The Purest, First, and Greatest Love: The Junjou Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Other Anime/Manga Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Fighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is Ascendant
Heart The Purest, First, and Greatest Love: The Junjou Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi FC

♥ Welcome to the Junjou Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi FC ♥

Banner by Kagura

Junjou Romantica
(Lit. translates into "Pure-hearted Romantica" or "Pure Romance")

Genre: Yaoi, Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life

Synopsis: This series comprises of and veers into three storylines: Junjou Romantica (the main story), and two side stories: Junjou Egoist, and Junjou Terrorist. These accounts highlight the lives of three male couples: Takahashi Misaki and Usami Akihiko, Kamijou Hiroki and Kusama, and Takatsuki Shinobu and Yo Miyagi.

Junjou Romantica: 18-year old Takahashi Misaki is about to take his college entrance exams and dreams of attending Mitsuhashi University for the sake of his older brother: Takahiro, as Takahiro turned down the chance to attend the school to take care of his little brother after the two lost both of their parents in a car accident. However, much to his chagrin Misaki, discovers his results from practice tests are mediocre. Enter Usami Akihiko (also known as and generally called "Usagi", his nickname and the Japanese word for "rabbit"), a 28-year old fiction author and BL writer, who is also a very close friend of Takahiro. He not only offers to become Misaki's tutor and allows him to live in his penthouse, but also harbors an unrequited love for the oblivious Takahiro, thus, takes on the troublesome job of tutoring Misaki for the sake of his friend and love. Misaki is not happy with the arrangement, seeing Usagi as an opportunistic pervert who simply lusts after his innocent brother. Naturally, the two get off to a rough start, until they learn Takahiro becomes engaged. Misaki becomes upset on Usagi's behalf. Seeing this display of compassion, Usagi falls in love with Misaki and the two become lovers shortly after, but of course, like any normal couple, encountered bumps and turns along the way.

Junjou Egoist: 29-year old college professor of literature (Mitsuhashi University), Kamijo Hiroki just had his heart broken by his childhood friend and love, Usami Akihiko. While crying his heart out, he comes across and meets Kusama Nowaki, a kind-hearted and rather tall young man, who was orphaned as an infant and was without name, was named "Nowaki, the Japanese word for "typhoon" (in recognition of the rainy day he was found). For Nowaki, it's love at first sight and he requests that Hiroki becomes his tutor. Still bearing the emotional scars of heartbreak, Hiroki maintains his harsh (read "tsundere") demeanor with Nowaki. However, eventually Nowaki's kindness, devotion, and patience breaks down the walls around Hiroki's heart and the older man is swept away by the typhoon...but other maelstroms loom ahead for this couple (dun, dun, dun!)

Junjou Terrorist: Yo Miyagi, a 35-year old and divorced college professor of literature at Mitsuhashi University meets up again with his ex-wife's little brother, and his boss' son, the dean of Mitsuhashi University, 18-year old Takatsuki Shinobu, who has returned from studying abroad with quite a surprise: he's in love with Miyagi and has been for a long time! Not only that, Shinobu believes it is destiny that he fell in love with his ex-brother-in-law and demands Miyagi to "take responsibility." And from there, Miyagi suffers the tactics of a "love terrorist."

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Ba'ai
(Lit. translates into "The World's Greatest First Love: The Case of Onodera Ritsu")

Genre: Yaoi, Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life

Synopsis: This series is a spinoff of Junjou Romantica and follows the story of 25-year old Onodera Ritsu, who has just recently resigned from his father's publishing company, due to his coworkers' jealousy and bitterness over his success and their insistence that he is merely taking adavantage of his connections. Wanting to prove his former coworkers wrong, that he can achieve success by his own means, Ritsu applies for a position at Marukawa Publishing. Immediately he is hired, however, Ritsu finds, to his dismay, that he is placed in the shoujo manga department, Emerald, instead of the literature department he wanted, due to a misunderstanding. Not only that, he is also placed in the very department known and feared as the "Maiden Department" (due to the workers being all good-looking men). Ritsu then wants out, after immediately meeting his boss, Takano Masamune, who he finds to be unbearable and unnerving. Yet Takano convinces him to stay by challenging his worth, thus causing Ritsu to stay in order to salvage his pride. Later, Ritsu learns that his boss' old family name was Saga, and discovers that his new boss is in fact his older schoolmate from highschool that he fell in love with and had a falling out with. This past disastrous and whirlwind romance is what causes Ritsu to become the cynical adult he is today. However, after this discovery and playing the Blame Game with each other, the two learn that their breaking up was due to misunderstanding. Takano then vows he will make Ritsu fall in love with him again, despite Ritsu's constant denials. While Ritsu learns the ropes of the manga industry, the countdown to him falling in love again begins...

Like Junjou Romantica, Seka-ichi Hatsukoi also has two side stories.

Owner:
Fighting Kitsune

Co-Owners:

Reiki
Selva
Jelly

Rules and Warnings:

1) If the pictures and synopses alone did not tip you off, please keep in mind that this FC is dedicated to showing love, appreciation and discussing, these two series, which are yaoi animes/mangas, which means gay couples, sex between two males, etc. If you are bothered by this, please kindly take your ass somewhere else, and do not bother negging the owner, the co-owners and/or any of the FC members and/or come in and start flaming, otherwise, you WILL be reported.

2) Please try to remain on-topic, which is discussing anything pertaining to Junjou Romantica and/or Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.

3) Please, do not stalk any yaoi haters. It's bad enough yaoi fans get a bad rap for being rabid. Let's not prove the haters right.

4) Have fun.

Members:
Reiki
Jelly
Vocal Violence
Selva
Kelsey
Shai
Kagura
RukiaKuurosaki
StonedTheGoodWay
SasuNaruMonomaniac
DarkChiyuki
Asclepius
Minko
♥Red♥
HiroChan
Sarahmint
Akahime

Banners and Stamps:
Spoiler:

Links:

Spoiler:
Read Junjou Romantica online: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/junjou_romantica/
Watch Junjou Romantica online:http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/junjo...ed-online-free
The Junjou Romantica fanfic archive at Fanfiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Junjo_Romantica/

Read Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi online: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sekaiichi_hatsukoi/
Watch Sekai-ichi-Hatsukoi online: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/sekai...isode-1-online
The Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fanfic archive at Fanfiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Sekaiichi_Hatsukoi/ (Seriously, this series needs more fanfics. Please write some, people!)

Last edited by Fighting Kitsune; 04-09-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Fighting Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-14-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Fighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is Ascendant

AMVs:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fighting Kitsune; 09-30-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Welcome co-owner and new member. Have fun and don't forget to rate this FC five stars.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Thanks

I guess Selva and Kelsey will join us soon .You know if somewhere will be mentioned YAOI SelKelRei (best trio in NF XD) would be there

ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

You're welcome.

Can't wait for their joinage, and from now on, I shall count on the trio SelKelRei to bring justice to the name of Yaoi.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

Jelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is Luminary

Joinage!!! How many co-workers are you trying to get? Can I be one???
I am really good at editing and what not

Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

I can take one more co-owner. Welcome, new member and don't forget to rate this FC five stars.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

Jelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is LuminaryJelly is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Kitsune View Post
I can take one more co-owner. Welcome, new member and don't forget to rate this FC five stars.
Thank you so so so so much Kitsune!!!

I will do my best!!!!
I rated and subscribed to the FC!!
I'm going to work on a banner so I can put it in my signature!

Old 06-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #9
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
Thank you so so so so much Kitsune!!!

I will do my best!!!!
I rated and subscribed to the FC!!
I'm going to work on a banner so I can put it in my signature!
You're welcome, dear.

Thank you for rating and subscribing to this FC. Yes! Work on that banner! We're gonna take this FC to the top!

Old 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
Suhoon
Daeguknamah

Suhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Suhoon

would you mind telling me Why you like it a lot?
I've read about 12 chapters in and I couldn't read any more of it, I'm not a Basher by the way, just a bit Curious why you Like it.

/lolfail

Suhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #11
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is Elysian

Joinage.

Mio Akiyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
would you mind telling me Why you like it a lot?
I've read about 12 chapters in and I couldn't read any more of it, I'm not a Basher by the way, just a bit Curious why you Like it.

/lolfail
Which one are you talking about? Junjou Romantica or Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi? And as for why I like these two animes/mangas, one of the main reasons I like them both is that out of all the BLs I've read and seen, this is one of the more "realistic" ones and is more thought out, in regards to plot. Also, I find all of the characters have their own distinctive charm, the art is great (more so in Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi), and last but not least, I love the humor in both series.

And would you mind telling me why you came to this FC to ask why we or me like these series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocal Violence View Post
Joinage.
Welcome, new member. Don't forget to rate this FC five stars and have fun!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

BANNER!!!!!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #14
Suhoon
Daeguknamah

Suhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is TranscendentSuhoon is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Suhoon

Quote:
Which one are you talking about? Junjou Romantica or Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi? And as for why I like these two animes/mangas, one of the main reasons I like them both is that out of all the BLs I've read and seen, this is one of the more "realistic" ones and is more thought out, in regards to plot. Also, I find all of the characters have their own distinctive charm, the art is great (more so in Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi), and last but not least, I love the humor in both series.

And would you mind telling me why you came to this FC to ask why we or me like these series?
Oh, I was just getting your opinion on why you liked it. I like to see the reasons why someone likes a certain thing. I wasn't trying to start trouble if that's what you think. Was I not perhaps clear enough in my wording?

Thank you for replying.

Suhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Quote:
BANNER!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Would it be okay for you, if I add this banner to the first page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
Oh, I was just getting your opinion on why you liked it. I like to see the reasons why someone likes a certain thing. I wasn't trying to start trouble if that's what you think. Was I not perhaps clear enough in my wording?

Thank you for replying.
Oh, okay. No prob.

You're welcome.

Last edited by Fighting Kitsune; 06-14-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #16
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

Quote:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Would it be okay for you, if I add this banner to the first page?
OF COURSE!!!
I am also making a welcome banner for all the new members who ask to join!
I really hope you like it

Old 06-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #17
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Quote:
OF COURSE!!!
I am also making a welcome banner for all the new members who ask to join!
I really hope you like it
Thank you! X3

Aw, you're so sweet. Thank you, and can't wait to see this welcome banner.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #18
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

Quote:
Thank you! X3

Aw, you're so sweet. Thank you, and can't wait to see this welcome banner.
Sorry if it is ugly
you can't find many photos on photobucket with these animes

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jelly; 06-14-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #19
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Quote:
Sorry if it is ugly
you can't find many photos on photobucket with these animes

UGLY????!!!

This is DEFINITELY. NOT. UGLY. It's beautiful and drop-dead gorgeous. The newbies won't know what hit'em.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #20
Jelly
▫あなたのエンターテイメント▫
Special Jounin

Quote:
UGLY????!!!

This is DEFINITELY. NOT. UGLY. It's beautiful and drop-dead gorgeous. The newbies won't know what hit'em.
hahaha thank you. I can shrink it in size if you would like that?

Small Ones:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: