• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 04-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
Ezekial
Does want a custom title

Ezekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is CelestialEzekial is Celestial
Default Official: Madara is a BADASS!

Chapter 536: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v56/c536/1.html

This chapter proves it.

Ezekial is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
m1cojakle
The Ultimate Chuunin
ANBU Squad Leader

m1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faithm1cojakle is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRI-MI-NI-MI-NAL View Post

This chapter proves it.
Madara will get rofl stomped by Sakura. Believe it!

m1cojakle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Fuujin
̣
Legendary Ninja

Fuujin has disabled reputation

+1

Fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
Hexa
probably Dendi
Advisor

Hexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareil

Moving moving moving

Hexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
ovanz
______
Hokage

ovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturous

ok then?
blahwhitzmagevoulu

ovanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
tgm2x
There is only despair.
Kage

tgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysiantgm2x is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRI-MI-NI-MI-NAL View Post

This chapter proves it.
Chapter with neck snap proved it long ago

tgm2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #7
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
ANBU Captain

T-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareilT-Bag est le sans pareil

This was made official since:

Spoiler:

T-Bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #8
Blackgallon
Illusion
Academy Teacher

Blackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of light

I only really started liking Madara as a possible FV when he received the Rinnegan.

Blackgallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
sheshyo
Doesn't need a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

sheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgallon View Post
I only really started liking Madara as a possible FV when he received the Rinnegan.
Just to be clear, he must've received the Rinnegan before Nagato, given his claim it was his to begin with.

sheshyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
BrokenBonds
For Whom the Bell Tolls
S-Class Missing-nin

BrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is Ascendant

Madara has always been one of the biggest badasses in this manga, alongside Kakuzu and Kisame of course. But then when he said the following words it just solidified his spot as the biggest badass in my opinion.

"You called me the darkness did you not? Then I will make you wilt, I will take your little rainbow and it's seven colors and plunge it all into darkness... when my illusion ends, so will your life."

Alongside that classic:
Konan: "It's done, he must be-"
Madara: "Dead, right?"

Everything after that was just gravy.

BrokenBonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #11
Blackgallon
Illusion
Academy Teacher

Blackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of light
:LOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshyo View Post
Just to be clear, he must've received the Rinnegan before Nagato, given his claim it was his to begin with.
Guess i should of been more clear and said when he implanted the Rinnegan for himself.

Blackgallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #12
SaVaGe609
Only Sai Fan
Missing-nin

SaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is CelestialSaVaGe609 is Celestial

But I still can't get over the way he looks. Imagine how much more badass this would all be if he was classic Madara..I'd be honored if he made me shit my pants. Unlike now, where I'd just be confused and sweaty.

SaVaGe609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
BrokenBonds
For Whom the Bell Tolls
S-Class Missing-nin

BrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is AscendantBrokenBonds is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaVaGe609 View Post
But I still can't get over the way he looks. Imagine how much more badass this would all be if he was classic Madara..I'd be honored if he made me shit my pants. Unlike now, where I'd just be confused and sweaty.
While I do agree classic Madara looked like an even bigger badass but don't you think this chapter gave his new look justice? Just look at this shot, he looks so awesome .

BrokenBonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #14
PureWIN
Mr. Prince

PureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is Elysian

Finally I Madara wank thread. The last page of the last chapter made me cream in my pants, it was sooooo awesome.

PureWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #15
Vegeta's Urine
Im a humble pig
ANBU Captain

Vegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is Luminary

He will fail in the end yet again.

Vegeta's Urine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #16
BroKage
Kage

BroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenBonds View Post
"You called me the darkness did you not? Then I will make you wilt, I will take your little rainbow and it's seven colors and plunge it all into darkness... when my illusion ends, so will your life."

Alongside that classic:
Konan: "It's done, he must be-"
Madara: "Dead, right?"
He's so generically evil it hurts.

BroKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
24 Hours
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith24 Hours is a guardian of the faith

His new mask is dull, looks like one of the power ranger

24 Hours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Tobirama Senju
二代目火影
Missing-nin

Tobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is LuminaryTobirama Senju is Luminary

umm... fair enough then

Tobirama Senju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #19
Jak
a winner is you

Jak has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
This was made official since:

Spoiler:
Exactly

Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #20
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Well I can take him a bit more seriously as a threat now unless he gets trolled next chapter...

Lelouch71 is offline   Reply With Quote