Is Naruto more powerful than Nagato, Madara and Kabuto now? - Page 5 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 04-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #81
Senjuclan
Mori No Senju Ichizoku
Jinchuuriki

Senjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake View Post
Bye. Make sure next time you bring your databook with you.
I will bring whatever is necessary to shut you down. Today I used the manga. Next time, I will use the databook to amuse you. OK? It's a promise.

Senjuclan is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #82
Saunion
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

He can beat Nagato for sure. Nagato was barely able to deal with KN6, so RM after SM is bad news for him.

Madara is probably still too strong. Kabuto I have no idea.

Saunion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #83
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

manga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelII View Post
We didn't see him perfect it. It is unclear whether or not he has a perfected Bijuudama.
Everyone and their mama knows Naruto's gonna perfect it IN BATTLE, just like he did rasengan.

C'mon dude thats just too obvious. You really think Naruto's gonna get another training session to complete it?

manga genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #84
Kakashi Hatake
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Kakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senjuclan View Post
I will bring whatever is necessary to shut you down. Today I used the manga. Next time, I will use the databook to amuse you. OK? It's a promise.
Your back so soon. I thought you were leaving.

I don't see any databook.

Kakashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #85
Senjuclan
Mori No Senju Ichizoku
Jinchuuriki

Senjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is Transcendent

Quote:
Your back so soon. I thought you were leaving.

I don't see any databook.
I never said I was leaving. I said my job was done. I was done correcting you on your false claim. Now, I am just having fun. Plus, since when do you care for the databook? After claiming it did not matter, you then switched to pretending that the battledome lists were from the databook. Now, you want the very databook you said were bullshit. Man, you are funny. You DO amuse me

Senjuclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #86
Yuna
The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga genius View Post
Everyone and their mama knows Naruto's gonna perfect it IN BATTLE, just like he did rasengan.

C'mon dude thats just too obvious. You really think Naruto's gonna get another training session to complete it?
The question at hand is whether or not Naruto is more powerful than Nagato, Madara and Kabuto right now, as in "This very moment, chapter 535". And as of right now, I don't think he's perfected Bijuudama.

Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #87
Kakashi Hatake
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Kakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is AscendantKakashi Hatake is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senjuclan View Post
I never said I was leaving. I said my job was done. I was done correcting you on your false claim. Now, I am just having fun. Plus, since when do you care for the databook? After claiming it did not matter, you then switched to pretending that the battledome lists were from the databook. Now, you want the very databook you said were bullshit. Man, you are funny. You DO amuse me
Look at that, a Databook fanboy with no evidence except off topic posts.

You come in here with your databook and now your leaving without one.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #88
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

manga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hopemanga genius is a paragon of hope

I'm pretty sure Hiruzen used Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 2-3 clones is still kage bunshin.

Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu is creating hundreds or more clones.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #89
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

Quote:
The question at hand is whether or not Naruto is more powerful than Nagato, Madara and Kabuto right now, as in "This very moment, chapter 535". And as of right now, I don't think he's perfected Bijuudama.
Except that wasn't the point I was making, t'was that Naruto is more than capable of nuking villages.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #90
Yuna
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

You guys know what, Hiruzen didn't use Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Because Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is officially translated as Mass Shadow Clone Technique. You call 3 clones a mass of clones? More importantly, when Hiruzen performed the technique, he cried "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu", not "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu".

Can we say for certain that he did not know it or simply was unable to use it in his old age? No. But he certainly has never been shown to use it in the manga.

Quote:
Except that wasn't the point I was making, t'was that Naruto is more than capable of nuking villages.
Will be.

I was gauging his stength based on what we know that he can currently do, as the thread is asking us to rate current Naruto, not his potential. And, at this writing moment, he cannot (yet) nuke entire villages, as far as we can be certain.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #91
Kakashi Hatake
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Guys its very obvious Hiruzen cannot perform Taju Kage Bunshin. SenjuClan just here to hate. So I just let him, just look how bad his first post on this thread is, he doesn't accept other people's opinion. Therefore he will never accept his wrong.

Now lets get back on topic and forget about that guy. Haters gonna hate. You can't do anything about it.

Besides, in the eyes of sharingan, they are just fodders.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake; 04-14-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #92
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

He is stronger than anyone right now and until madara shows what rinnengan power he has I will stick to that.

Judecious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #93
Kakashi Hatake
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Yes by feats Naruto is the strongest. By hype I'll give it to Madara or Kabuto.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #94
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

Quote:
You guys know what, Hiruzen didn't use Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Because Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is officially translated as Mass Shadow Clone Technique. You call 3 clones a mass of clones? More importantly, when Hiruzen performed the technique, he cried "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu", not "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu".

Can we say for certain that he did not know it or simply was unable to use it in his old age? No. But he certainly has never been shown to use it in the manga.

Will be.

I was gauging his stength based on what we know that he can currently do, as the thread is asking us to rate current Naruto, not his potential. And, at this writing moment, he cannot (yet) nuke entire villages, as far as we can be certain.

Even then a fuuton rasengan/rasenshiriken powered by kyuubi chakra should be more than capable of nuking a village sir.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #95
Yuna
Hokage

Quote:
Even then a fuuton rasengan/rasenshiriken powered by kyuubi chakra should be more than capable of nuking a village sir.
Uh... no... because he'd still have to convert that Chakra into Wind Chakra. And the Rasengan can only hold so much Wind Chakra and remain unstable. Try harder.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #96
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

Quote:
Uh... no... because he'd still have to convert that Chakra into Wind Chakra. And the Rasengan can only hold so much Wind Chakra and remain unstable. Try harder.
This makes absolutely no sense, how the hell does adding wind element limit the power of the rasengan?! Wind element makes the rasengan stronger sir.

I think your confused, Naruto doesn't convert the chakra, he adds wind element to the rasengan.

Now imagine a rasengan powered by kyuubi chakra with wind element.

You try harder sir.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #97
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

Stronger than Madara now? No fucking way, it wouldn't make any sense at this point of the story.

T-Bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #98
Yuna
Hokage

Quote:
This makes absolutely no sense, how the hell does adding wind element limit the power of the rasengan?! Wind element makes the rasengan stronger sir.
When did I even imply otherwise?

Quote:
I think your confused, Naruto doesn't convert the chakra, he adds wind element to the rasengan.

Now imagine a rasengan powered by kyuubi chakra with wind element.

You try harder sir.
You seem to be confused by my basic English.

The Rasengan becomes unstable if you add too much Elemental Chakra to it. It also requires tremendous amounts of Chakra to create Rasenshuriken. Do we even now that Naruto can elementally recompose the Kyuubi's chakra? If not, he can still only use his own Chakra to create Wind Elemental Chakra.

The explosion that occurs within a Rasenshuriken is not due to the Rasengan but to the Wind Chakra. So what does it matter which kind of Chakra you use to create the Base Rasengan? It's the Wind that matters. And you cannot add unlimited amounts of Wind Chakra to Rasengan without it becoming unstable. It's a massive rotating mass of Chakra already.

Thus, Naruto can't just magically create a Rasengan the size of a house and infuse it with enough Wind Chakra for it to be able to nuke an entire village, even if he can use the Kyuubi's Chakra for both tasks. The laws of Chakra physics won't allow him to.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #99
manga genius
The legendary ninja
Examiner

tbh the only reason I put madara over Naruto is because of his S/T jutsu, Naruto hasn't shown anything capable of dealing with that as yet. otherwise Naruto>Madara featswise.

Madara is still an unknown although his hype is huge.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #100
silenceofthelambs
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

silenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendantsilenceofthelambs is Ascendant

Quote:
  • Bijuu level chakra
  • RM
  • SM
  • Access to Gamabunta, Gamaken, Gamahiro, Fukasaku, Shima and other summons
  • Taju Kage Bunshin no jutsu (Only Kakashi and Naruto can perform this jutsu)
  • Mastered Rasengan
  • And many more jutsu's.

He clearly can solo all those Edo's army and utterly destroy Kabuto, Madara and Nagato.
And I give you:

1. Extremely Coercive Sharingan (complete brainwashing of Yagura, Tsuchikage's fear of it)
2. Izanagi (time undetermined, at least ten minutes)
3. Possible Mokuton techniques (combination of Uchiha and Senju DNA)
4. Space-Time Ninjutsu (most advanced in the Naruto world) and Phasing Ability (five minutes)
5. Rinnegan (allows user to learn and perform every technique in existence)
a. Fire (assumed), Earth, Wind (assumed), Lightning (assumed), Water (assumed), Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang Release
b. All Six Paths of Pain abilities/powers:
God Realm
- Shinra Tensei
- Chou Shinra Tensei
- Chibaku Tensei
- Bansho Tenin
Animal Realm
- Summoning Technique
Hungry Ghost Realm
- Absorption of every single ninja technique
Human Realm
- Mind Reading (Soul Removal)
Demon Realm
- Extremely destructive long-range missile attacks
Hell Realm
- Practical torture and interrogation method (when used with the outer path, grants control over life and death)
Outer Path
- Rinne Tensei

Thus, in response to your post: there's not a thing Naruto can to Madara at the moment. If you seriously think he can "utterly destroy" Nagato, Kabuto, and Madara, you're in for a world of hurt.

silenceofthelambs is offline   Reply With Quote