• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Heart Paper Fan:The Sasuke x Konan FC

Banner by Kagura

WELCOME TO THE SASUKE x KONAN FC

RULES

No bashing or trolling
Don't post fanarts or links with sexual content
Spoiler tag off-topic conversation
Don't make spammish posts
Have fun

OWNER

Reiki

CO-OWNER

Nandireya

MEMBERS

Goshinki
Cornbreesha
Zach
R00t Decision
The Pirate on Wheels
Miku♥
CM_Sasuke
ArticSiren
サスサク
Metaro
Monsterr
xfucktheglasses
BrightlyDim
medduch

Last edited by ℛei; 08-01-2011 at 05:36 AM.
ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Last edited by ℛei; 06-05-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Goshinki
Tentens fiancé
Examiner

Goshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faithGoshinki is a guardian of the faith

I want to join. This pairing has potential

Goshinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshinki View Post
I want to join. This pairing has potential
Welcome to the FC

Old 05-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
Cornbreesha
Angry Black Woman
Elite Teacher

Cornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faithCornbreesha is a guardian of the faith

Want to Join

Cornbreesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
Nandireya
Mwa ha ha!
S-Class Missing-nin

Nandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is Ascendant

I was going to start one of these...

Call it Paper Fan...

But there's so little fan-stuff for them...

And so little discussion around here about them...

And then Kishi pretty much went and destroyed both characters...

So I never did it...

But...perhaps...co-ownership...maybe...?

Nandireya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbreesha View Post
Want to Join
Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandireya View Post
I was going to start one of these...

Call it Paper Fan...

But there's so little fan-stuff for them...

And so little discussion around here about them...

And then Kishi pretty much went and destroyed both characters...

So I never did it...

But...perhaps...co-ownership...maybe...?
Yeah I know.This pairing hasn't many fanarts or fanfics .Anyway this is one of my favorite Sasuke pairings

Congrats my co-owner .Let's make this place active

Old 05-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #8
Nandireya
Mwa ha ha!
S-Class Missing-nin

Nandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is AscendantNandireya is Ascendant

I thank you for my new position...

I've found a couple of fanarts...

Source

Source

And this nice icon

Source

I've also had a fanfic...a fairly long, involved, rambling fanfic as all my fanfics seem to be...starring the pair, rolling about inside my head for some time...perhaps I should write it...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #9
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Nandi thanks for the goodies .You write SasuKonan fanfic?

I found these fanarts long time ago,and I don't remember the sources
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 AM   #10
Nandireya
Mwa ha ha!
S-Class Missing-nin

I write all kinds of fanfics...I SHALL write a SasuKonan one...

I also draw...but not all that well...

That first pic is an edited version...made dA friendly...I've never seen the original...

Pretty intense AMVs

Another fanart:

Old 05-15-2011, 03:21 AM   #11
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

You should write SasuKonan fic .I draw too,but I'm so lazy right now.I can't help it
Awesome AMVs and cute fanart

Last edited by ℛei; 05-15-2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:03 AM   #12
The Pirate on Wheels
Dragoon
Jinchuuriki

The Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is Divine

I young Konan young Sasuke fic would be pretty cool, if you could make it work.

The Pirate on Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
Nandireya
Mwa ha ha!
S-Class Missing-nin

I think the problem there would be that she's a good deal older than him...

Old 05-15-2011, 04:55 AM   #14
The Pirate on Wheels
Dragoon
Jinchuuriki

The Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is DivineThe Pirate on Wheels is Divine

Yeah...

It would have to be AU, and probably hard to reconcile, but I saw your "SasuKona I can't go back again" with the picture of both of them as children, and it seemed nice.

The Pirate on Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:14 AM   #15
Nandireya
Mwa ha ha!
S-Class Missing-nin

Not my AMV...I just found it. I don't posses that kind of talent...or software.

The fic I'll be writing will be set in the actual Naruto universe...a little in the future from where it is now...with a little...tweaking...to make it work

Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 AM   #16
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

@The Pirate on Wheels do you want to join us?

Old 05-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #17
Zach
̧

Zach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a trident

I will join I've always loved this pairing for some reason.

Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #18
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
I will join I've always loved this pairing for some reason.
Welcome

Old 05-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #19
R00t_Decision
̣

R00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is AscendantR00t_Decision is Ascendant

This is definitely new XD, Count me in

R00t_Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #20
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00t_Decision View Post
This is definitely new XD, Count me in
Welcome

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: