• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 02-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent
Default inFAMOUS: Second Son. (The Future son brah!)

No information released. Just a bloody trailer.

All I could tell you is that Second Son...play on the First Sons from the first two games. How the title connects with this game I can make absolutely no guess.

Surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. When Delsin Rowe discovers his powers he's forced to run, searching for other superhumans in order to save those he loves from the oppressive D.U.P. now hot on his tail. The choices he makes along the way change the future of everyone around him

========================================
CREDITS TO Point Blank

Delsin Rowe is the star of Second Son, and you probably know someone like him: A 24 year-old who is absolutely convinced he’s destined for greatness; though so far that greatness has managed to elude him. He grew up just outside Seattle, where his great – if accidental – calling comes crashing into his life. After rescuing occupants from a fiery bus wreck, he discovers that he suddenly has the ability to direct, manipulate and even transform into… Smoke. Could he have absorbed this power from one of the passengers he pulled from the wreckage?
Setting the scene: It’s been seven years since the Cole McGrath episodes and the world has clearly changed. Anyone showing signs of being a so-called “bio-terrorist” is immediately handed over to the Department of Unified Protection (DUP) — a government agency created to ensure there is never a repeat of the catastrophic events of Empire City and New Marais. So Delsin, who has never been particularly respectful of authority, finds himself caught in the DUP dragnet – And decides he’s not going to go quietly.
Along the way, Delsin is going to ask questions that are not just relevant to the world of Second Son – but to the world we all live in today. A world where we are often instructed to surrender our freedoms to help improve our security. Ben Franklin once wrote “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Is he right?

As you play Second Son, you’ll explore lots of Seattle’s familiar landmarks. As with all games in this series, the path the gameplay and story take will depend on the decisions you make along the way. Of course, we are creating all these characters and locations at a remarkable level of detail – made possible by PS4. In fact, this trailer was produced in-house using our game engine – can you tell we’re having fun with the new GPU, tools, and our new VFX system?

Spoiler:
Second Son is set seven years after Infamous 2, and in Seattle - a real-life location as opposed to Empire City, which was based on New York. It stars 24-year-old Delsin Rowe, who Sucker Punch paints as a self-described underachiever. Whereas previous protagonist Cole McGrath was all about electricity, Rowe's superpowers, at least initially, revolve around smoke. That may not sound as badass as electric powers at first, but the game's debut trailer showed a smoked Rowe can whip up plenty of havoc.

As for Fox's (melo)dramatic intro, that was designed to underline the paranoia and restricted freedoms of Second Son's world in the wake of the last game's cataclysmic events. As you might expect, the prohibitory forces in charge and new hero Rowe aren't exactly best mates.

On a final gameplay note, Sucker Punch suggested we could see the return of good/evil choices as per previous games: "As with all games in this series," said producer Brian Fleming, "the path the gameplay and story take will depend on the decisions you make along the way."

Last edited by Jak N Blak; 02-22-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Jak N Blak is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
Deathbringerpt
Dreamer of Possibilities
Hokage

Deathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultraDeathbringerpt is the ne plus ultra

MY FREEDOMS.

Deathbringerpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
Khris
Men's Dreams.... NEVER END!!!
Sith Lord

Khris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultra

still gotta play Infamous 2

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
slickcat
Emperor Of the Dark Dragons
S-Class Missing-nin

slickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestial

great, if character is a speedy character even better

slickcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Brandon Heat
I'm with COCO
Kage

Brandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is Ascendant

One of Sony's best franchise.

After the ending of Infamous 2, I wasn't sure where Sucker Punch would go with the franchise. Glad they have been working on a new game for the PS4.

Brandon Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George

Did you know one of the guys behind this game got butt-raped by the for real police?

Watch bits from the conference and hear his inspirational story.

Now, its like he has some kind of mystical connection to the game's edgy in-your-face message of questioning authority and can, subsequently, relate to the youngsters better.

Never forget.

Furious George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
Moon Fang
Assassin
Elite Teacher

Moon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faithMoon Fang is a guardian of the faith

Holy shit. Well at least we know they have been working this whole time.

Moon Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #8
Jaruka
Touketsu-Aisu-Tansen
Academy Teacher

Jaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faithJaruka is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Jaruka Send a message via MSN to Jaruka Send a message via Yahoo to Jaruka Send a message via Skype™ to Jaruka

Absolutely fantastic. Did they also say that we'll be playing multiple characters? I wonder if those are separate storylines or it'll be a GTAV sorta thing, I would personally hope that the good/bad ending is based on who you play as in the final mission (possibly killing the other person you've been playing as)

Jaruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #9
Lord Yu
NECRO SEX MACHINE
#narutofan crew > you

Lord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cute

I don't know. That character gave me weird Donte vibes.

Lord Yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #10
The World
Sith Lord

The World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is DivineThe World is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to The World

I wanna be excited, but it looks like it's diverging from the comic book-esque superhero sandbox that were the first 2 games.

And this guy has Nix's pyrokinetic abilities?

The World is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #11
Brandon Heat
I'm with COCO
Kage

Brandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is AscendantBrandon Heat is Ascendant

New Sucker Punch logo

Spoiler:

Brandon Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
Linkdarkside
Ninja of the West
Hokage

Location: Morovis,Puerto Rico, USA,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.
Linkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareil
Send a message via Yahoo to Linkdarkside

so the new character control fire or lava?

Linkdarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #13
crazymtf
The Owner of The Whity Show
Final Villain

crazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to crazymtf Send a message via MSN to crazymtf Send a message via Yahoo to crazymtf

So fucking hyped. Infamous 2 = One of my fave games of all time.

crazymtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #14
Mexicano27
Riddle me this!
Examiner

Mexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is Luminary

I wonder if this game takes place in the same world as the first two or if it's meant to be an entirely new setting. Nothing seemed to really connect this game with the others; no mention of Cole, Empire City, or New Marais, and people with powers weren't even referred to as "conduits."

Will be interesting to see what new information is released in the future.

Mexicano27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #15
TerminaTHOR
ASTA LA VISTA, FELLA
S-Class Missing-nin

TerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is LuminaryTerminaTHOR is Luminary

Thank you Sony!!!

TerminaTHOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #16
crazymtf
The Owner of The Whity Show
Final Villain

crazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysiancrazymtf is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to crazymtf Send a message via MSN to crazymtf Send a message via Yahoo to crazymtf

Hear takes place 7 years after the events of Infamous 2.

crazymtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #17
Geralt of Rivia
Banned

Geralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is Elysian

As a former Prototype lover, I'll finally get in the Infamous universe. Will probably pick this up.

Geralt of Rivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #18
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator

Kenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein ÜbermenschKenneth ist ein Übermensch

christfuck YES

YES

YES YES YES

oh lord i've been waiting for this

Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 AM   #19
Luey
Wild Card Trickster
ANBU Squad Leader

Luey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is AscendantLuey is Ascendant

I loved prototype. So i guess i will love This game too... Looks good.

Luey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #20
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous

I really don't like Infamous. Call me crazy but being at range with the powers is boring. I much prefer Prototype's close range approach to this genre.

Goova is offline   Reply With Quote