The full story "The Tale of the Gusty Ninja"? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV

Old 07-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Hiruko93
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Hiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truthHiruko93 is an honorable bastion of truth
Default The full story "The Tale of the Gusty Ninja"?

I want to know the full story od this novel!!

Hiruko93 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
zlatko
Collapse Sakanade
ANBU Squad Leader

zlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faithzlatko is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to zlatko

well we actualy know it a ninja wonderinga around the world trying to make peace the end

zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
Sera
red habańero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

I'd love to know all of it as well! We know most of the important details. I would like to see Naruto and Minato's version especially in full!

Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
Skaterofdeath
Rookie

Skaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant futureSkaterofdeath has a brilliant future

I demand Kishi to publish the full story of the Icha Icha series

In all seriousness I imagine the Gutsy Ninja story to be very similar to Naruto's life. So in a sense you already know what happens in that story.

Skaterofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
Kujiro Anodite
Yeah, WATCH HER!
Elite Jounin

Kujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is TranscendentKujiro Anodite is Transcendent

so it's basically Jiraiya's journey right?

Kujiro Anodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
ScaryRei
Under my Voodoo
Special Jounin

ScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is Luminary

Believe it!

at Amazon.jp

ScaryRei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
Zorp
The Fighting Spirit
S-Class Missing-nin

Zorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultraZorp is the ne plus ultra

We'll find out the rest of the story when Naruto reads it to his children.

Zorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #8
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaterofdeath View Post
I demand Kishi to publish the full story of the Icha Icha series

In all seriousness I imagine the Gutsy Ninja story to be very similar to Naruto's life. So in a sense you already know what happens in that story.
This.

Owning the Icha Icha Series would be EPIC!

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:24 AM   #9
eddman
Academy Teacher

eddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hope

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryRei View Post
Believe it!

at Amazon.jp

Could someone translate the title and summary of this book?

eddman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #10
ScaryRei
Under my Voodoo
Special Jounin

ScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is LuminaryScaryRei is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddman View Post

Could someone translate the title and summary of this book?
Sorry for not posting that...
Spoiler:

Title: Dokonjo ninden [The Tale of the Gutsy Ninja]

summary: 内容説明
本当の平和とは。自来也が世に問う魂の一冊
この一冊がナルトを、長門を、ミナトを変えた。劇中で登場した小説が、現実のものとなってキミ の手に! JC累計発行一億冊突破を記念して、ナルトの師匠自来也まぼろしの著作が刊行だ!

not the best translation here, so don't flame me for this...
(it's late, my apologies for the quick & sloppy translation)

The true meaning of peace. Jiraiya's soulful answer to the world, in this book.
The book that changed Naruto, Nagato, and Minato.
The novel that was featured in the series, now available for you!

ScaryRei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #11
eddman
Academy Teacher

eddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hopeeddman is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryRei View Post
Sorry for not posting that...
Spoiler:

Title: Dokonjo ninden [The Tale of the Gutsy Ninja]

summary: 内容説明
本当の平和とは。自来也が世に問う魂の一冊
この一冊がナルトを、長門を、ミナトを変えた。劇中で登場した小説が、現実のものとなってキミ の手に! JC累計発行一億冊突破を記念して、ナルトの師匠自来也まぼろしの著作が刊行だ!

not the best translation here, so don't flame me for this...
(it's late, my apologies for the quick & sloppy translation)

The true meaning of peace. Jiraiya's soulful answer to the world, in this book.
The book that changed Naruto, Nagato, and Minato.
The novel that was featured in the series, now available for you!

So kishimoto actually did write it. LOL. Wonder if there is anything in the book that we don't already know. Someone should translate it.

Last edited by eddman; 07-07-2011 at 02:41 PM.
eddman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #12
SSGG
Awesome
Chuunin

SSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hopeSSGG is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddman View Post
So kishimoto actually did write it. LOL. Wonder if there is anything in the book that we don't already know. Someone should translate it.
There was some dude on the internet who translated the first two chapters of it, but he required some sort of permission or something to read it, because he didn't want people stealing his translations.

I'm not sure if Kishi himself was the one who created the story, but I'm pretty positive he's not the one who wrote it in a novel format.

SSGG is offline   Reply With Quote