Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation [PS3/360] - Page 486 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 02-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #9701
Asa-Kun
The Chariot Arcana
Jinchuuriki

Asa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is Transcendent

I can't wait to face you all in Online Tournaments, it should be very refreshing.

NarutoForums

Old 02-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #9702
raizen28
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

raizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendentraizen28 is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakuna no Senju View Post
I can't wait to face you all in Online Tournaments, it should be very refreshing.
yea young Kakashi and Tobirama say hello

Old 02-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #9703
Asa-Kun
The Chariot Arcana
Jinchuuriki

Asa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is TranscendentAsa-Kun is Transcendent

Don't forget Masked Man and Obito.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #9704
Klue
輪廻 Baby!!

Klue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cute

Awful support jutsu.

Except Darui's, except Darui's.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #9705
Saru
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
S-Class Missing-nin

Saru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
What do you mean?
Well, Danzo's ougi actually shows Danzo escaping and looking all epic at the end, giving the ougi closure.

Itachi's Tsukuyomi has a similarly epic ending, with the scope of Tsukuyomi closing as the camera zooms out from Itachi's eye.

Taka Sasuke's has a similar ending with Amaterasu.

IDK, some of them just feel rushed without the proper ending/transition/close-up. Jiraiya's, Choji's and PTS Shikamaru's come to mind. The transition from ougi to real-time for some of them is just... shoddy.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #9706
Klue
輪廻 Baby!!

Klue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cute

Really wish they would simply go back to the old style used for Ougis - minus the button mashing before hand. They already reduced the damage impact of Ougis, so what's the problem?

The Ougis simply aren't as epic anymore. Sucks for me since the move list are so small.

Did that many players really complain about the length? Reduced for online play? Damn it.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #9707
Skywalker
Imperial Conqueror

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

There are different types of things they could do as well besides button mashing, if it was such a big issue instead of removing the longer ougi's entirely.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #9708
Motochika
Squad 7
ANBU Squad Leader

Motochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is Luminary

360 no love. HA

Old 02-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #9709
Saru
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
S-Class Missing-nin

Saru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is Transcendent

I wonder why they uprgraded Gaara with a new ougi?

Like, what was that for? No one else from Storm 2 got a new ougi... Right?

I hope to see more stuff like that in the future (Storm 3).

Old 02-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #9710
Gaiash
Champion Scientist
Legendary Ninja

Gaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is TranscendentGaiash is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klue View Post
Really wish they would simply go back to the old style used for Ougis - minus the button mashing before hand. They already reduced the damage impact of Ougis, so what's the problem?

The Ougis simply aren't as epic anymore. Sucks for me since the move list are so small.

Did that many players really complain about the length? Reduced for online play? Damn it.
I think they're great the way they are. Yes the long ones were really good but one their own. They also took you out of the flow of battle. For a fighting game the current ultimate moves are timed well and are part of the flow of battle.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #9711
Random
Pokemon PhD
Missing-nin

Random is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrαl View Post
I wonder why they uprgraded Gaara with a new ougi?

Like, what was that for? No one else from Storm 2 got a new ougi... Right?

I hope to see more stuff like that in the future (Storm 3).
His new one looks more realistic (as in the way the sand looks), his old one looks way too cartoonish for me. I mean come on, the sand flew apart in blocks, sand doesn't do that.

That's just my opinion though, plus his new one over all just looks more epic.

Why they changed it, i don't know. Maybe a lot of people held the same opinion as me, but if that was the case, a lot of characters would have new ougis (i.e. Ino, Choji, Karin) simply because there old ones suck

Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #9712
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

So there IS going to be tournament mode after all ehh?! This shows promise for a NF tournament YESSS!!

Old 02-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #9713
Sennin of Hardwork
Taking A Stand
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultra

I really like the option of being able to fight from the start in your Awakened form during the training mode of the game. Can you also set it up so that your opponent also starts in his/her Awakened form?

Because now that would be a good training session if you know what I mean.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #9714
Asa-Kun
The Chariot Arcana
Jinchuuriki

Sennin, your sig/avy are GOD-like.

There better be a 2P option in Training mode. :sub

Old 02-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #9715
Random
Pokemon PhD
Missing-nin

Random is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is CelestialRandom is Celestial

*still hype about the training mode*
I wonder how many fights will end with time running out just because the two opponents are at a stand still trying not to substitute too much.

Also, I don't know how to do the "cancel" thingy. Can someone be nice enough to inform a noob?

Old 02-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #9716
Motochika
Squad 7
ANBU Squad Leader

Motochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is LuminaryMotochika is Luminary

So I finished playing the English demo. They changed Tobi's awakening voice it seems. I don't like it as well. Seems to rough the slyer one the they used for the previous installment seemed to fit better.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #9717
Klue
輪廻 Baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennin of Hardwork View Post
I really like the option of being able to fight from the start in your Awakened form during the training mode of the game. Can you also set it up so that your opponent also starts in his/her Awakened form?

Because now that would be a good training session if you know what I mean.
Sounds awesome. Though, I wish Kabuto's Awakening was a White Snake Transformation.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #9718
Red Raptor
Soushoryuu!
Missing-nin

Red Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is AscendantRed Raptor is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
So there IS going to be tournament mode after all ehh?! This shows promise for a NF tournament YESSS!!
Yes I took part in an 8-player Tournament last night and it was so fun. Was winning with PTS Tenten until the last match because I crazily allowed Sasuke to awaken into his Susanno form which took one whole bar of my remaining left and he won by 1 %!!!! so fun and exhilarating!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #9719
Foxve
Konoha's cyclone
S-Class Missing-nin

Foxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is CelestialFoxve is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
*still hype about the training mode*
I wonder how many fights will end with time running out just because the two opponents are at a stand still trying not to substitute too much.

Also, I don't know how to do the "cancel" thingy. Can someone be nice enough to inform a noob?
It took me a while to get the hang of that combo cancel thing too in the demo. You can combo cancel by pressing the triangle then the X button while in a combo so you don't have to watch yourself "fight the air" like a dumbass.

The down side is that combo canceling does require chakra to pull of so trying to stack a lot of them together is a bad idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motochika View Post
So I finished playing the English demo. They changed Tobi's awakening voice it seems. I don't like it as well. Seems to rough the slyer one the they used for the previous installment seemed to fit better.
I also noticed both Sakura's and Sasuke's voices sounded different in the demo as well.....

Old 02-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #9720
Crow Master Apprentice
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Crow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truthCrow Master Apprentice is an honorable bastion of truth

It's to bad Orochimaru doesn't have Yamata no Orochi.