Inuyasha: General Discussion - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 09-28-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
Kage Bunshin
M I S S I N G N I N
Academy Student

Kage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Kage Bunshin Send a message via MSN to Kage Bunshin Send a message via Yahoo to Kage Bunshin
Default Inuyasha: General Discussion

Just wondering about your thoughts on the "final" episode 166-167.
New movie coming! Inuyasha 4
The manga is still going meaning new eps and OVAs of Inuyasha will be coming as well.
I can't wait to see what else they got in store for Inuyasha this year and many more to come!

Post........... NOW!

Kage Bunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-28-2004, 03:06 PM   #2
Nero inactive
Academy Student

Nero inactive is a jewel in the roughNero inactive is a jewel in the roughNero inactive is a jewel in the rough

The ending felt like kinda like the ending to the sci-fi Farscape (which luckily will be returning a little). It was a good episode, he got to do some nice Kongousouha's. Inuyasha has always been a favorite series of mine (is my longest followed series and one of my first), sad to see it end now, but as you said it will continue in other ways. Haven't read the manga for some time now, and will probably have to try and find the new ones (got a good resourse for it?).

Last edited by Nero inactive; 09-28-2004 at 03:09 PM.
Nero inactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 03:46 PM   #3
Blayze
Godaime|Erokage-sama
Chuunin

Blayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hope

Ugh. Got a definite source for the OVA news? I thought it was still uncertain how Inuyasha would be coming back...

You want the manga? Ear-Tweak. That's a good website

Anyway, here's a little something for all you other Yasha fans. A song by Jon Bon Inu

---

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for miko-departed
I ain't gonna be one of the human crowd
You're gonna hear my attacks
When I shout 'em out loud
It's my sword
It's now or never
You ain't gonna live forever
I just want to yell out my attacks
(For omake tracks)
My sword is like a giant fang, hey
I never thought
That it could decay
I just wanna yell out my attacks
For omake tracks
This is for the wolves who never fight
For Hakkaku and Ginta who seem to be bright
Shard hunt's getting hard make no mistake
Collectin' the pieces
And then it had to break
It's my sword
It's now or never
(For omake tracks)
I never thought
That it could decay
For omake tracks
Better make a pose for the pre-fight banter
Don't cry, don't falter, Inu, don't be silent
It's my sword
It's now or never
(For omake tracks)
I never thought
That it could decay
For omake tracks

---

(At least, I *think* the correct word was omake...)

Blayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 05:31 PM   #4
Kage Bunshin
M I S S I N G N I N
Academy Student

Kage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdomKage Bunshin is a bearer of wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Kage Bunshin Send a message via MSN to Kage Bunshin Send a message via Yahoo to Kage Bunshin

LOL

Too funny! Haven't heard/seen that yet...

I got sources from IYF forums!
As for Manga... I only found translations html form.
I'm gunna try that Ear-Tweak

Old 09-28-2004, 05:46 PM   #5
Blayze
Godaime|Erokage-sama
Chuunin

Blayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hopeBlayze is a paragon of hope

Ear-Tweak has scans for the latest eight chapters (Bandwith restrictions)

Old 09-28-2004, 08:11 PM   #6
Watatsumi
hit the lights
Super Moderator

Watatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowWatatsumi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

heh, nice to see somone made a thread about this. though, i'm sorta disappointed about how it ended. ah well. the shimintai (sp?) are the best

Watatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 10:27 PM   #7
Phantasmagoria
Banned
Chuunin

Phantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truthPhantasmagoria is an honorable bastion of truth

>.>...

-.- end....;.;

i showed this anime to my friend and she's OBSESSED now...i kinda regret showing her ^^;; but eh...always nice to introduce someone to a great anime

Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:55 AM   #8
Kage Bunshin
M I S S I N G N I N
Academy Student

Heh...
Its way not over...
*waits patiently for Inuyasha 4 the movie*

Old 09-29-2004, 11:24 AM   #9
Freija
Treasures

Freija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cuteFreija is pretty cute

ok, i dont read the manga but the anime serie ended little strange nothin concluded so i think there will be a Inuyasha season 2, Or the movie will settle things.
like inuyasha kills naraku and so on

Freija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 11:52 AM   #10
Blayze
Godaime|Erokage-sama
Chuunin

Treat the movies as anime filler. They settle NOTHING. Nothing changes.

Inuyasha will return (Hey, why would it NOT? It makes money ), but apparently nobody knows exactly what as.

Maybe another full anime series, maybe OVA...

Old 09-29-2004, 03:05 PM   #11
Kage Bunshin
M I S S I N G N I N
Academy Student

I wouldn't mind seeing a series about Shippo as a teenager!

Old 12-06-2004, 02:54 AM   #12
cute_jay
Anime Watcher
Rookie

cute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud of
Default i am addicted to inuyasha...!!

hi anyone here watch this anime? i find it nice lolx...... :
any websites i can download the anime? like bittorrent.?

bittorent i wan to download like naruto wan....i mean 1 eps for 1 eps....like juz only 1 episodes......

of 5 episodes.....at one time....i dun wan whole lots of torrents.....

cute_jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:04 PM   #13
Chopstickx
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

Chopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of lightChopstickx is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Chopstickx Send a message via MSN to Chopstickx

there are packs of naruto (like 10 eps?) but i doubt it will work that well cuz there are barely any seeders for those =/

there are packs of inuyasha too but i forgot where i got mine

Chopstickx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:47 AM   #14
IkariBattousai
Windmill For The Land
Genin

IkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to IkariBattousai

Animesuki.com has 25 Episode packs of Naruto for Bit Torrent, I don't really like Takahasi stuff though so I can't help you with Inu Yasha.

IkariBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:33 PM   #15
cute_jay
Anime Watcher
Rookie

cute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud ofcute_jay has much to be proud of

oic.....any way thx!

cute_jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:52 PM   #16
Crucifixation
Endless Sacrifice
Genin

Crucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hopeCrucifixation is a paragon of hope

I was a fan of InuYasha. But it got on my nerves when the manga shot over 40 volumes and shows no sign of stopping.

Crucifixation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 03:22 PM   #17
Sesshoumaru
Lord of the Western Lands
Elite Jounin

Sesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faithSesshoumaru is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucifixation
I was a fan of InuYasha. But it got on my nerves when the manga shot over 40 volumes and shows no sign of stopping.

You can't handle it. It's too real for you.

Sesshoumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 05:24 PM   #18
Hayabusa
Genin

Hayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucifixation
I heard people are getting bored of it.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 05:57 PM   #19
IkariBattousai
Windmill For The Land
Genin

IkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant futureIkariBattousai has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to IkariBattousai

It's a common trend with Takahasi's works. That's what happened to me with Ranma. I occaisonally enjoy catching an episode here and there but it seems to me as though (and this is just from my observation) 60% of the episodes have no plot development or anything.

IkariBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:14 PM   #20
Naruto_Uzumaki
Just here...
Academy Student

Naruto_Uzumaki is just really niceNaruto_Uzumaki is just really niceNaruto_Uzumaki is just really niceNaruto_Uzumaki is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Uzumaki

im a fan to but Narutos better

Naruto_Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote