• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 02-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
Luiz
Mistah L

Luiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Luiz
Default The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathScream View Post
well harkon is ugly as fuck while serana is preety hawt for a 2000 years old vampire who didn't fed

Yeah the Dragonborn's blood is awsum enough to rejuvenate, purify and bring back a vampire
I meant it in the sense that vampires would have non-human features that make them look like hideous monstrosities.

Luiz is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #2
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

Well, i managed to get a handle on my CTD issue (i think and hope)

Found a step-by-step walkthru for using TES5edit, and thanks to my BOSS program, found that the "update / dawnguard / hearthfire / dragonborn" files had dirty edits. Cleared them out, and was able to get thru that area/fight w/o any hitches.

Really hope that clears up the issue, and now im free to once again derp around skyrim, and head into dragonborn content when im damn well ready

And does anybody pilaf have an answer for that ship question of mine?

Wolfarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

My new moon :

Old 02-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
DeathScream
Dante and Lady's Poker Pal
Elite Teacher

DeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfarus View Post
My new moon :

HERESY!

anyway i find it funny that all daedra makes you think that in the end you belong to them but in fact you're too powerful or none of them has balls to take you from Akatosh/Lorkhan's Wings after you die

DeathScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
Luiz
Mistah L

Luiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultra

/\ How would you know? No such statement has been made.

In fact, look at this dialogue option when Tsun asks you "by what right do you request entry?"

Dragonborn: "By right of plunder. I am a Nightingale of Nocturnal."

Tsun: "Do not mistake the night-shrouded thief's stealthily-taken spoils, stolen and unearned, for a warrior's plunder, won in honorable battle.

Your doom already binds you to your dark mistress, but your errand I will not hinder, if my wrath you can withstand."

Old 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
HiroshiSenju
Hiroshi Senju
Legendary Ninja

HiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is AscendantHiroshiSenju is Ascendant

The Dragonborn's soul belongs to several immortals already. When he/she dies, will it be a spectacle to watch

I've come across theories regarding Tiber Septim again. Namely the whole Letter to a Friend business. I think I asked this question a long time ago, but I'm curious to see what you all think. Who do you think the letters from a friend come from? Personally, I prefer the idea of the letters coming from an aspect of Talos

And another question. Do any of you buy into the theory that the Prophet from the Knights of the Nine questline in Oblivion was actually Tiber Septim in a mortal form?

HiroshiSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
DeathScream
Dante and Lady's Poker Pal
Elite Teacher

DeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is LuminaryDeathScream is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiz View Post
/\ How would you know? No such statement has been made.

In fact, look at this dialogue option when Tsun asks you "by what right do you request entry?"

Dragonborn: "By right of plunder. I am a Nightingale of Nocturnal."

Tsun: "Do not mistake the night-shrouded thief's stealthily-taken spoils, stolen and unearned, for a warrior's plunder, won in honorable battle.

Your doom already binds you to your dark mistress, but your errand I will not hinder, if my wrath you can withstand."
even nocturnal doesn't have boobs or crows enough to take you from akatosh even aftery our afterlife, obviouly that you will serve her during your lifetime, but you soul already belongs to akatosh/lorkhan as alduin and all other dovah belongs to him too

sithis on the other hand, no one really knows if the night mother of skyrim/cyrodiil branch its in fact mephala

DeathScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
Griever
Omne ignotum pro magnifico
Jinchuuriki

Griever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is Ascendant

Zerofrost's new Armor mod is out, the Medusa Drakul armors and Thanatos dragon i seriously love that guy's armor mods. The Evil Mastermind armor has been my favorite armor for my Mage/Vampire lord character to date.

By the way, the other day i had a problem where Serana would just walk away from me while i had her as my follower. She'd go to some unknown location that wasn't with me. I tried the moveto.player console command to bring her back but apparently she was hell bent on getting to this unknown location

It worked itself out by dismissing her, waiting a couple days and going to Castle Volkihar to get her, but what's up with that?.

Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever View Post
Ze

By the way, the other day i had a problem where Serana would just walk away from me while i had her as my follower. She'd go to some unknown location that wasn't with me. I tried the moveto.player console command to bring her back but apparently she was hell bent on getting to this unknown location

It worked itself out by dismissing her, waiting a couple days and going to Castle Volkihar to get her, but what's up with that?.
Your dovakiin rarely bathes?

Edit: After hitting lvl 20, decided to head over to sol. and have a look around. New shout that gives me super-saiyan hands? Rawr! Hmm, thats a big book, lets have a look.. Cthulu tentacle rape? NOOOOOOOOO!

Having fun so far

Last edited by Wolfarus; 02-09-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
Vino

Vino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermensch

Man Dragonborn is awesome! too bad Miraak is a bit underwhelming, but still good.

Vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #11
Griever
Omne ignotum pro magnifico
Jinchuuriki

Griever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is AscendantGriever is Ascendant

Quote:
that one was new.... and pissed me off for a while, i mean i'm used to followers getting stuck in certain places, which is why i know the moveto.player command in the first place. But my followers just walking away?, i had no idea how to deal with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino View Post
Man Dragonborn is awesome! too bad Miraak is a bit underwhelming, but still good.
don't open unless you've beaten Miraak:
True, and i was kinda disappointed with Miraak's sword, visually I'd say Miraak's sword is the best in the game and i think it has the highest attack power of any one handed weapon (correct me if I'm wrong) but the enchantment 'absorb 15 points of Stamina' was kinda.....

His robes and staff are awesome though. very fun to use.

Last edited by Griever; 02-09-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #12
Luiz
Mistah L

Quote:

Edit: After hitting lvl 20, decided to head over to sol. and have a look around. New shout that gives me super-saiyan hands? Rawr! Hmm, thats a big book, lets have a look.. Cthulu tentacle rape? NOOOOOOOOO!

Having fun so far
It's spelled Dovahkiin, motherfucker.

And with all three words it makes the Dragonborn actually look like a dragon.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
Vino

Vino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever View Post
that one was new.... and pissed me off for a while, i mean i'm used to followers getting stuck in certain places, which is why i know the moveto.player command in the first place. But my followers just walking away?, i had no idea how to deal with that.

don't open unless you've beaten Miraak:
True, and i was kinda disappointed with Miraak's sword, visually I'd say Miraak's sword is the best in the game and i think it has the highest attack power of any one handed weapon (correct me if I'm wrong) but the enchantment 'absorb 15 points of Stamina' was kinda.....

His robes and staff are awesome though. very fun to use.
I love his sword, it just annoying to recharge it after 4-5 swings tops..

Vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #14
Luiz
Mistah L

Spoiler:

Almost makes you feel bad about using soul trap on enemies.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #15
soulnova
Hello Kyuubi
Hokage

soulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to soulnova

Quote:
Spoiler:

Wouldn't that happen only with black gem souls? I don't use them.

soulnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #16
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulnova View Post

Wouldn't that happen only with black gem souls? I don't use them.
Thats correct. According the the lore you learn in dawnguard, thats what happens to the people who get soul trap'd in black soul gems. It would have been nice if the game was program'd / scripted to keep tabs on the "named" char's you kill, and if you happened to soul-trap them in a black gem, put them in the SC for you to meet later

Old 02-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #17
soulnova
Hello Kyuubi
Hokage

soulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to soulnova

Yeah, that would have made some people think twice about using them. It is after all a big crime anyway, right?

When I went over there and found that guy looking for his horse. the feelings, they hurt.

Would it be possible to release the other guys?

soulnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #18
strongarm85
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

strongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendent

Quote:
Spoiler:

Have you found (named character in the spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
Jiub

Yet?

strongarm85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
strongarm85
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

strongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendentstrongarm85 is Transcendent

strongarm85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #20
Pilaf
The Defiler
Hokage

Pilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareilPilaf est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Pilaf

Quote:

And does anybody pilaf have an answer for that ship question of mine?
Huh? What question?

Pilaf is offline   Reply With Quote