Naruto characters as adults - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 06-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Paine™
Lets Delegate!

Paine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faith
Default Naruto characters as adults

It was cool how they went from kids to teenagers. But now I am like most original viewers an adult. So they should do the timeskip to full adults.
Like in DragonBall Z. Goku was a kid teenager and then an adult. he was even a grandpa.

This would be more interesting, Teenage melodrama is getting boring.
Will it ever happen?

NarutoForums

Old 06-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Praecipula
3rd Division Princess

Praecipula has disabled reputation

I swear if there will be another pre-timeskip, I'll chop Kishi's hands off.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

I think it would be cool for another timeskip. As long as it doesn't suck.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro has disabled reputation

a conclusion chapter showing them as adults and their accomplishments(naruto-hokage) would be cool

a timeskip would be an asspull move, 100+ more chapters don't want

Old 06-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
Oturan
Missing-nin

Oturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is AscendantOturan is Ascendant

I would love to see them as adults especially naruto so that would be cool

Old 06-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Barioth
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Barioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faithBarioth is a guardian of the faith

Seinen Jump. Its possible. Shonen Jump not likely. Shonen Jump targets by throwing in only white and black. Seinen Jump goes farther generally. That is only my speculation on behalf of Shueisha.

The Dragon Ball Z example is basically a grown up Goku that still have a childlike figure. Theme tends to responds are, when I want grow up, I want to be like my dad when I grow up.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #7
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

Only way I see Kishi making them all older is during an Epilogue. I doubt Kishi will write a part 3 or whatever, just a final short arc showing everyone older and where they're at.

I'm more interested in how Kishi has it now, so making them adults for a long period of time wouldn't be interesting to me at all. Aside from an Epilogue, I don't want any long time changes in Naruto.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
Marcellina
♥~Kawai as Fuck~♥
Sith Lord

Marcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fearMarcellina still makes Uchiha run in fear
Send a message via Skype™ to Marcellina

it's far too late for another time skip and if it does end up happening them god help kishi

Old 06-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
Immortalis
Rookie

Immortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of lightImmortalis is a glorious beacon of light

Imo a 5 - 10 chapters epilogue semi-arc would be pretty cool

Old 06-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
Sera
red habańero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

I hoep to see them as adults at some point.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
CrazyMoronX
Old Man

CrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to CrazyMoronX

I want to see an adult Hinata.

Butt naked.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #12
Pervy Fox
Tits & Ass only or GTFO
Elite Jounin

Pervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is Celestial

To be honest I dont mind another timeskip that involves Hokage Naruto and other adult ninjas, its not like i have any other hobby mangas to read.

If Oda and Kubo can go on for another 10 years, so could Kishi.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
ninjaneko
Ghoul Eyes
S-Class Missing-nin

ninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysianninjaneko is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortalis View Post
Imo a 5 - 10 chapters epilogue semi-arc would be pretty cool
I wouldn't mind this; either that or a 1-2 chapter epilogue. A full arc or five thousand would likely not be good, fanservice aside.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #14
Soo Jin Song
PO-SHU-SHU!
Academy Student

Soo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant futureSoo Jin Song has a brilliant future

I would like to see them as adults and who they end up with (or maybe not that..), just in an epilogue though. I couldnt take another time skip...unless it was good

Old 06-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #15
BrightlyGoob
I'm with COCO

BrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareil

I stopped at full timeskip to adult. Just, no.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #16
SweetMura
King Stances!

SweetMura has disabled reputation

I'd die to see Naruto, Sasuke and Karin when they're all adults pek. It'll be so cool .

Old 06-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
Kiss
SS: Hottest Canon Couple Ever
God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

I'd love to see them as adults.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #18
droidsteel
Probably offline
Elite Jounin

droidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoronX View Post
I want to see an adult Hinata.

Butt naked.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

Old 06-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #19
droidsteel
Probably offline
Elite Jounin

droidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminarydroidsteel is Luminary

Another timeskip would be cool but if it was over 100 episodes that would be a bit much

Old 06-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
DanE
- D G o a t -
Elite Jounin

DanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is Luminary

no, no other time skip, just make ah final episode when it shows all of them as adults and ill be happy.