• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 05-16-2014, 02:33 AM   #1
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultraKhris is the ne plus ultra
Default [PS3,360] Dragon Ball: Zenobirth

Quote:
The July issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine is announcing on Wednesday that Bandai Namco Games is making a new Dragon Ball project for the Sony PlayStation 4 console, as well as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The untitled game will be the first Dragon Ball title and the first Jump title for the PlayStation 4.

In addition to familiar characters from Akira Toriyama's fighting manga and Toei Animation's anime, the game will feature a certain mysterious high-tech city in the near future with an apparent time machine, as well as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Spoiler:

Source.

Recent track record of DB games has been disappointing.. Just don't make this suck

That Kamehameha looks fuck-fucking-tastic tho

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-16-2014, 02:45 AM   #2
kiss the d

has disabled reputation

In b4 more auto pilot mechanics are introduced

ultimate tenkaichi shat on almost all the hope i had left for a decent db fighter

is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:55 AM   #3
Kyokkai
Subjectively Objective
S-Class Missing-nin

Kyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is RapturousKyokkai is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyokkai

Yeaah these games have sucked ass ever since they introduced the 3D environments.

I've seen fucking DBZ mods for Quake 3 that are infinitely more fun to play than these games.

Ever heard of Zeq2? That's a PC game that puts tenkaichi to shame cause it actually involves skill. It's due to it being somewhat of a beta but fuck.. it's better than this shit.

Don't even pay for this shit.

Just play this.

http://zeq2.com/lite/?page_id=33

Kyokkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:57 AM   #4
SupesuGojira
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

SupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hopeSupesuGojira is a paragon of hope

I'll give the game a chance to prove itself, the bar is set pretty low as-is from the previous games. I'm not expecting much though.

SupesuGojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:14 AM   #5
Yagami1211
Badass Mustache !
Kage

Yagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is ElysianYagami1211 is Elysian

Please give me good gameplay, please give me good gameplay.

Yagami1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:15 AM   #6
Jane Crocker
Endless Miracles
Hokage

Jane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareilJane Crocker est le sans pareil

Can't really be hyped for this. The last good DB game was Raging Blast 2.

Jane Crocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:23 AM   #7
♦Diamante♦
Hero of the Colosseum
Elite Teacher

♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial♦Diamante♦ is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Crocker View Post
Can't really be hyped for this. The last good DB game was Raging Blast 2.
I guess it's a good thing Raging Blast 2 was the last one I played.

♦Diamante♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:24 AM   #8
Malvingt2
The Normal Maniac
God of Shinobi

Malvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Malvingt2 Send a message via MSN to Malvingt2

Raging Blast 2 was terrible. So I dunno why people think it was good. Maybe it is because of the great content?

Anyway about this game, I need to know more. Who is behind it? What kind of gameplay? if it is similar to Tenkaichi mechanic, I am in. An evolution to Raging Blast with a re balanced cancel systems is all I do ask.

Malvingt2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #9
SionBarsod
Feel the Hamon Beat!
Special Jounin

SionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvingt2 View Post
Raging Blast 2 was terrible. So I dunno why people think it was good. Maybe it is because of the great content?
It wasn't so bad. The content was nice. Plus it's not really hard to look good when Ultimate Tenkaichi, a DBZ Kinect game, and Battle of Z are the three games that come right after it.

Any my bar is low on this one after the last two games. Maybe they'll surprise me. Just don't do it Battle of Z or Ultimate Tenkaichi style

SionBarsod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #10
tari101190
Afro Nouveau
Legendary Ninja

tari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysiantari101190 is Elysian

I'm interested in the original time travel story. Hopefully the gameplay steers clear of the quick time playstyle though.

Hopefully I will be getting this eventually.

I liked the later Tenkaichi games and Raging Blast from the little I played, but honestly I'm not a fan of the wide 3D arena ffighting.

I used to get really excited about DBZ games, but that ended once Dimps stopped making the games.

tari101190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #11
Leon Soryu
Kohaku Kongōji
S-Class Missing-nin

Leon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is Divine
Send a message via ICQ to Leon Soryu Send a message via AIM to Leon Soryu Send a message via MSN to Leon Soryu Send a message via Yahoo to Leon Soryu Send a message via Skype™ to Leon Soryu

Am I supposed to be hype

I dunno

The Dragon Ball Cycle on Kanzenshuu gets it right:

Quote:
STAGE 1: NEW GAME ANNOUNCED (APRIL/MAY)
- first screen shot: Goku vs Vegeta
- if new developer, then promotion of innovative new art direction and gameplay
- if same developer, then promotion of numerous tweaks and refinement of beloved gameplay
- fans hopeful about Namco-Bandai listening to feedback and delivering fresh experience

STAGE 2: PROMOTION CYCLE (JUNE -> OCTOBER)
- developer inevitably revealed to be Spike
- monthly character reveals in batches of three, beginning with movie characters seen in prior games, but not this particular generation
- screen shots showcase battle system from dynamic camera angles, but...
- gameplay appears to be simplified further and further
- upon closer inspection, art style appears to be different just for the sake of being different with same character models from five years ago
- DLC hinted at with pre-orders or collector's edition
- fans worry about lack of development time

STAGE 3: GAME RELEASE (NOVEMBER)
- English title of Japanese name inexplicably changed for English-language release
- DLC never actually released
- gameplay simplified even more than could have been conceived
- fans simultaneously complain about lack of proper story mode AND too many fights stripped directly from the show
- sales plummet compared to previous year's game
- fans call for new developer with a fresh take on the series
- Namco-Bandai announces next new fighting game five/six months later regardless of whatever just happened

Leon Soryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:47 AM   #12
Linkdarkside
Ninja of the West
Hokage

Location: Morovis,Puerto Rico, USA,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.
Linkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareil
Send a message via Yahoo to Linkdarkside

i hope the gameplay is similar to Tenkaichi Budokai 2.(i never played the third one but i heard it was just as good).

Linkdarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #13
Stunna
̣

Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

/obligatory "not buying unless it's essential Tenkaichi 4" post

Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #14
Malvingt2
The Normal Maniac
God of Shinobi

Malvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Malvingt2 Send a message via MSN to Malvingt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkdarkside View Post
i hope the gameplay is similar to Tenkaichi Budokai 2.(i never played the third one but i heard it was just as good).
Part 3 is much better and deeper gameplay. One of my favorite all time

this is me playing vs Red Potara characters.

God I missed the game.

Malvingt2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #15
Leon Soryu
Kohaku Kongōji
S-Class Missing-nin

Leon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is DivineLeon Soryu is Divine
Send a message via ICQ to Leon Soryu Send a message via AIM to Leon Soryu Send a message via MSN to Leon Soryu Send a message via Yahoo to Leon Soryu Send a message via Skype™ to Leon Soryu

Leon Soryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #16
Kaitou

Kaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareilKaitou est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Kaitou

Another year or wait and see, tbh.

Not even gonna be disappointed since I already know what to expect.

Kaitou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #17
SionBarsod
Feel the Hamon Beat!
Special Jounin

SionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is CelestialSionBarsod is Celestial

So I guess this will be on the Xbone too once the system is released in Japan this fall?

Also I'd like real time battle damage. Not where you have to hit them with a super move after they lose a certain amount of health for a one time thing. Like right from the get go the character models show visible damage from any hits.

SionBarsod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #18
Xiammes

Xiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareilXiammes est le sans pareil

Quote:
Bt3 perfected the gameplay, but Bt2 had a better single player .

Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #19
Linkdarkside
Ninja of the West
Hokage

Location: Morovis,Puerto Rico, USA,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.
Linkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareilLinkdarkside est le sans pareil
Send a message via Yahoo to Linkdarkside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
yeah that pretty much what i have read about BT2 and BT3.

Linkdarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #20
kiss the d

has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
/obligatory "not buying unless it's essential Tenkaichi 4" post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvingt2 View Post
Part 3 is much better and deeper gameplay. One of my favorite all time
Spoiler:

this is me playing vs Red Potara characters.

God I missed the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
This....all of this. it's smh-worthy to look at the regression the later games have taken. they had a working formula to play with in BT3 that kept the atmosphere of the typical db experience without implementing hand-holding tactics

is online now   Reply With Quote