• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch
Default [PS3,360] Battlefield 3

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Tomorrow shall be a glorious day. A trailer for BF3 shall be shown. BFBC2 was a decent time killer but the king of large scale combat will finally be revealed.

GameInformer will have an article on it for the March Issue.

Here is the cover page.

Spoiler:

Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Gecka
Geckalicious

Gecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicano27 View Post
>driving a T-90 at 100% condition
>take a single SMAW to one of the side panels
>instantly destroyed

yeah, nah, this is horseshit

I'm sticking to infantry-focused maps until my beloved tanks are actually worth something again
That doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure somebody put C4 on your tank. The game won't credit the kill to the C4, just whatever caused it to blow up.

Gecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Rhythmic-
ɹɥʎʇɥɯıɔ-

Rhythmic- has disabled reputation

Quote:
PS3 got a massive update. Holy crap they changed quite abit, the Famas only has 26 rounds now, the map on the hud looks different now too.
Just got back on BF3 after being inactive for a few months, was the M416 nerfed? Sure kinda feels like it. Recoil feels different too, took a while to get used to it.

Rhythmic- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

Byrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecka View Post
That doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure somebody put C4 on your tank. The game won't credit the kill to the C4, just whatever caused it to blow up.
Naw this happen to me also... They broke the tanks... the tanks didn't need fixing

Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #5
Minato Namikaze.
Yondaime Hokage
Elite Jounin

Minato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is CelestialMinato Namikaze. is Celestial

Xbox patch come out yet ? to lazy to get up and put it in

Minato Namikaze. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
Gecka
Geckalicious

Gecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is ForsakenGecka is Forsaken

Not sure if I like the new BF3 yet

Old 04-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Jing
Just one word. Yes...or no.

Jing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is CelestialJing is Celestial

God I hate the servers and matchmaking now. I just want to play a few conquest maps for an hour or so without having to worry about anything then stop. Thats impossible now cause they always put me in the custom servers with like 1500 tickets. Yeah no thanks. Then I got put in the same server 4 times in which you could only use shotguns :/. This is ridiculous. They shouldve just kept it so that when you use quick match they put you in a official server or something.

And people are right about tanks, they're made out of fucking paper now. I got shot from behind by a tank when I had 100% armor and go taken down to like 7%. Holy shit.

Jing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #8
Gecka
Geckalicious

They shouldn't have fucked with Tanks or the repair tool imo

Old 04-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

A brother can't run without IR smoke anymore. Every1 and their mother uses javz now.

Jak N Blak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #10
Gecka
Geckalicious

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4/2/229464009/

18 vehicles destroyed

i used pretty much every vehicle available too lmao

of course we lost even though we had EXTREME air dominance, because nobody would fucking capture objectives once i got into the chopper and jet. i cap'd 5+ flags easy

Old 04-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #11
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

Lol. Those high tickets game could really be a drag on those big maps, especially if you're solo.

And LOL. I ran a tank convoy on caspian the other day.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1/4/348583237/ Two tanks...rolling hard. Made it 3 when my squadmate capped a t90. 3 is better than 1!

You should try it. I wanna do it again but this time...on Firestorm

Old 04-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #12
Sedaiv
Ten Wizard Saint ಠಠ_ಠಠ
Legendary Ninja

Sedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Sedaiv Send a message via MSN to Sedaiv Send a message via Yahoo to Sedaiv

Seriously, FUCK THIS GAME. I only got it because my friend wouldn't stop harassing me to get it. So we play a few times, and he stops playing with me COMPLETELY because I rage. I told him I raged at games like this, now I"m pissed I'm out of $60. They shouldn't be placing people new to the franchise with people who have nothing better to do but play it all day long. How about putting people together with people of the SAME SKILL LEVEL? Fuck you EA. You guys are getting worst with each and every single game, swear to God.

Sedaiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

I personally don't like being grouped together with others near my skill-level, I find that playing against people better than me is the best way for me to improve.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #14
Sedaiv
Ten Wizard Saint ಠಠ_ಠಠ
Legendary Ninja

Sedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is LuminarySedaiv is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Sedaiv Send a message via MSN to Sedaiv Send a message via Yahoo to Sedaiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Goob View Post

I personally don't like being grouped together with others near my skill-level, I find that playing against people better than me is the best way for me to improve.
How am I supposed to improve when I'm getting camped? Explain that, smart ass. Hell, I cannot even learn how to pilot the aircrafts without getting shot down. It's pretty unfair that as a new player, I'm not allowed to given a chance to improve. Battlefield, Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, all games that suck if you're a new player.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #15
Dream
Administrator

Quote:
How am I supposed to improve when I'm getting camped?
If you are getting camped then you should try to learning all the camping spots there are on various maps and then think about various ways to sneak up on those spots and kill the campers there. Eventually you should find effective strategies after trial and error.

Quote:
Hell, I cannot even learn how to pilot the aircrafts without getting shot down.
I believe that there is a single player mission where yo pilot a jet, that would be the best place for you to learn how to pilot a jet.

Of course I never did state that my method was the best way for people to learn, I merely stated that it was for me.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #16
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Sedaiv...I'm a rank 32 colonel but trust me...I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I made a thread about it on BF3's forums a while back actually.
Have a read:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4347892293773/

Old 04-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #17
Coteaz
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Coteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is RapturousCoteaz is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Goob View Post
I believe that there is a single player mission where yo pilot a jet, that would be the best place for you to learn how to pilot a jet.
You mean the on-rails mission where you sit in the back seat and do jack shit? Yeah no.

Best thing to do is find an empty server and practice jets/helis there.

Coteaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #18
Sedaiv
Ten Wizard Saint ಠಠ_ಠಠ
Legendary Ninja

Yeah, I'm selling the game. It's not fun for me. I don't like being at an instant disadvantage because I haven't been playing at release.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Dream
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coteaz View Post
You mean the on-rails mission where you sit in the back seat and do jack shit? Yeah no.

Best thing to do is find an empty server and practice jets/helis there.
That's pretty lame of DICE to do. :/

Old 04-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #20
Gecka
Geckalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedaiv View Post
Seriously, FUCK THIS GAME. I only got it because my friend wouldn't stop harassing me to get it. So we play a few times, and he stops playing with me COMPLETELY because I rage. I told him I raged at games like this, now I"m pissed I'm out of $60. They shouldn't be placing people new to the franchise with people who have nothing better to do but play it all day long. How about putting people together with people of the SAME SKILL LEVEL? Fuck you EA. You guys are getting worst with each and every single game, swear to God.
DICE has always been shitty about matchmaking. IIRC they only came out with a half decent system in BC2 6 months after it had been released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedaiv View Post
How am I supposed to improve when I'm getting camped? Explain that, smart ass. Hell, I cannot even learn how to pilot the aircrafts without getting shot down. It's pretty unfair that as a new player, I'm not allowed to given a chance to improve. Battlefield, Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, all games that suck if you're a new player.
Camping can be solved with rockets and grenades. Battlefield definitely has a higher learning curve than most, not so much with MoH and CoD.

MoH was shit all around. Call of Duty is noob friendly, so I don't know why you are complaining. And yeah, learning vehicles is a pain in the ass, get with your friend and play the Bf3 co-op mission that lets you pilot and be the gunner.

Give the game a week or two, come back then. Also you should watch some tips and tricks vids on youtube, that helps a lot of beginner players.

As for the jets, best way to learn those is just to practice with the other pilot that's GOOD.

I just got out of another game where I couldn't do jack shit because I couldn't communicate with him AND he was shit.

Communication is key for jets. Even if you are bad, if you can communicate with a friend what's going on, then you should be golden.