Official Manga Complaints Thread - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library
View Poll Results: Most selfish/egotistical character?
Sasuke 164 44.20%
Orochimaru 52 14.02%
Madara 40 10.78%
Deidara 8 2.16%
Kakuzu 2 0.54%
Naruto 70 18.87%
Nagato 4 1.08%
Danzo 13 3.50%
Kabuto 4 1.08%
Other 14 3.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #21
Raging Bird
15 Strong, XVI
Legendary Ninja

Raging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is CelestialRaging Bird is Celestial

I hate how everyone in the manga is so dense, it reminds me sometimes of Natsuru from Kampfer a show you shouldn't watch.

NarutoForums

Old 03-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #22
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

Kakashi isn't dense.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #23
ovanz
______
Hokage

ovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturous

I dislike the wasted potencial of some characters in part II, the autor should've made better work with them, they were so much letdowns characters, example:

1- Danzo as Hokage: a Hokage that was ruthless and power hungry. A hokage who wanted sasuke death, who will put naruto in custody, and so many other things, all this elements could've create a civil war inside Konoha, maybe even naruto and co go rogue ninjas, and fighting to re-gain the village from the hands of Danzo, that will put naruto in a higher place for a hokage candidate. What we got: Danzo's reign was so short and he was killed several times thanks to Izanagi.

2- Pain: he was in the beginning the mysterious Akatsuki leader, showing incredible jutsus and all, telling the akatsuki some sort of plan to control the world, even were theories that he was naruto's father or related to him at last (ok he is an uzumaki, that's just a clan or family name) He was incredible powerfull enough to make konoha a crater What we got: the leader we all saw, was just a puppet, the real one was a mayor letdown, crippled, anorexic and beated by a book, and worst, he revive all the people who he killed, people who he hate for years (konoha killed his parents), just by the words of some random kid he just meet. Oh and he himself was Madara's puppet.

3- Orochimaru's deffeat/seal: He was the first mayor villain, he did a great damage to konoha, characters were afraid of him (kakashi, the guy from interrogation, to name a few) we waited for the fight between him and sasuke will be epic, What we got: a great villain, trolled so many times by sharingan.

So i don't hate this characters, they were probably my favs characters, so i dislike how they potencial was wasted.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #24
Nfpsouljah
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Nfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of light
Default I'm almost done with Naruto

That had to be one of the worst chapters of the entire manga, the only thing that was even close to being interesting was seeing how Pein ended Hanzou but FFS, all these villains, all of them are getting trolled, why aren't any of the good guys dieing? What the fuck kind of war is this?

What's next? Sai reveals his expert hidden abilities and kills Madara?

It's now getting to the point of which where i'm almost begging one of my favorite characters like Kakashi to get slashed up into little pieces. At least ONE good guy has to die PLEASE, i don't care who it is, get one of team 8's guys to die, hell get all of them to die, just someone DIE please.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #25
vjpowell
Becoming Stronger
Missing-nin

vjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendantvjpowell is Ascendant

I liked it. This is a Shounen where the good guys usually wins. No one is making you watch the series.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #26
Nfpsouljah
Genin

Nfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of lightNfpsouljah is a glorious beacon of light

Lol I don't really care about rep, unless it's positive of course

Is it a too much to ask for just a little bit more drama? Everything is so predictable, with every new chapter, another bad guy gets trolled. The Zetsu's are all looking like fodder, Hanzou was fodder, The 2 brothers were fodder, the 7 swordsman are looking like fodder, Chiyo and Kimmimaro are dead certs to be fodder, Gaara's dad will no doubt be fodder, Asuma will completely dominate his old team but for some reason will get things turned on him and will no doubt be fodder etc

Old 03-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #27
Megaharrison
Cafe Patriarch

Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

This desperation for death is pretty pathetic. If you want everybody to die read a different genre. In the OP war only 2 died and at the very end and in the Bleach war nobody died.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #28
rainyrabbit
Missing-nin

rainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminaryrainyrabbit is Luminary

Well, OP does have a point.

Kishi seems to be twisting all scenarios too much to have the good guys win.

Just look how Mifune is pawning Hanzou, and Jiraiya respected him almost like he was invincible.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #29
Aced
ANBU Recruit

Aced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hopeAced is a paragon of hope

I think there will be casualties later on the war, the war right now seems like it's just heating up we haven't really seen the big guns come out, but I agree about Hanzou getting trolled, he was hyped up to be a beast yet he gets owned in 1 chapter by a dude that I thought was fodder.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #30
Nfpsouljah
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyrabbit View Post
Well, OP does have a point.

Kishi seems to be twisting all scenarios too much to have the good guys win.

Just look how Mifune is pawning Hanzou, and Jiraiya respected him almost like he was invincible.
That's the other thing, all this tier power-scaling from everything we've read has been totally farked, some of the most revered guys we've read about, getting absolutely trolled by almost anyone? I mean I can understand how Darui was able to at least hold his own against the brothers but Mifune being able to effortlessly destroy Hanzou? Fucking Mifune? The guy that dropped his balls when he saw Sasuke in the flesh?

Yes we know Jiraiya, Oro and Tsunade were young, this and that, and that it was a long time ago, but fucking Mifune? You've got to be kidding that shit is just wrooooooong! It looked like it was going to be one amazing war but it's been a complete disappointment so far at how uncompetitive the bad guys have been.

As a Shounen i do not expect the bad guys to win, and I also do not expect most of the good guys to die, but what I do expect is something competitive, not a fucking walk-about! So far only 2 good guys of any half-decent sort of meaning have died and thousands of fodder.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #31
Rakiyo
Paradise Down
Legendary Ninja

Rakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Rakiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Rakiyo

sounds like your complaining more for the lack of death then the actual chapter

Old 03-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #32
Sounday
Chuunin

Sounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hopeSounday is a paragon of hope

Tsuchikage (mid-war) and/or Raikage (end-war) will probably die.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #33
Nfpsouljah
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakiyo View Post
sounds like your complaining more for the lack of death then the actual chapter
Yeah probably, but this chapter was just one of a broader issue that has been almost all of the chapters

Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #34
Rakiyo
Paradise Down
Legendary Ninja

Rakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is CelestialRakiyo is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Rakiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Rakiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfpsouljah View Post
Yeah probably, but this chapter was just one of a broader issue that has been almost all of the chapters
Really? I felt differently imo the worst was the whole Kinkaku Ginkaku thing with the horrible kyuubi chakra filler like power, It seemed to be more style then substance. I really loved this chapter it felt more of the old pt 1 style in terms of power levels and story telling not to mention the beast page spread with mifune at the end

Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #35
ashher
tch
ANBU Squad Leader

ashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminaryashher is Luminary

Look at the war this way... You remember the demon of mist zabuza...he killed no named character, even though they were GENINS. The chunin exams...where anybody could die? Nobody did except some fodder. Sound invasion...only one named guy died, even though it was an attack to 'crush' the leaf. Retrieve sasuke...the first S class mission led by a new chunin, who estimated he needs two junins and a chunin, instead got only genins. Did anybody die? Nah. Don't expect to this trend to change.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #36
Reddan
Legendary Ninja

Reddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is AscendantReddan is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfpsouljah View Post
Lol I don't really care about rep, unless it's positive of course

Is it a too much to ask for just a little bit more drama? Everything is so predictable, with every new chapter, another bad guy gets trolled. The Zetsu's are all looking like fodder, Hanzou was fodder, The 2 brothers were fodder, the 7 swordsman are looking like fodder, Chiyo and Kimmimaro are dead certs to be fodder, Gaara's dad will no doubt be fodder, Asuma will completely dominate his old team but for some reason will get things turned on him and will no doubt be fodder etc
Give Kishimoto some time. Judge the war when it is over. Remember the Phony War? It takes time for things to build up. If the war ends and no one dies then is the time to vent your frustration and criticise Kishimoto.

I hope and believe Kishimoto has the courage to carry out all the deaths he hinted: the story demands it, Nagato's words must come true.

War inflicts death...injury and pain to both sides...The more precious someone is to you, the harder it is to accept they might die... In fact you convince yourself there is no way they could die.....It especially can't be helped with your generation who don't know war. And you might try to find meaning in death....But all there is ...is pain...unbearable hatred...wasteful death....eternal hatred... and pain that does not heal... that's what war is AND THOSE ARE THE THINGS YOU WILL FACE IN THE COMING DAYS NARUTO

After such a build up to this coming war, I think he will deliver.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #37
Saunion
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

If you didn't understand with the Pain arc that no one is going to die except maybe (and that's a big maybe) old mentor figures like Tsunade, then it's your loss.

That being said, that chapter was indeed lame.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #38
Sennin of Hardwork
Taking A Stand
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultra

Expect few people to die. Some will be recurrent characters and other important ones, i.e. the current Kages and probably some senseis/fathers.

This isn't that uncommon in comic/manga wars, the casualties are always few.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #39
Egotism
Nostalgia. Ultra

Egotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is LuminaryEgotism is Luminary

Onoki's death is almost a given so you have one there. Um, other than that I can't think of any one else. Eh, if Oro was in charge of this war we would have some deaths

Old 03-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #40
falsepod
Academy Teacher

falsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hopefalsepod is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to falsepod
Default This war arc is getting stupid now.

We have:

Kakashi vs The Seven Swordsman
Gaara and Onoki vs Previous Kages
Darui vs Kakuzu
Chouza vs Dan
Hiashi vs Hizashi
Ino Shika Chou vs Asuma
Kimmimaro vs Samurai
and now Kishi's added Mifune vs Hanzou?

Not to mention there's Naruto's training going on, Sasuke with his new eyes and Zetsu going after the Daimyo's?

Kishi has branched himself way to thin and yet he just isn't stopping. I havn't checked but i'm pretty sure its something like 10 weeks since we saw Kakashi now.

Anyone else think he needs to slow down and actually develop whats happening?

Closed Thread