Persona 4 - Page 41 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 03-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #801
dilbot
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

dilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminarydilbot is Luminary

It was strange to see how Yuu basically reflected the feelings I had when I went through this part in the game. The fact that he wanted to jump right into the trucks tv was the exact same thing I wanted to do.

I'm starting to realize how Yuu still maintains the role of the vessel that players used to express themselves. The anime starts with Yuu as a completely emotionless doll that merely acts and reacts, same with the player, who isn't immersed yet into the story, making arbitrary choices without fear of consequence but as it progresses and as the player gets more and more entrenched into the characters and plot you become the character. Just as Yuu has finally become a character in the anime. Especially at this pivotal point. The point where I finally started caring for the choices I made and the characters I'd affect.

I'm sure everyone who got to the king's game part wanted to be the pimp that the anime team made Yuu, same with the Amagi Inn part/episode. I think the team (whether directly or indirectly) really understands the player and effectively translates our feelings into Yuu. Needless to say I was so determined to save nanako I went into the TV first chance I had and stayed there until I rescued her and made namate pay.

dilbot is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #802
Gallant
Phantom
Kage

Gallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is Ascendant

Huh, never would have thought of a delivery truck and throwing people into the TV that way. I guess that makes sense somewhat and its pretty efficient. As opposed to trying to drag bodies somewhere else and then throw them in.

Well, things are really getting interesting now. I really am interested in seeing how this plays out and if this is really the so called culprit or just another red-herring to the real one. I wouldn't put it past this series to pull that as a final troll or something lol.

Gallant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #803
LMJ

LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Soo I got up to episode 14, was taht Namatame (sp?) that was delivering to Yuu?

LMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #804
son_michael
Embrace The Kai
Hokage

son_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysian

nice episode, the anime has really surpassed my expectations. Can't wait to see everybody's reactions when the real truth comes to light.

well I guess I should say...when BOTH real truth's get revealed

son_michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #805
Golden Witch
C204
Hokage

Golden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareil

@ the Raw
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Golden Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #806
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Plague View Post
@ the Raw
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Well, time to go watch.

Edit: Wait, I don't see 22.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #807
Golden Witch
C204
Hokage

Golden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareilGolden Witch est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Well, time to go watch.

Edit: Wait, I don't see 22.
http://www.nwanime.com/persona-4-the...7cff655289ca4/

Namatame is broken as fuck with his Ability.
Narukami's got 5 new Persona.
And that fucking ending......

Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #808
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

ryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Plague View Post
Narukami's got 5 new Persona.
Any of the good ones?

ryne11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #809
Golden Witch
C204
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryne11 View Post
Any of the good ones?
Saturnus.
Spoiler:

Tam Lin.
Spoiler:

Kohryu.
Spoiler:

Sraosha.
Spoiler:

Atropos.
Spoiler:

Old 03-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #810
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

ryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminary

Sraosha (Favorite Justice/Lawful Demon) , Kohryu. and Tam Lin (VERY useful) makes me happy but I guess since Star wouldn't be maxed yet by this point of the story no Helel

Old 03-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #811
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

[TheAnimeNetwork]_Persona_4_The_Animation_-_22_[720p].mkv

Random Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #812
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

Glad we got New World Fool track. That new track was good too. Did I hear a Digital Devil Saga track to, or am I mixing OSTs?

Kanji: "Damn it! I didn't realize he'd make for such a formidable enemy!"

You serious, girl? He could have soloed the party for the longest time

Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #813
Jet Pistol
Hecate
Elite Jounin

Jet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is Celestial

This episode was great. The ending made me sad.

Jet Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #814
Random Member
That One Guy

Random Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is DivineRandom Member is Divine

Commie's release:

[Commie] Persona 4 - 22 [CE667BB4].mkv

Random Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #815
letsplaybingo
Academy Teacher

letsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faith

Oh Kanji, you know Yu could have destroyed all of you if he was a villain.

Also, Dojima = Kohryu is awesome, so fitting. I also like how Beelzebub is looked upon as such a huge threat. Wait till they see Helel/Lucifer/Yoshitsune

And dat ending. DAT ENDING ;_;

letsplaybingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #816
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

Hurray for maxed social links and cross fusions! but good lord, the ending struck me hard.

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #817
Eisenheim
Legendary Ninja

Eisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is Ascendant

That ending, makes me sad.

Eisenheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #818
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

That ending certainly didn't lose its luster from game to anime thats for sure.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #819
the_notorious_Z..
The Pirate Prime minister
Legendary Ninja

the_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturousthe_notorious_Z.. is Rapturous

I have to say i wasn't expecting such tragic development in such a laid back anime, i was totally caught by surprise.

the_notorious_Z.. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #820
Gallant
Phantom
Kage

Gallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is Ascendant

Yu is broken as all hell. Pulling even more haxxed Personas out. The rest of them would be so screwed if Yu had been fully under his control.

Naoto was pretty cute in this episode. Especially during her talk with Yu.

OMG THAT ENDING. HOLY CRAP I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GO LIKE THAT.

Gallant is offline   Reply With Quote