• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 03-17-2012, 03:46 AM   #841
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

Commie's release:

[Commie] Persona 4 - 23 [E7F55519].mkv

Random Member is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #842
Corwin
Trained Stalemate Associate
Elite Jounin

Corwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is Luminary

So Nanako was dead and suddenly she's alive again with no explanation?

Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #843
Kurokami Medaka
All or nothing!
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Spoiler:
It may have to do with Kuma's star arcana social link. I'm not too certain so maybe someone else can clarify on the details.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #844
Golden Witch
C204
Kage

Golden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
It was Teddie and his Star Arcana as it can't be coincidence that she got revived when he said goodbye.

Quote from Margaret regarding the Star:
Quote:
"It's a strong card, one that gives hope to those on the ground below.It shines in times of need.

But, eventually, it is destined to fall to the earth and disappear... Even I can feel the sadness of this inescapable destiny..."
Exactly what happens now.

In this series Arcanas are more than just cards but their meaning is manifested within shadows and actions.

EG:
Reverse Hermit Arcana stands for a socially isolated person, unable to come to terms with their situation.
This was Mitsuo.
His shadow shows his true self being an immature brat who hides from the world behind a gaming avatar which is named "Mitsuo, The Hero", and killed merely for attention to escape his empty life.
In his mind to escape his Isolation and emptiness he has to kill as that will give him attention and his mind believing it also makes him a hero for killing the biggest asshole of the school.

In other words:
His Believe: Hero gets attentions. Killer gets attention. Hero = Killer.

That's what his Arcana represented and being shown per his shadow and life.

Same with Teddie.Somehow his Arcana got triggered giving a new hope to his friends who were on the ground, shining at this moment of need.
Though now he disappears with a bucket full of sadness.

Gotta learn mate:
This Anime uses a shitload of symbolization.
Same with Narukami vs Mitsuo.
Was an ode to life as Yu's Persona represented his friends/bonds and showing he is not empty vs a guy who is empty and having literally no life.

Last edited by Golden Witch; 03-17-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Golden Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #845
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

I prefer her alive but I still dislike when stories go ahead and pull that kind of stuff. I guess I at least like that there's an explanation behind it.

Random Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #846
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

TigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to TigerTwista Send a message via Yahoo to TigerTwista

Scarlet explained it best lol but there still were the worse, bad, good, and true endings to consider as well so yea *shrugs* its kind of been a mix on how that came along, but yes there is a explanation though i'm not sure if the anime would touch on that or not but i don't see why they wouldn't

TigerTwista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #847
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Member View Post
I prefer her alive but I still dislike when stories go ahead and pull that kind of stuff. I guess I at least like that there's an explanation behind it.
Indeed, that's why I prefer them not doing it in the first place. It means that at least they can't screw that up.

reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #848
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

TigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to TigerTwista Send a message via Yahoo to TigerTwista

The courage to accept the revival and party while waiting for the next episode

TigerTwista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #849
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kira Yamato broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

If there was anything about this episode worth complaining about is the way the anime clumsily handled Nanko's miraculously recovery.

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #850
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

I felt really bad for Namatame by the end of it all. I thought Kumo would end up going but because of the mist, not for something having to do with Nanko. But thanks for the explanation up there since I wasn't certain with the lack of any further details in the episode. I was impressed with Yu standing strong and trying to see the other side of things even as he had his own doubts.

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #851
Golden Witch
C204
Kage

Golden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareil

Funny how Namatame was possibly the most hated guy last episode turning into the most pitied due to truly wanting to save People afterall.

Now onto the appearant true culprit and going by preview Chie is madly pissed.
LAWL also at the title.
"The world is full of shit."

Golden Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 AM   #852
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

ryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminary

Finally I can post some awesome pictures after this week without tags

To bad we only got 2 episodes left, enough to fully explore the good ending at least, unless they secretly shit us an hour special out of nowhere or something

ryne11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #853
son_michael
Embrace The Kai
Hokage

son_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendentson_michael is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryne11 View Post
Finally I can post some awesome pictures after this week without tags

To bad we only got 2 episodes left, enough to fully explore the good ending at least, unless they secretly shit us an hour special out of nowhere or something
they better give us the true ending...knowing who the murderer is...is not enough

son_michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #854
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

ryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminary

Maybe they will have an anime sequel that starts with those events, then some social link stuff, then Persona 4 Arena or something

Old 03-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #855
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

I think I know who it is

reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #856
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

Zaru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperunique View Post
I think I know who it is
I think it was Kira
"The human whose name is written in this note shall appear on a shitty TV show at midnight with static, even if you have a plasma screen."

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Spoilers:
Maybe the anime will make a "And I'll take a Cabbage, and EAT IT!" Parody

Old 03-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #857
ZERO PHOENIX
Banned
Examiner

ZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big one
Send a message via MSN to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Yahoo to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Skype™ to ZERO PHOENIX

I'm sorry but I'm trying to get the true ending and Izanami is beating my ass. I mean, I'm getting raped. Is it worth me getting treated like a bitch to see the ending? :D

ZERO PHOENIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #858
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

Spoilers, tag that shit...

and Yes, and the more social links that are maxed, the better it is. Plus a pimpin' new persona that you don't get to register and have to be level 90+ to use after... wait, what were we discussing?

Old 03-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #859
Kurokami Medaka
All or nothing!
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

That is for the game, just spoiler tag things like that. Some people in here haven't played the game.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #860
ZERO PHOENIX
Banned
Examiner

ZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big oneZERO PHOENIX smokes the big one
Send a message via MSN to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Yahoo to ZERO PHOENIX Send a message via Skype™ to ZERO PHOENIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryne11 View Post
Spoilers, tag that shit...

and Yes, and the more social links that are maxed, the better it is. Plus a pimpin' new persona that you don't get to register and have to be level 90+ to use after... wait, what were we discussing?

Looks like I'll have something to do tomorrow. Thanks!

ZERO PHOENIX is offline   Reply With Quote