• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 154 votes, 4.51 average.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #9461
bk00
Black Rabbits And White Robins
Rookie

bk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendant

I'm apparently in a hooded mood
You belong with me
Spoiler:

NarutoForums

Old 11-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #9462
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk00 View Post
You belong with me
Spoiler:
I love this one and the one you posted earlier. Hinata with a hood on looks cute and sexy. Kishi let Hinata put on her hood for once D:<.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #9463
Kiachan
Kawaii! (≧ω≦)
Genin

Kiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faithKiachan is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
You belong with me
Spoiler:
Love it!

Old 11-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #9464
Utah Jak
The Chrysalis Corporation
Rookie

Utah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faith

Old 11-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #9465
Darkhope
i'm here with you

Darkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Darkhope Send a message via Skype™ to Darkhope

17 votes already for the name change!

Wow guys! Keep em' coming!

Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #9466
Hydro Spiral
Hmmmm....
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is Transcendent

Just felt like stating my stance on NarHin, as of now

I like how Kishimoto manages to integrate this romance specifically into Naruto's story. < - Reason why I don't think that Kishimoto is bad at romance at all, just..Different

Who better for the loser hero, who strives for acknowledgement and acceptance in a world full of hatred, than..A girl who feels the exact same way, while giving him that acceptence and acknowledgement in the form of love..Just by being himself? Calling his greatest "flaw" his biggest and truest strength (the secret to saving the world, according to Jiraiya ), and being the first person to do so..While also being the first person to tell him "I love you" since the boys parents left him.

Meanwhile, he gives her that very same acknowledgment for what happens to be her true strength. Feelings of love (The intense feeling in her heart that makes her feel like she can do it, as mentioned in pt.1) making her stronger by her own merit. Whether it makes her able to keep fighting, stand up, take action, and hold on when faced with death. Just like Naruto, Hinata's found her own strength, and someone who happens to like her..Just for her. As opposed to her childhood, where she was shunned for that very same thing.

Looking at each other in a perfect way, mutual pick-me-ups, cute lil interactions that make you go "", and overall meaningful shyt..

It's just..Awesome :D

Seriously, NH is one big ass fest of "I think you're amazing...", and that's why I love it

..Now we just need for them to start doing stuff to each other

Last edited by Hydro Spiral; 12-10-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #9467
Kurama
Commander Kukuku
S-Class Missing-nin

Kurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro Spiral View Post
Just felt like stating my stance on NarHin

I like how Kishimoto manages to integrate this romance specifically into Naruto's story. < - Reason why I don't think that Kishimoto is bad at romance at all, just..Different

Who better for the loser hero, who strives for acknowledgement and acceptance in a world full of hatred, than..A girl who feels the exact same way, while giving him that acceptence and acknowledgement in the form of love..Just by being himself? Calling his greatest "flaw" his biggest and truest strength (the secret to saving the world, according to Jiraiya ), and being the first person to do so..While also being the first person to tell him "I love you" since the boys parents left him.

Meanwhile, he gives her that very same acknowledgment for what happens to be her own true strength. Her feelings of love making her stronger by her own merit. Whether it makes her able to keep fighting, stand up, take action, and hold on when faced with death. Just like Naruto, Hinata's found her true strength, and someone who happens to like her..Just for her. As opposed to her childhood, where she was shunned for that very same thing.

All the genuine support, mutual pick-me-ups, cute lil interactions that make you go "", and overall meaningful shyt..

Seriously, NH is one big ass fest of "I think you're amazing...", and that's why I love it

You know, your way of thinking is strikingly similar to my own.

Old 11-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #9468
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:

Meanwhile, he gives her that very same acknowledgment for what happens to be her own true strength. Her feelings of love making her stronger by her own merit. Whether it makes her able to keep fighting, stand up, take action, and hold on when faced with death. Just like Naruto, Hinata's found her true strength, and someone who happens to like her..Just for her. As opposed to her childhood, where she was shunned for that very same thing.

All the genuine support, mutual pick-me-ups, cute lil interactions that make you go "", and overall meaningful shyt..

*Must spread rep* Nooooooooooooooooooooooo . You make so many good post and I love it .

Old 11-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #9469
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

Official Logo by Majin Lu

Plants are living beings that start up like fragile seeds that need time to grow in order to fully blossom into their true selves. For them do achieve this it is required a lot of work. They need to be cared, looked after, have time dedicated to them, perseverance if you want them to grow healthy and someday become a strong tree or even a garden. Sunlight also plays a role in this.

They are like relationships. A lot of work is needed to build a strong, devoted and trustful love relation. Just like plants go through a 24/7 process to gain it's food and develop, so does a commitment between two persons that are ready to be with each other and want to strenghten their bond. Its a full time "job" and responsability if you want it work out.

And that is something that Naruto & Hinata have in common. They care for each other and their bond keeps becoming stronger! And of course their interest in seeing and caring about those living beings (Naruto goes as far as to plant new ones everytime he beats a White Zetsu!)

Come here and post your own "plant" along with Naruto and Hinata's!

Categories:
  • Fanfic entries: Up to around 30k words and no more. Must have the gardening theme as part of it in order to be allowed to enter the contest.

• Fanart entries: Like with the fanfic category these ones also need to carry the gardening theme. No smutty artworks allowed although some subtle implications can be allowed.

• Official deadline: February the 1st of 2012.

Quote:
You belong with me
Spoiler:
That is a lovely one. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
I love this one and the one you posted earlier. Hinata with a hood on looks cute and sexy. Kishi let Hinata put on her hood for once D:<.
It would be pretty awesome if he ever did. If not in canon manga context then at least in a colored spread cover or something.

Quote:

Meanwhile, he gives her that very same acknowledgment for what happens to be her true strength. Feelings of love (The intense feeling in her heart that makes her feel like she can do it, as mentioned in pt.1) making her stronger by her own merit. Whether it makes her able to keep fighting, stand up, take action, and hold on when faced with death. Just like Naruto, Hinata's found her own strength, and someone who happens to like her..Just for her. As opposed to her childhood, where she was shunned for that very same thing.

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydro Spiral again* D:

But very good post man.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:21 AM   #9470
SoulFire!
Venerable Sage
Academy Teacher

SoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is TranscendentSoulFire! is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennin of Hardwork View Post

Official Logo by Majin Lu

Plants are living beings that start up like fragile seeds that need time to grow in order to fully blossom into their true selves. For them do achieve this it is required a lot of work. They need to be cared, looked after, have time dedicated to them, perseverance if you want them to grow healthy and someday become a strong tree or even a garden. Sunlight also plays a role in this.

They are like relationships. A lot of work is needed to build a strong, devoted and trustful love relation. Just like plants go through a 24/7 process to gain it's food and develop, so does a commitment between two persons that are ready to be with each other and want to strenghten their bond. Its a full time "job" and responsability if you want it work out.

And that is something that Naruto & Hinata have in common. They care for each other and their bond keeps becoming stronger! And of course their interest in seeing and caring about those living beings (Naruto goes as far as to plant new ones everytime he beats a White Zetsu!)

Come here and post your own "plant" along with Naruto and Hinata's!

Categories:
  • Fanfic entries: Up to around 30k words and no more. Must have the gardening theme as part of it in order to be allowed to enter the contest.

• Fanart entries: Like with the fanfic category these ones also need to carry the gardening theme. No smutty artworks allowed although some subtle implications can be allowed.

• Official deadline: February the 1st of 2012.
Hey Sannin--just a reminder to let you know that my entry for the contest is here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthre...7#post41274157

Hoping it won't be long before I'm joined by others!

Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM   #9471
Dragon Goddess
Ninja Angel
Academy Student

Dragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faithDragon Goddess is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFire! View Post
Hey Sannin--just a reminder to let you know that my entry for the contest is here:

Oh - it is in the works. I know of at least 4 other fanfic entries coming up. I haven't heard of the fanart entries though - and we have a lot of great artists in our club. I guess it will be a surprise ...

But SoulFire ... how could I possibly post my story after the awesomeness of yours? Now I am a little shy ...

Just kidding .... great story as I said before. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:40 PM   #9474
Kurama
Commander Kukuku
S-Class Missing-nin

Kurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareilKurama est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Kurama

I still want my vulpix/eevee ninetails/espeon NH fanart.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:44 PM   #9475
Hydro Spiral
Hmmmm....
S-Class Missing-nin

Hydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is TranscendentHydro Spiral is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi425 View Post

You know, your way of thinking is strikingly similar to my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
*Must spread rep* Nooooooooooooooooooooooo . You make so many good post and I love it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennin of Hardwork View Post
[center]
*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydro Spiral again* D:

But very good post man.

When/If we see canonz, I just hope we get references to older chapters..To remind people that their little love story has actually been written about, even if it did happen oh so long ago

And full flashback version of what we saw in 540

Old 11-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #9476
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

^I agree and honestly I have been thinking about a topic about if there could be a chance that those past NH moments could be referenced for if/when NH becomes canon in the manga. If it actually did it'd be very awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFire! View Post

Doh, my bad. D= I'll add your entry then later when I remind the contest again. Nice to see you the first one to submit her entry.

My favourites ones!

Old 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #9477
SourGrapes101
The top percentage of Rattata
Academy Student

SourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is LuminarySourGrapes101 is Luminary

Quote:

When/If we see canonz, I just hope we get references to older chapters..To remind people that their little love story has actually been written about, even if it did happen oh so long ago

I'd be amazed if there weren't references to past NaruHina moments if the pairing were to become canon - Kishimoto uses parallels all the time and he's done it for NaruHina moments too, with certain scenes mirroring one another very nicely. If or when the loose romantic ends are tied up at the end of the series, I think the likelihood of it being a reference back to a past scene is very high (eg Naruto responding by saying that he'd like to 'walk with her,' or something like that.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #9478
Roja
Kunoichi Fan
Special Jounin

Roja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix XZ View Post
Off-topic Question:

Do anyone wonder why Tsuande, Jiraiya, Kakashi or Iruka never bother telling Naruto about his parents even after training with Jiraiya? Naruto was strong enough to handle himself and Akatsuki's were the worst enemies that were after Naruto.

Did they think there was no need to tell him because it wasn't important? Naruto had to learn about them on his own.

When you think about it, Rookie 9 never told him about the CS mark on Sasuke after witnessing it and it was likely they knew what was going on but Naruto.
Answer:
To our knowledge, Naruto never asked nor acted in a manner that said "I want to know who my parents happen to be." There was no pressing reason to tell him as it wasn't going to change anything. I'm not even sure that Iruka knows who Naruto's parents are anyway. Naruto's heritage is not that widely known.

I mentioned this to you previously, but "the Rookie 9" did not know about Sasuke's CS mark. Only Sakura and Kakashi knew about it (unless you want to include Hiruzen and Anko) and they are not "the Rookie 9." I know you feel that Naruto has been wronged, but you lose credibility with your position when you attribute things to those it should not be.

Quote:

Oh, whenever Kishimoto decides to make NaruHina official, we will get flashbacks to quite a few of their prior moments.

I'm not sure if we'll get 540 expanded upon, but I'm sure we'll get at least one "never before seen" moment between the two.

**is too sure of eventual NaruHina officialness to use "if"**

Old 11-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #9479
Hydro Spiral
Hmmmm....
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roja View Post

Oh, whenever Kishimoto decides to make NaruHina official, we will get flashbacks to quite a few of their prior moments.

I'm not sure if we'll get 540 expanded upon, but I'm sure we'll get at least one "never before seen" moment between the two.
Like everyone else and their back-stories during the war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roja
**is too sure of eventual NaruHina officialness to use "if"**

*doesn't blame you*

I only use "If" for modesty's sake, tbh

Old 11-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #9480
RAGE platti
Academy Student

RAGE platti has disabled reputation

Hi guys, havent really watched naruto since ages.. got bored of how the story completely cut off any NaHi moments.

Any chance you guys could link me to some photos or possibly the full scenes where Naruto admits her being the reason, saves her and where he makes the cmment about her eyes?

And are there more small fillers or anything? I really want to see some new scenes of them

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: