PC Team Fortress 2 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Ha-ri
Dai Gurren Brigade member
ANBU Captain

Ha-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faithHa-ri is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Ha-ri Send a message via MSN to Ha-ri Send a message via Yahoo to Ha-ri Send a message via Skype™ to Ha-ri
Default Team Fortress 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Anyone here play? I wanna play more often but I don't really have anyone dedicated to play with.

Ha-ri is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
RemChu
existentialist

RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Zaru I believe I got a spare spycicle. I'll trade it for metal =]
-subscribes-

RemChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
CL4P-TP
AAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDD OPEN!
Advisor

CL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultraCL4P-TP is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to CL4P-TP Send a message via Skype™ to CL4P-TP

I essentially quit this game.

It just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

Too much bullshit trading. Not enough "Bang! Bang!"...

CL4P-TP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
Stumpy
Ǧ̴͚͠ǒ̳̹̘̄̈́ǫ͚̪͊ͬ̄̿ͮ̍͑ ́͢d̥ ̤̼̈̀͌
Legendary Ninja

Stumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is Ascendant

The last time I logged on this game I spent $15 on keys, got nothing for it, then logged off. Is that how most people play TF2 these days?

Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #5
ura renge
Rookie

ura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hope

^ Basically.

I just got off a server where a guy said he spent over $100 on keys and was asking us which of the 100 crates he should open. I wasn't sure if he was being serious or he actually did it.

ura renge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
RemChu
existentialist

RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

^Nope, people with jobs can spend their money anyway they want lol. Wouldn't be surprised lol

Old 04-09-2012, 01:41 AM   #7
ura renge
Rookie

ura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hopeura renge is a paragon of hope

Understandably, but all on keys?! Yeesh. I hope the guy got what he was looking for, anyway!

OH OH. Speaking of crates! Did they come out with a strange huntsman yet? I've heard rumors...

ura renge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #8
Cocoa
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Cocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is Ascendant

I don't spend money on crates or hats. I am a hipster.

Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #9
Shoddragon
Hokage

Shoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is Celestial

the only money I spent was paying to actually get the game lol ( by that tho, I mean "upgrading" so that I could go from F2p to a full time player).

I don't trade a whole lot unless there is something I actually want or can use to get more metal/stuff I want.

I don't really play so super seriously anymore. I play tf2 for a little bit maybe 2-3 times a day and normally spend my time on not-soserious servers on funmaps like surf maps, mario kart maps and pl_minepit.

Shoddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
Cocoa
Missing-nin

Cocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is Ascendant

Playing a video game 2-3 times a day is a 'little bit"?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #11
Shoddragon
Hokage

Shoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is CelestialShoddragon is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
Playing a video game 2-3 times a day is a 'little bit"?
they are very short intervals of about 25-45 minutes each.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:42 AM   #12
Cocoa
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoddragon View Post
they are very short intervals of about 25-45 minutes each.
I see. Three intervals of 45 minutes wouldn't be considered a little bit of time though. So deceptive.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
Shoddragon
Hokage

Quote:
I see. Three intervals of 45 minutes wouldn't be considered a little bit of time though. So deceptive.

I have a very lengthy day so it really is only a little bit. and you used the higher ends

Old 04-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #14
Cocoa
Missing-nin

Quote:
I have a very lengthy day so it really is only a little bit. and you used the higher ends
Don't you sleep?

Well the odds of you using the high end three times in the same day is quite high.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #15
RemChu
existentialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippy View Post

can I have your hats, please?

Old 04-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
Zaru
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippy View Post

How about... not trading, and playing more?

Zaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #17
Cocoa
Missing-nin

Trading is for suckers...

Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #18
Shoddragon
Hokage

Quote:
Don't you sleep?

Well the odds of you using the high end three times in the same day is quite high.
well since I'm on spring break get about 9-10 hours of sleep a day.

but normally, I wake up at 5am to get ready to leave by 6:30, get to school by about 7:30 ( since I seem to always miss that first train so I wind up getting the 7:50 ish train), generally finish class by 9:15am and spend the next few hours fucking around with my friend outside school, exploring the magical and wondrous landscape that is Manhattan, then go home and do whatever till I wanna sleep which is whenever. could be 10pm, could be 2 am.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
Zaru
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

Just had a 84 points at 5 deaths run as scout... I think I'm getting too good on doublecross. Need to play different maps.

Zaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
Cocoa
Missing-nin

Quote:
well since I'm on spring break get about 9-10 hours of sleep a day.

but normally, I wake up at 5am to get ready to leave by 6:30, get to school by about 7:30 ( since I seem to always miss that first train so I wind up getting the 7:50 ish train), generally finish class by 9:15am and spend the next few hours fucking around with my friend outside school, exploring the magical and wondrous landscape that is Manhattan, then go home and do whatever till I wanna sleep which is whenever. could be 10pm, could be 2 am.
I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
Just had a 84 points at 5 deaths run as scout... I think I'm getting too good on doublecross. Need to play different maps.
Yeah I love Doublecross. I always go soldier and just rocketjump cap the intel. It's very easy.