What is your favorite online game? - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 01-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #21
descuentoropa
Banned
Academy Student

descuentoropa is on a distinguished road

My favorite Online games are :
1. Chroma Factory
2. Start the Leak
3. Bohun: Revenge
4. Spectomancer
5. Color world Origins

NarutoForums

Old 01-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #22
Owl
Banned

Owl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultra

Ijji's Gunbound Revolution.

Though that game has been long dead, RIP

Old 01-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #23
Gum
Minty Fresh
Genin

Gum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of lightGum is a glorious beacon of light

League of Legends is by far my favorite online game.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #24
smethross
Banned
Academy Student

smethross is on a distinguished road

Mine favorite online game is Halo 2. This is very good entertainment game to play. In this game players can face the challenges in its every stage.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

ragnarok online. it was pretty addicting

Old 01-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #26
haddinsteve
Academy Student

haddinsteve will become famous soon enoughhaddinsteve will become famous soon enough

I like to play games these are mine favorite Games like :: Mass Effect 2 , Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare , Street fighter ,Left 4 Dead 2, Street Fighter IV , Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield 3 and Portal 2.

Old 01-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #27
Keollyn
Cheryl & F5 fanboy

Keollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via AIM to Keollyn Send a message via MSN to Keollyn Send a message via Yahoo to Keollyn Send a message via Skype™ to Keollyn

Currently Elsword.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #28
johnnymoorey
Banned
Academy Student

johnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big onejohnnymoorey smokes the big one

I crazy behind playing online games and these are all my favorite or most playing online games : Dirt Bike 2, I Am Ultra Killer Of Zombies, Mafia The Revenge, Zombie Pinball, Quad Bike Trail King, Angrybots Tech Demo and Codename Indigo.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #29
Silo
{。^◕‿◕^。}
Elite Teacher

Silo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is Luminary

Currently Dead Island because I love zombies and you can run around doing lots of stuff with your friends, and in first person too.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:10 AM   #30
Raptorz
The Crownless King
Elite Teacher

Raptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is LuminaryRaptorz is Luminary

Team Fortress 2 all the way.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #31
Jack of All Trades
G-5

Jack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is CelestialJack of All Trades is Celestial

Fifa, any time

Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #32
Misao

Misao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is EternalMisao is Eternal

Right now my favorite would be Dark Souls. But I loved playing games such as PSOBB.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #33
Shirker
Directly to You
Hokage

Shirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is Rapturous

MK(Mario Kart)7 and Left 4 Dead. They're the only franchises where I've played online and didn't leave with a firm hatred of my fellow man. I mean, MK7 has its cheaters, and L4D has its griefers, but they're both relatively the least frustrating experiences I've had gaming online.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #34
Antlion6
Thyroid Contractor Mark 3
S-Class Missing-nin

Antlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is CelestialAntlion6 is Celestial

Dark Souls has some incredibly satisfying moments mixed with some dire moments.

Counter Strike when I can be motivated enough to get good at it again.

Generally TF2 for ease of play.

Left 4 Dead when everyone plays well. But when people play badly it is godawful.

Although Guild Wars 2 is looking to be a solid purchase.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #35
Mud
Pike #22!

Mud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is Celestial

SOCOM II and MAG.