PS4/XB1 Final Fantasy XV (Nomura no longer working on this) - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 06-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Əyin
The Laughing Magician

Əyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is AscendantƏyin is Ascendant
Default Final Fantasy XV (Nomura no longer working on this)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

All of them serve Etro?

Əyin is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
Malvingt2
The Normal Maniac
God of Shinobi

Malvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Malvingt2 Send a message via MSN to Malvingt2

So this game vs X guys? I like the gameplay so far from FFXV. The trailer is really good too.. I don't have too much faith on SE right now tho..

X amazed me with two great trailer since January.. I want to watch more gameplay

Malvingt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
Jeαnne
UHEUEHUE
Sith Lord

Jeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermensch

yaoi fangirls are already shipping those two together

Jeαnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
ShadowReij
Wanderer
Hokage

ShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is Elysian

God damn it Jeanne.

ShadowReij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
Dream Brother
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Dream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareil

In reference to the discussion on the old thread:

I actually like that mafia style element. I hope it plays a big part in the narrative. I think the Final Fantasy series is in a very bad state at the moment, and it needs something that is fresh and interesting, in terms of the story and the characters.

Nomura's comments give me some hope for the game:

'The stories from the past entries in the Final Fantasy series are not exactly as I would have done, but thatís as it should be because I didnít direct them. My only concern in terms of Versus XIII is that FF always talks about human emotion and psychologies in a broad way, and I want to go deeper in terms of offering some crude reality in terms of human emotion or human behaviour. The goal, when a player holds a controller and plays an RPG, is to make them believe in another world Ė to experience a dream in a fictional world. It will be different in Versus XIII because of the intrusion of the real world, and things that are really happening. There will be less fiction and more reality.'

That was years ago though, so I hope his ideas have stayed intact after all that time. I can't really get that excited from seeing the new gameplay video, because I'm much more concerned about the narrative. I think the FF games have suffered from weak stories and characters for over a decade now. (I didn't bother playing FFXIII, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.) I wonder if this game will finally be the one to turn the tide.

Dream Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
TittyNipple
Generation of Zyzz
Jinchuuriki

TittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is RapturousTittyNipple is Rapturous

I NEED GIFS NAOOO

TittyNipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Final Fantasy XV
Jinchuuriki

Noctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TittyNipple View Post
I NEED GIFS NAOOO
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/noctis

Noctis Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
Mei Lin
爱着你一生一世♡

Mei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeαnne View Post

I am Kakki fan, I have heard both voices doing Bl games so This is another reason to get the Japanese version, any chance for subtitles selection? :k

Mei Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #9
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeαnne View Post

Well he used to look like a total pal in the old trailers, now he looks super effeminate.

Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
Mei Lin
爱着你一生一世♡

Mei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is ElysianMei Lin is Elysian

Especially 'where are you going' in a tsudere voice
'Nocttttt#

This is cannon

Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender

*thrusts hand in air*

We want gifs

We want gifs

We want gifs

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
Vasp
The Highwind
Special Jounin

Vasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faithVasp is a guardian of the faith

I had no idea Sasuke was getting his own spin-off game.

My joke is probably super old, but had to be the first in this new thread. Both yesterday and today's trailers looks pretty awesome, I'm genuinely excited for this game once again after having forgotten about it for a couple years now

Vasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #13
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Final Fantasy XV
Jinchuuriki

Noctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
Well he used to look like a total pal in the old trailers, now he looks super effeminate.
You call this super effeminate???

Spoiler:

Noctis Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #14
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareilSuigetsu est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Lin View Post
Especially 'where are you going' in a tsudere voice
'Nocttttt#

This is cannon
He talks like shit, and he looks like a gay person. Why couldn't he keep the past looks? they looked great and from the 80's. Its like he has abandoned and forgotten all of what he had intended.

Don't get me wrong I love what he is doing but I don't like that he has left the crude realistic environment of the past trailers.

fking tsundere beyatch.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #15
ShadowReij
Wanderer
Hokage

ShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lucis Caelum View Post

Spoiler:
Well yeah pretty much.

ShadowReij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #16
manwiththemachinegun
Neo Crusader
Elite Teacher

manwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faithmanwiththemachinegun is a guardian of the faith

I have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about.

Probably better that way.

manwiththemachinegun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #17
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender

Noctis looks like such an ultra badass pek pek pek

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
Mei Lin
爱着你一生一世♡

Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #19
Suigetsu
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lucis Caelum View Post

Spoiler:
compare not just his bad guy face but his outfit and then compare it to the old one.
It's as if he went through a major transformation, like a butterfly and came out of the closet.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #20
Fate115
The Shattered Heart
Special Jounin

Fate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is LuminaryFate115 is Luminary

Gameplay is freaking off the hook. i love what I'm seeing from these short clips. Noctis shows what a badass he is especially with his teleport skill and ability to switch weapons on the fly.

My reaction after watching the reveal as well as the recent game play of this fantastic game .

Fate115 is offline   Reply With Quote