• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 05-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato
Default Tokyo ESP

Tokyo ESP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL
According to the website of Kadokawa manga, the manga "Tokyo ESP" will be adapted into anime. It is not yet known in what format the anime will be. The manga is currently serialized in Shounen Ace and is drawn by Segawa Hajime whose previous work is Ga-Rei. So far seven volumes have been published and vol.8 will come out on May 25th.

Source: Kadokawa manga website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis
Urushiba Rinka was a fairly normal high school girl, though she was a bit poor and her only family was her father. Then one day, she saw a penguin and some glowing fish swimming through the sky. Rinka might have thought it was a hallucination if there hadn't been another witness with her, a boy from her school with a strangely scratched-up face.

Contact with a fish caused her to pass out, and when she awoke, she had developed the power to move through inanimate objects... such as the floor of her apartment! Later, a call from her father showed her that she was not the only one the flying fish bestowed with hard-to-control superpowers! What exactly is going on here? And does Rinka's classmate know more about this situation than he's letting on?

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Supernatural
Producers: ???
Air Date: ???

It's great seeing that this series will finally get animated.

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Selva

Selva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Oh, the synopsis sounds pretty interesting. Looking forward to more information about this

Selva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
Melodie
̣

Melodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareil

It's about time. I always wanted to check it out because it's done by Gai rei; zero author, but never had the interest to do so.

Melodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
Kellögem
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Kellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is AscendantKellögem is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Kellögem

Im going to give this one a chance..

Kellögem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
Dark Matter
The Bored Lolmaster
Elite Jounin

Dark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is CelestialDark Matter is Celestial
Send a message via Skype™ to Dark Matter

The synopsis does sound interesting. Most likely I will check that one.

Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
Boshi

Boshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cuteBoshi is pretty cute

I liked the manga. Will definitely give it a shot.

Boshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #7
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

Excuse the happy squeaks coming from my direction. I've been enjoying the manga, I love the humor of it along with the badass moments. And at least it doesn't feel like too early an announcement like for a lot of other series I've been seeing around the past couple seasons. @_@;

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #8
Darth
God of Shinobi

Darth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Darth Send a message via Skype™ to Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushi Kabuto View Post
Excuse the happy squeaks coming from my direction. I've been enjoying the manga, I love the humor of it along with the badass moments. And at least it doesn't feel like too early an announcement like for a lot of other series I've been seeing around the past couple seasons. @_@;
Yeah the manga is fantastic. I'm a little disappointed that Kira beat me to making this thread cause I was pretty excited to see this announcement.

Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #9
Scizor
Zeal
Hokage

Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default Tokyo ESP (anime)

Tokyo ESP manga to get an anime adaptation

Quote:
I have no idea if anybody out there is reading it, but Hajime Segawa's Tokyo ESP is a lot of fun. The first arc stars a high school girl named Rinka, a poor girl who ends up developing super powers that allow her to phase through any solid object.

As it turns out, she's not the only one who has received a new ability. Things take a turn for the worse, and she finds herself teaming up with fellow super humans to battle a mysterious organization of super powered villains. The focus of the story is on its lovably weird cast of characters, and I've made sure to grab every new volume.

Kadokawa Shoten recently revealed on their website that Tokyo ESP will be getting an anime adaptation. There are literally no other details about the project, but I for one am quite excited.

Some of you might be familiar with Segawa's previous manga series, Ga-Rei, and its anime prequel Ga-Rei: Zero. Just a heads up: Tokyo ESP is absolutely nothing like either of those series.

Am I alone in being thrilled about this?

Source: http://www.japanator.com/tokyo-esp-m...on-28645.phtml

Source of the source

I just stumbled across this and it sounds awesome, also as I was planning on looking further into Tokyo ESP (manga).

Scizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #10
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

Synop sounds somewhat interesting, so i'll at least give it a chance.

Need some new shows to tide me over until zombie, dd, dxd and is's new seasons come out

Wolfarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #11
~Greed~
Sammich

~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil~Greed~ est le sans pareil

Can't wait for this.
Spoiler:
animated Yoda will be awesome

~Greed~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
kijogigo
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Special Jounin

kijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faithkijogigo is a guardian of the faith

I'm about 3 volumes behind in the manga, going to catchup before this comes out... maybe there'll finally be some fanart for this series

kijogigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:20 AM   #13
nitrogen
always hungry
Genin

nitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truthnitrogen is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via Skype™ to nitrogen

what a great news
I love manga and can't wait to see the most awesome panda in action

nitrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:10 AM   #14
CA182
*_______*
Kage

CA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via Skype™ to CA182

Thought I better update this thread...

Tokyo ESP's anime is set for summer 2014. Confirmed in the raw chapter 46.

Which should mean animated panda gifs by winter.

CA182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #15
Tomochii-Chan
Tsun-tsun-dere, tsun-tsun~
Legendary Ninja

Tomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is Elysian

PV

Tomochii-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #16
Revan21
Ecchi Sempai & Lucky Pervert
Jinchuuriki

Revan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is RapturousRevan21 is Rapturous

[HorribleSubs] Tokyo ESP - 01 [720p].mkv
[HorribleSubs] Tokyo ESP - 01 [480p].mkv

Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #17
Vega Sarion
Watcher on the Walls
Rookie

Vega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hopeVega Sarion is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Vega Sarion Send a message via AIM to Vega Sarion Send a message via MSN to Vega Sarion Send a message via Yahoo to Vega Sarion Send a message via Skype™ to Vega Sarion

For those who may be confused after watching, they did not start with chapter 1 of the manga. Instead the opted to adapt chapter 23
Spoiler:
which is near the end of Part 1
for this first anime episode. Why? Beats the hell out of me. Next episode is called "Girl meets boy" so based on that it's highly likely well get the actual chapter 1 adapted next week for a more coherent start. I hope.

No, your eyes do not deceive you. Tokyo ESP (manga) is indeed set in the same universe as Ga-Rei. Same mangaka (Hajime Segawa). He also drew a crossover manga for a BD bonus.

Vega Sarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

slightly interested in this. giving it 3 eps. i hated ga rei's ending so i didn't entertain tokyo esp.

Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #19
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissors

I wonder why they decided to make episode 1 like this. Were they afraid people wouldn't expect serious action with the actual start of the story?

Zaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #20
CA182
*_______*
Kage

CA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunCA182 is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via Skype™ to CA182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
I wonder why they decided to make episode 1 like this. Were they afraid people wouldn't expect serious action with the actual start of the story?
Maybe.

The first chapter is slightly lackluster for action.

I think though they wanted to show the villains

>Tfw spoilers for what is a previous chapter:
Since the villains don't appear until what would be at least 8 episodes in, if it's one chapter per episode.

CA182 is offline   Reply With Quote