Official Manga Complaints Thread - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library
View Poll Results: Most selfish/egotistical character?
Sasuke 164 44.20%
Orochimaru 52 14.02%
Madara 40 10.78%
Deidara 8 2.16%
Kakuzu 2 0.54%
Naruto 70 18.87%
Nagato 4 1.08%
Danzo 13 3.50%
Kabuto 4 1.08%
Other 14 3.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #41
Pseudo
laughing with a mouth of blood
Legendary Ninja

Pseudo has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Pseudo

Kishi can't please you guys at all. You guys complain the the fights were long and drawn out drawn out. I understand what you're saying though, and I think he's saving the development for all the big fights.

NarutoForums

Old 03-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #42
GangWarlord
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

GangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is Luminary

I thought this chapter was actually awesome, and a breath of fresh air. I mean, in this series dominated by ninja, the samurai got trolled to Hell and back every time they appeared... Until now. It's nice to finally see the underdog do something cool, even if Zombie Hanzo hasn't really been defeated (which I don't believe he has, 'cause the zombies can regenerate and all that).

Old 03-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #43
falsepod
Academy Teacher

falsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to falsepod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsuedo View Post
Kishi can't please you guys at all. You guys complain the the fights were long and drawn out drawn out. I understand what you're saying though, and I think he's saving the development for all the big fights.
your saying "you guys" like i'm not a single person whose posted a thread. I don't mind long drawn out fights at all. What I don't like is having no focus though. He's jumping around way too much and leaving shit loads of stuff unfinished which means when you finally return to it it won't be as potent as it was when it actually started.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #44
corsair

corsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the suncorsair is invincible under the sun

Only now?

Old 03-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #45
_Chiyo_
In Heaven With Sasori......:(
Jounin

_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to _Chiyo_

THIS IS WAR!!

Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #46
takL
unfit 4
Kage

takL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is EternaltakL is Eternal

tyhe former kages, the former jins and itach and pain...the stronger zombies are waiting.
im all for the good guys but things arent so rosy for them.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #47
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

gabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternal

They would get revived anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfpsouljah View Post
That had to be one of the worst chapters of the entire manga, the only thing that was even close to being interesting was seeing how Pein ended Hanzou but FFS, all these villains, all of them are getting trolled, why aren't any of the good guys dieing? What the fuck kind of war is this?

What's next? Sai reveals his expert hidden abilities and kills Madara?

It's now getting to the point of which where i'm almost begging one of my favorite characters like Kakashi to get slashed up into little pieces. At least ONE good guy has to die PLEASE, i don't care who it is, get one of team 8's guys to die, hell get all of them to die, just someone DIE please.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #48
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

looks like you have not made peace with the fact kishi rarely deems casualties necessary.

i should pity you but i don't.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #49
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

Its called building anticipation...and suspense to come degree.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #50
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

gabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternal

Getting?

It hasn't felt like a real war since day one.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #51
Pseudo
laughing with a mouth of blood
Legendary Ninja

Pseudo has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Pseudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsepod View Post
your saying "you guys" like i'm not a single person whose posted a thread. I don't mind long drawn out fights at all. What I don't like is having no focus though. He's jumping around way too much and leaving shit loads of stuff unfinished which means when you finally return to it it won't be as potent as it was when it actually started.
I said "you guys" because I've seen a lot of folks complain that Kishi's fights are too long, so now I'm surprised to see complaining once more, and don't get me wrong I agree with you on what you said about these fights.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #52
FearTear
S-Class Missing-nin

FearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is Elysian

There are dead bodies everywhere, ok they're all fodders but better then nothing

Old 03-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #53
HInch
all-around bastard
S-Class Missing-nin

HInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is Ascendant

The lack of an extended, brutal and graphic torture/rape scene makes me question Kishi's commitment to cater for a non-target audience who read the manga via the internet in foreign countries.

Kishimoto, please stop trying to comply with Shounen tradition whilst also targeting your audience of children. I, as a foreign male who should probably stop reading cartoons, demand to see a graphic portrayal of Sakura being beheaded in front of the allied forces.

Wait, actually I'd like to see Sakura beheaded. Scrap this post, kill Sakura.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #54
WorstUsernameEver
Jounin

WorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faithWorstUsernameEver is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by HInch View Post
The lack of an extended, brutal and graphic torture/rape scene makes me question Kishi's commitment to cater for a non-target audience who read the manga via the internet in foreign countries.

Kishimoto, please stop trying to comply with Shounen tradition whilst also targeting your audience of children. I, as a foreign male who should probably stop reading cartoons, demand to see a graphic portrayal of Sakura being beheaded in front of the allied forces.

Wait, actually I'd like to see Sakura beheaded. Scrap this post, kill Sakura.
lol 10/10 post

And to the TC, see you next week

Old 03-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #55
Psi Factor
Elite Teacher

Psi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faithPsi Factor is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by arednad View Post
I hope and believe Kishimoto has the courage to carry out all the deaths he hinted: the story demands it, Nagato's words must come true.
hmm...arednad, which good character you see dying apart from the given Bee and maybe Tsukage? And how do you see this war will playing out in terms of matchups?

Old 03-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #56
Dolohov27
Bye Bye
Elite Jounin

Dolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is CelestialDolohov27 is Celestial

Then when people do die you would still complain about your favorite character being killed off. There really is just no pleasing some people.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #57
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

Something being "stupid" is nothing but an opinion, as such the war isn't stupid. People like different things and that's all.

I see nothing stupid about this war.

This arc is going to be long, very long. Kishi obviously doesn't want to focus on just one thing at a time, and I think it's good he doesn't.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #58
Skeith
The First Phase.
Legendary Ninja

Skeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is Ascendant

People complain that the fight were too draw out and never focus on the side characters.

People complain that the fight are too thin out and don't care about these character and just want Naruto/Sasuke/Itachi/Nagato fight.

And I'm complaining about people complaining about this.

WHEN WILL IT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #59
sadino
S-Class Missing-nin

sadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestialsadino is Celestial

Actually if you just had some sense there was a lot of drama with Haku+Zabuza already,why u think Kakashi got pissed anyways?

Good chances for deaths, imo: Oonoki,A,Bee,Lee/Gai(8th gate),Kiba/Akamaru,Inoichi,Ao,Shikaku,Mabui.

Yeah the guys on the inteligence division will probably be attacked by Itachi/Nagato or the Jins,so they're pretty screwed.Can't imagine a better turn around on this war than that,since the inteligence division is responsible for all the alliances victories so far.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #60
Reddan
Legendary Ninja

Reddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi Factor View Post
hmm...arednad, which good character you see dying apart from the given Bee and maybe Tsukage? And how do you see this war will playing out in terms of matchups?
I think Gai will die, because we have to see the 8 gates. I am not sure, who will be the person worthy to push him to the 8th gate, but if Mangetsu is stronger than Kisame it could be him. After all he already is Gai's worst match up.

I think Tsunade will die by the hands of Kabuto or Madara.

I can see Mifune dying too. In addition Shikaku and Inoichi may go as well.

In an ideal world I would take out more, but I think the deaths of Gai, Tsunade, Ohnoki, Mifune, Shikaku, Bee and Inoichi are enough to drive the point hom.

Closed Thread