What power did Itachi give Naruto?? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 05-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
FlashStepSteve
quick360achievements.com
Academy Student

FlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to FlashStepSteve
Kakashi What power did Itachi give Naruto??

I always wanted to know what power did Itachi give Naruto when they last met?

All I saw was a crow that entered Naruto's mouth and gone.

NarutoForums

Old 06-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
FlashStepSteve
quick360achievements.com
Academy Student

FlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant futureFlashStepSteve has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to FlashStepSteve

So!!! does anyone know??

Old 06-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is Elysian

Well nobody "knows" yet, it could only be theories.

The theory I believe is that it is a part of Itachi sealed in Naruto and during the final fight he will appear before Naruto and Sasuke (like the way Minato did to Naruto type of thing) and he will have a talk with the both of them, bringing the two to come to an understanding.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro has disabled reputation

I see one of these Itachi power threads here every week

edit: wait you already made one
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=730023

Old 06-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

We don't know. The manga has not revealed it yet and we don't know when it will be revealed. It could pretty much be anything.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
tnorbo
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

tnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestial

I'm pretty sure its something to kill sasuke. maybe an amaterasu or possibly even susano's weapons

Old 06-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
Ultear
Chuunin

Ultear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faithUltear is a guardian of the faith

I wonder why there is a search bar in the libary hmm
but to answer i agree with vocal

Old 06-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
FearTear
S-Class Missing-nin

FearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is Elysian

The power of love

Old 06-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
Namikaze-Minato
Hokage Sage
ANBU Squad Leader

Namikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faithNamikaze-Minato is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazen View Post
I see one of these Itachi power threads here every week

edit: wait you already made one
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=730023
lmao. i think he reaaaaally wants to know. lol

Old 06-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #10
Brotha Yasuji
Missing-nin

Brotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is ElysianBrotha Yasuji is Elysian
Disk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorbo View Post
I'm pretty sure its something to kill sasuke. maybe an amaterasu or possibly even susano's weapons
This .

Old 06-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #11
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Genjutsu message for sasuke

Old 06-12-2011, 05:32 AM   #12
Diddy
̣

Diddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is AscendantDiddy is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocal Violence View Post
Well nobody "knows" yet, it could only be theories.

The theory I believe is that it is a part of Itachi sealed in Naruto and during the final fight he will appear before Naruto and Sasuke (like the way Minato did to Naruto type of thing) and he will have a talk with the both of them, bringing the two to come to an understanding.
Basically,this

Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 AM   #13
ShenLong Kazama
破壊原始竜の神

ShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is LuminaryShenLong Kazama is Luminary

Or Itachi gave Naruto the power to counter the Tsukuyomi.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #14
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Harlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Harlita Send a message via Skype™ to Harlita

I'd have to say something to do with controlling Tsukiyomi, because it sure as hell wasn't the Uchiha Art of Run.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #15
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Ayana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is Elysian

Lesson how to give Sasuke a proper blowjob.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #16
HiddenCornsHandsomeDevil
Missing-nin

HiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is LuminaryHiddenCornsHandsomeDevil is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashStepSteve View Post
I always wanted to know what power did Itachi give Naruto when they last met?

All I saw was a crow that entered Naruto's mouth and gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashStepSteve View Post
So!!! does anyone know??
Of course i can tell you...lil known secret i am actually kishi

Hi i'll send you a t-shirt

i can confirm he gave Naruto bird flu, hope this helps :D

Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #17
Shaz
Gone

Shaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is RapturousShaz is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Shaz

Most likely, as Naruto is distantly related to Nagato, as Nagato was Uzumaki, and they're related to Senju. This means Naruto has one part of the Sage of the Six paths possibly, if Itachi gave him the side of Uchiha, Naruto may become the Sage of the Six Paths, by combining the powers of Senju and Uchiha, taking up Rinnegan. As Madara gave some of his Uchiha powers to Nagato of the Uzumaki clan, to awaken the Rinnegan, as hinted in one of the late episodes, where Madara reveals that he gave Nagato Rinnegan, this could imply he helped him getting it, hinting that Itachi will be using the same technique with Naruto, in order to stop Sasuke, if need be.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #18
Synn

Synn has disabled reputation

Nobody knows yet. :<

Old 06-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #19
milc546
The bunny lover
Genin

milc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant futuremilc546 has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to milc546

I hope it is Itachi coming back and bring the two to an understanding. That would fit nicely into the ending.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #20
【Temari】
Banned
Legendary Ninja

【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent

hiz sexual powers!!!