• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 02-18-2014, 08:25 AM   #1
Imagine

Imagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sun
Default The Order 1886

Newest trailer:

Looks like some good shit.

Last edited by Imagine; 08-13-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
St NightRazr
Kuro no Shintetsu
Jinchuuriki

St NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is ElysianSt NightRazr is Elysian

So apparently the game is buggy right now.

And it plays like Gears With QTE's

And no co-op.

St NightRazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
Semiotic Sacrilege
Missing-nin

Semiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by St NightRazr View Post
So apparently the game is buggy right now.

And it plays like Gears With QTE's

And no co-op.
Oh look, Razr being negative about something that isn't related to Nintendo.

Semiotic Sacrilege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #4
Reyes
Spirit Detective
Jinchuuriki

Reyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultraReyes is the ne plus ultra

Niggums makes a thread

Anyway looks great can't wait to see more at E3.

Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:30 AM   #5
Overwatch
derp
Missing-nin

Overwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is TranscendentOverwatch is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Overwatch

So, is this going to offer something other than pixels and chest-high walls?

Overwatch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #6
YoungChief
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

YoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is CelestialYoungChief is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semiotic Sacrilege View Post
Oh look, Razr being negative about something that isn't related to Nintendo.

It's not so much about being negative, what he said is pretty much true. Or do you think you can counter what he said

Anyway this game is looking pretty good, the transition from cutscenes to gameplay is totally seamless, I think that's what impressed me the most. The graphics are awesome, but its not mindfucking me like so many others I see talking about the game. Also the setting is pretty neat, although a bit dreary and I'm not sure if that will get old or not. The lack of co-op disturbs me, and keep in mind this is the game that's being pitted against Halo 5 this year

YoungChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissors

Setting and visuals? Astonishing so far.

Gameplay? Minimal. It's like they want to show off an engine and their story, basically make a movie game, but had to go with the least resistance gameplay to move it along and that's "shooter with QTEs". I don't expect anyone to be impressed by the way this game plays, and it certainly won't be worth the full price. I'll take it for cheap or as a PS+ game though.

Zaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:50 AM   #8
Death-kun

Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
Setting and visuals? Astonishing so far.

Gameplay? Minimal. It's like they want to show off an engine and their story, basically make a movie game, but had to go with the least resistance gameplay to move it along and that's "shooter with QTEs". I don't expect anyone to be impressed by the way this game plays, and it certainly won't be worth the full price. I'll take it for cheap or as a PS+ game though.
Precisely how I feel about this game. Love the setting and the graphics. But the gameplay looks minimal and there isn't even a co-op mode.

Just hoping this doesn't become a trend for "next gen".

Death-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
Naruto
Super Moderator

Naruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Another game I'm surprised no one seems to care much for.

Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:34 AM   #10
Death-kun

Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!

The trailer wasn't exactly fantastic. Aside from the seamless transitioning from gameplay to cutscenes, the gameplay itself was lacking and didn't look interesting. The guy literally shot a werewolf with a shotgun/pistol multiple times from like 5 meters away and the werewolf never even flinched.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:40 AM   #11
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Real werewolves laugh at shotguns.

No, seriously, I'd be pretty disappointed if freakin' werewolves weren't bullet sponges. They shouldn't even go down without silver rounds.

Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:46 AM   #12
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is Eternal

Gameplay was too cinematic for my liking.. Like there was a cut scene every 45 seconds of gameplay..

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:53 AM   #13
Naruto
Super Moderator

Naruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I still dig the concept. Steampunk is always worth a try.

Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #14
Death-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Real werewolves laugh at shotguns.

No, seriously, I'd be pretty disappointed if freakin' werewolves weren't bullet sponges. They shouldn't even go down without silver rounds.
It's not the fact that the werewolf didn't die or go down.

It's the fact that the werewolf didn't even flinch.

From repeated shotgun fire.

Even if you're a bullet sponge, a shotgun blast at such a close range should have some sort of knockback effect at the very least. It's not like a werewolf weighs 700 pounds.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #15
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death-kun View Post
It's not the fact that the werewolf didn't die or go down.

It's the fact that the werewolf didn't even flinch.

From repeated shotgun fire.

Even if you're a bullet sponge, a shotgun blast at such a close range should have some sort of knockback effect at the very least. It's not like a werewolf weighs 700 pounds.
You have an animation in your signature with a character getting hit with a steel girder by a giant and not flinching.

Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #16
Deathbringerpt
Dreamer of Possibilities
Hokage

Deathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is EternalDeathbringerpt is Eternal

Boy, they must have really liked the original Resident Evil Zombie reveal cause it was a good rip off.

And the gameplay was nothing but smoke and mirrors, the werewolf didn't even react slightly to repeated close range shotgun fire. It was absolutely pointless. The most impactful interaction with the game in that whole video was the fucking QTE.

Not that the "I GUESS WE HAVE TO DO SOME GAMEPLAY" interview didn't make it obvious but this looks like garbage.

Deathbringerpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #17
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George

Would definitely have to see more before I get excited.

Furious George is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:41 AM   #18
Imagine

Imagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sun

Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #19
Seraphiel
Stormblessed

Seraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to Seraphiel

The devs of this game are flat out liars and the game just looks like a tech demo for the PS4, would never buy.

Seraphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #20
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is Eternal

Finally Nikola Tesla in mah games.. Too bad it's this one..

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote