PC/PS4/XB1 Assassins Creed Unity - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 03-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender
Default Assassins Creed Unity

Game is set during the French Revolution

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC

Definitesly got to get me a PS4 ASAP.

Ubisoft has said that the game will be released around the Q4 of 2014.

Bender is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-28-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Zaru
Advisor

Zaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujoZaru is a mahou shoujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Definitesly got to get me a PS4 ASAP.
Are you hurting to play the multiplayer while it's still active? Otherwise you can just wait since AC games get mega cheap mega fast.

Zaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Bender

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil

@Zaru

I wants it quickly so I can get it before I forget to do so.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
ted.
♪ fabulous ♪

ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Speaking of multiplayer, i still haven't moved on from brotherhood. i might give black flag a try

emphasis on "might"

ted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
Bender

@

Da fuck dude? HOW? How are you still stuck on that?

Old 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
ted.
♪ fabulous ♪

ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ted. broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Revelations didn't interest me and 3 is one of, if the not the weakest installment in the series

the multiplayer has only ever been my consistent investment and considering i can still find loads of other people who still play it...yeah

ted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:24 PM   #7
Bender

@

I haven't played AC III. I thought it'd be dull like AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Unfortunately, for many I think Ezio is too much about being a manwhore and his story ain't interest me like Connor, Edward and Haytham.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #8
Semiotic Sacrilege
Elite Jounin

Semiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is AscendantSemiotic Sacrilege is Ascendant

Quote:
@

I haven't played AC III. I thought it'd be dull like AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Unfortunately, for many I think Ezio is too much about being a manwhore and his story ain't interest me like Connor, Edward and Haytham.

Semiotic Sacrilege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #9
the_notorious_Z..
The Pirate Prime minister
Jinchuuriki

the_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareil

I had already created a thread for this.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=975447

the_notorious_Z.. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #10
Bender

@the_notorious_Z..

That's AC V this is AC Unity dude. They're not the same. It's like how AC Brotherhood wasn't AC III.

@Semiotic Sacrilege

WHAT?

EDIT:

Oh, that seems stupid to say or did you forget producers say he has a number of illegitimate children all over the world.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:49 PM   #11
Tony Stark
Awesome

Tony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is ElysianTony Stark is Elysian

Quote:
@

For me AC III was pure shit, the first one was quite nice, AC II was the best of all, Brotherhood was like a DLC for II and Revelations had it's moments, still haven't tried Black Flag cuz free time.

Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:12 PM   #12
Bender

@Tony Stark

Trust me, Black Flag is worth your time. : pimp

Old 03-28-2014, 06:33 PM   #13
Seraphiel
Ivare Enim Euge

Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;Seraphiel loves rep so much they're all like 'im s0 ub3r 1337 rite nao' every time you rep them and it's kinda scary really oh my god dude what is wrong with you no seriously it's genuinely frightening and we're all here to help you with this addiction friend ;_;

Quote:
@Tony Stark

Trust me, Black Flag is worth your time. : pimp
Only due to the pirate aspect, because every AC game past 2 has been the same bland easy shit.

I hope they add something equally interesting to Unity or else there is no point in playing it.

Seraphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #14
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

About God DAMN TIME!

This was supposed to be the real Assasin's Creed 3!

For me this will be my canon after Brotherhood, before that Desmond ended in comatose in brotherhood and the series ended. Why? Cause it would had been like reading published fan-fiction. Everything after brotherhood its nothing but mediocre games with rehashed graphics.

Note: Brotherhood was always intended as an expansion and not a sequel.

All I ask now, is for them to bring Joffrey Yohalem back to write the series and the character. Because after award winning brotherhood, all the AC had lame chars without personality.

Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #15
the_notorious_Z..
The Pirate Prime minister
Jinchuuriki

the_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareilthe_notorious_Z.. est le sans pareil

Quote:
@the_notorious_Z..

That's AC V this is AC Unity dude. They're not the same. It's like how AC Brotherhood wasn't AC III.

@Semiotic Sacrilege

WHAT?

EDIT:

Oh, that seems stupid to say or did you forget producers say he has a number of illegitimate children all over the world.
I created the thread in a time when we still didn't knew the official name, that thread is for the Unity game.

the_notorious_Z.. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #16
Bender

@ notorious

Who cares bro? I made a similar thread regarding KHIII b4 it was announced but it got pass over. Just ask mod to merge our threads.

Also I'll say it straight out in case I aint makes it clear: me hates Ezio

Edward a boss for number of kills that mofo make. Also being pirate plus Assassin dude is awesome.

Old 03-30-2014, 03:54 AM   #17
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

AC4 its just way too silly and way over the top. Way less credible than the other crap.

I mean, he is not an assasin, he just stole that shit. What the heck is that? lamest excuse crap I have ever heard, besides wearing it in the bloody caribean would be a terrible idea in real life.

What its going on, people on the ubi forums saying that brotherhood was the worst and that it was too cheesy and over the top. Yet they loved revelations and AC3 because of their wonderful writing.... I just cannot compute the level of contradiction and reading comprehension skills. Is this really the kind of fanbase that yearly games get?

I am repulsed.

Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:58 AM   #18
Bender

@Suigetsu

Edward only became an assassin out of atonement for how he screwed over the Assassin order. Plus, the assassin that he killed was a traitor to their group. Edward was a selfish dick and becoming an assassin he was able to learn from his mistake. I think that a pretty good transition.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:05 AM   #19
Mider T
Banana schlickin'

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Ubisoft turns out AC games quicker than DDJ squirts when his cousin comes by.

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:40 AM   #20
Yagami1211
まてい!
Hokage

Yagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareil

Ok let's fuse this thread with the old one, no need to have 2 threads for one game.

Yagami1211 is offline   Reply With Quote