality: she's the only quiet one. Naruto is naturally loud, I realized this in part 2. So either Hinata would have to become as hyperactive to keep up with him, or she'd just stay in the corner while Naruto goes off doing whatever it is he does. I'd rather have Hinata become the quiet but mature and strong-willed one instead, with time...

Old 12-26-2005, 07:01 AM   #7
Chi
Technical Knockout
Jounin

Chi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is Ascendant

Best? Probably TenTen x Gaara.. Or Shizune x Konohamaru..
Hinata x Kankurou is also good..

Worst is probably Naruto x Kankurou, or Kabuto x Asuma..

Edit: Wow Mizura.. Some great explanations there, but I still can't see Hina x Neji relations to be more than brother sister.. I mean.. When i think of them, I try to put me and my cousin in their places, and that just ....

Old 12-26-2005, 07:35 AM   #8
Kin
I ARE BACK.
Examiner

Kin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is Elysian

Best...
Shika/Ino
Sasuke/Ino

Only 2? o_o;

Least..
Gaara/Hinata
Chouji/Ino

I believe?

Old 12-26-2005, 07:35 AM   #9
Mizura
Meh
Sammich

Mizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is Eternal

Quote:
Edit: Wow Mizura.. Some great explanations there, but I still can't see Hina x Neji relations to be more than brother sister.. I mean.. When i think of them, I try to put me and my cousin in their places, and that just ....
Hahah, the main essay is in the first page of the Hyuugacest fanclub. The thing is, I don't consider cousin relationships to be incest, so I never saw it as icky at all. I can understand though if someone else feels uncomfortable about the pairing because of their own cultural views, or dislikes the pairing for other reasons.

Though it really annoys me [/understatement] when people go "Eww incest, you people are disgusting and morally corrupt and should burn in hell" (<- all things actually said by flamers, quite often in fact) and Geez, as I said, you don't have to like it, but if you want to complain about morality, go complain about juvenile delinquency and child abuse instead, won't you? =_=

Quote:
TenTen x Gaara
Actually, Kankurou x Tenten could be interesting because they both work with tools.

I really wish LeeHina stood a chance sometimes. =\ At least it wouldn't get flamed all the time. Right now everytime I see someone new posting at the Hyuugacest fanclub, I have to wonder if it's a new member or a flamer first. Bah.

Quote:
Naruto x Kankurou
Don't know about Naruto x Kankurou, but judging from the number of sites on Narusearch, it seems that Naruto x Shikamaru is more popular than all het pairings save SasuSaku (that means, yes: more than NaruSaku, NaruHina, ShikaTema and ShikaIno...). Don't ask me how. I have no idea.

As for Kabuto x Genma: I don't know about that either but one day while hunting for Japanese fanarts, I came across a Genma x Neji site... with questionable content too at times >.> .

Old 12-26-2005, 07:52 AM   #10
Judgement
Rookie

Judgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of lightJudgement is a glorious beacon of light

Best:
SasuIno
NaruSaku
KibaHina
SasuAnko

Worst:
SasuSaku
NejiTen
NaruHina

Old 12-26-2005, 08:12 AM   #11
crystal-kay
Leo's Lover, Haru
Special Jounin

crystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminarycrystal-kay is Luminary
Send a message via Yahoo to crystal-kay

Best:
NejiHina
ShikaTem
LeeSaku

Worst:
SasuSaku - It irritates me! "Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun!" Even Ino didn't keep at it.
NaruSaku

In Between:
KibaHina
NaruHina

Old 12-26-2005, 08:23 AM   #12
Chi
Technical Knockout
Jounin

Chi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is AscendantChi is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh
Though it really annoys me [/understatement] when people go "Eww incest, you people are disgusting and morally corrupt and should burn in hell" (<- all things actually said by flamers, quite often in fact) and Geez, as I said, you don't have to like it, but if you want to complain about morality, go complain about juvenile delinquency and child abuse instead, won't you? =_=
Well.. It's not like i consider it incest, or somthn.. Not even i care about other people's opinion in my country on this matter..
It's just i have special relationship with my cousin.. And it's friends relationship.. I mean.. I can't imagine her as my wife or GF.. Because i have different feelings for her.. Not love..
I don't know how to explain it really..

And when i think about Hina x Neji, first thing that comes in my mind is that they are cousins. And since only cousins relations that i know close enough are my own, I apply my feelings to their relations. And it ends bad..

Old 12-26-2005, 08:39 AM   #13
Alia_Atreides
Mew...
Missing-nin

Alia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is CelestialAlia_Atreides is Celestial

Favorite:
- ShikaTem: I love the idea of this lazy boy with this resolute girl. He will help Temari to relax, and she will show Shikamaru that girls are nor so bad at all...
- KakaRin: I still hope Kakashi can find love in his life, and it must be with the sweet Rin... First love, eternal love.
- SakuLee: He has such a good heart... And so does Sakura. If only she could forget dreadful Sasuke!

Worst:
- SakuSasu: He so doesnt desearve it!

Old 12-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #14
Renegade Raine
Queen of GrimmHime
ANBU Recruit

Renegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is LuminaryRenegade Raine is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Renegade Raine

Warning: I am REAAAAAAAALY into crack pairings. :D

Best:
SasuSaku - One of the two non-crack pairings I'm into, because I also like angsty relationships. Makes it more interesting, in my opinion. You'd rarely see a relationship like that work in the real world, which is why I like seeing that kind in fiction more than non-angsty pairs. It's been fun seeing Sakura evolve from the Sasuke fangirl to someone who genuinely cares about him. And although most people say that there's absolutely NO WAY that Sasuke will return her feelings, there have been hints (it's late, so I won't list them now, but if I see enough SasuSaku hatred, I will list them later). It's gonna be a long battle uphill when the two meet again, but that's what makes it all the more captivating.

TemaShika: Shikamaru is my overall favorite character and Temari is my favorite female character. So it's natural that I'd want them to end up together! But beyond that point, I think that the two balance each other out well.

KankuTen: IT'S CRACKTASTIC~! Neither have a last name, both use some sort of string, they both rely on weapons of some sort, they're usually out of the spotlight, and everytime Kankurou would try to be an asshole to her, she'd whip his ass in line!

GaaHina: Gaara is a loner who has troubles socially (or at least he used to, not so sure now). Hinata is a sweet little woman who might be able to show our cute little Gaara how to love. Damn, just thinking about it almost gets my eyes misty.

OroTsu - Most people pair Tsunade up with Jiraiya (or Naruto -_-... ), but if you think about it, there are a couple of hints of OroTsu. Orochimaru and Tsunade were the two to get the bells in the exercise, correct? That could either mean that they were just simply the two strongest then...or they somehow worked together. And it might just been me, but when she chose not to heal his hands and also when she protected Naruto against him, Orochimaru seemed a bit hurt. But it could be my overly active imagination (I wasn't voted Most Imaginative in school for nothing!).

NaruAya - Naruto likes ramen. Ayame MAKES ramen. End of story.

KimiTayu - Angstiness to the max here, and I rather like the idea of a Sound nin romance. :D

NejIno - Another cracktastic pairing~! Imagine the exchanges between the two! Ino seems to anger easily and Neji talks too damned much (don't get me wrong, I like both characters). But Ino is feminine enough to make a good wife, but has enough balls to pull him away from the crowd if he gets in one of those long angsty talks again. And they'd have beautiful children who can control people's bodies AND see their chakra points. Heck yes!

ItaSaku - Hey, if she can't get with Sasuke, get with his brother! They greatly contrast with each other in personality and has all the potential of a beautiful angsty relationship if they ever got together. And just imagine, if Sasuke turned evil (with no going back), this would drive him even more insane (since according to the databook, Sakura was the one person who filled his loneliness). But I like SasuSaku better.

Worst:
NaruSaku: I dunno, I just don't feel any kind of spark. Plus they have too good of a friendship to be ruined by a relationship. I fully support them as best friends, but hate them as lovers.

Yaoi pairngs

ShikaIno: They have to keep the ShikaInoChou formation in future generations...this would ruin it! ;_;

ChouIno: Same as above, although I like the coupling better than ShikaIno.

Sandcest - Come on, they're brothers and sister!

NejTen - Too bland for my tastes

Neutral:
LeeSaku - I like it, but to be shallow, they don't look very good together.
SaiSaku - Has the potential to be cute, but I like SasuSaku and ItaSaku better.
NaruHina - I suppose the contrasting of the personalities could be interesting, but I think Naruto is too clueless for Hinata.
LeeTen - They're alright, I suppose, but make better friends.

Old 12-26-2005, 08:52 AM   #15
FitzChivalry
Person of Internet
Advisor

FitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is Divine

Are we talking our personal favorites, or the best canon/fandom relationships?

Canon:
Temari x Shikamaru
Naruto x Sakura
Sasuke x Sakura

Fandom:
Everything else.

Old 12-26-2005, 08:57 AM   #16
Mizura
Meh
Sammich

Quote:
It's just i have special relationship with my cousin.. And it's friends relationship.. I mean.. I can't imagine her as my wife or GF.. Because i have different feelings for her.. Not love..
I don't know how to explain it really..
Lol! I see. That's fine, it's all personal opinion. XD

It's not Too different I guess from guys who don't like yaoi, not because they are fundamentally against it, but because they just can't imagine themselves with a guy. It happens.

Speaking of yaoi, NaruSasu (Sasuke doesn't deserve to be seme >.>) is the most developed relationship in the series I'd guess. I'm not into yaoi myself, so it's hard for me to get a "feel" for it.

I like GaaLee, at least in friendship, though (never thought further than friendship >.>;; ). They went from enemies to friends of sorts, Lee is rather understanding in the end and Gaara could use a good friend.

Old 12-26-2005, 09:11 AM   #17
mr_yenz
Lavender Raine
Elite Teacher

mr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendantmr_yenz is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to mr_yenz Send a message via MSN to mr_yenz

WARNING: I am a crack writer, and like the most weirdest crack pairings out there. You have been warned. But at least I have some 'normal' pairings I like...

Best (crack)

KakaHina - Yes, I like it. And yes, I write it. Head over to the fanfiction section if you want links. And I can give you links of other people who write it too.

KakaShizu - ...

Shounen-ai/Yaoi pairings:
KakaNaru - ...fanfiction and art make it so adorable!
ItaKaka - fanfiction have a nice chemistry to it
SasuIru - hah!
KakaNeji - ... O_o

Best (normal):

NaruSaku - ...I just like it. And it has a nice feeling to it as well.

NaruIno - what Meh said

IruAnko - Yarr~! It's crazy yet it works.

Worst (all)
KakaIru - they have BARELY communicated at all, and their only connection is through Naruto. Someone please tell me why people love this pairing, other than 'OMG they're soo hot together and it's SMEXEH!!' I feel like puking...

SasuNaru/NaruSasu - ...No thanks, it's not my cup of tea.

SasuSaku - "OMG, OMG Sasuke-kun!!!" ...just stupid fangirling gone to waste... Sakura should become a cheerleader instead.

NaruHina - Hello, there is a difference between admiring someone and having a crush on them. Hinata has always ADMIRED Naruto, NOT crushing. I won't say anything else, or I'll just rant on and on about how much I HATE this pairing.

ItaSasu - just... NO.

Other pairings: I either can't be bothered to list them, or I am just neutral on them. Like Sasuke/anyone now.

Last edited by mr_yenz; 05-07-2006 at 05:04 AM. Reason: change of pairings on NaruSaku, NejiHina and Sasuke/anyone
Old 12-26-2005, 09:15 AM   #18
Lullaby
my greatest treasure

Lullaby has disabled reputation

The one in Italics are my favourites.

The best

Sasuke x Sakura - The best. ^-^
Obito x Rin
Sasuke x Naruto
Naruto x Hinata
Naruto x Sakura
Shikamaru x Ino
Neji x Tenten
Neji x Hinata

Okay... practically all of the above
are my favourites. XDD

In between

Shikamaru x Temari
Sai x Sakura
Sai x Naruto
Gaara x Naruto
Kiba x Hinata

Worst

Chouji x Ino
Lee x Tenten
Gaara x Hinata

Best Crack Pairing

Itachi x Sakura
Itachi x Naruto
Kakashi x Sakura
Sasuke x Ino
Sasuke x Hinata
Sasuke x Sakura x Naruto
Hinata x Naruto x Sakura
Kiba x Naruto
Shikamaru x Naruto
Shikamaru x Sakura
Sasori x Sakura
Ino x Sakura
Sakura x Gaara
Sakura x Hinata

I'll errm stop with the crack pairings.

Hated crack pairing

Itachi x Sasuke

Last edited by Lullaby; 12-27-2005 at 03:52 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:20 AM   #19
Tenzou
Taicho
Rookie

Tenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdomTenzou is a bearer of wisdom

Orochimaru & Michael Jackson X Hinata

Old 12-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #20
Kellögem
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Kellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Kellögem

best:
InoXNaruto
InoXNeji
TemariXShikamaru
HinataXKidoumaru (why not ?!)
HinataXLee
HinataXGaara

worst
random guyXrandom guy
SakuraXSasuke
InoXChouji