• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 154 votes, 4.51 average.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:22 AM   #6881
Midaru
Always...
ANBU Captain

Midaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is ElysianMidaru is Elysian

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Midaru; 09-27-2011 at 03:42 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 09-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #6882
bk00
Black Rabbits And White Robins
Rookie

bk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendantbk00 is Ascendant

This sweet world we share
Spoiler:

Old 09-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #6883
Sword Sage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial

Confirmed that we are going to have a Hyuuga episode and I think its Hinata centering it because of the title.

Women's Association of Konoha"

Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #6884
Mochi

Mochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix XZ View Post
Confirmed that we are going to have a Hyuuga episode and I think its Hinata centering it because of the title.

On Thursday?

Old 09-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #6885
Sword Sage
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial

Here is a short summary translated from Yahoo.
Quote:
With meeting of the woman meeting” Hyuga whole group of Konoha's, this main [hiashi] is not legitimate child [hinata] of the head family, the screw of branch family is appointed to the leader of the patience boundary great war.
Hinata seemed to be the main girl on this episode. Hopefully we might have NH-ish moments and maybe Hinata's action as well.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #6886
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

It looks like that episode will serve to "fuel-up" the upcoming war arc in the anime by focusing on the Rookies and how they'll prepare themselves for it, that is what I understand from the preview.

As long as they do not contradict nothing that has been established as canon before then I won't worry. But I would like them to get started already with the Confinement Jinchuuriki arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk00 View Post
This sweet world we share
Spoiler:
Good to see more NH cosplay.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #6887
Prince of Pop
Moonwalking Ninja
Examiner

Prince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is LuminaryPrince of Pop is Luminary

Quote:

YES!!! OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Old 09-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #6888
Sword Sage
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennin of Hardwork View Post
It looks like that episode will serve to "fuel-up" the upcoming war arc in the anime by focusing on the Rookies and how they'll prepare themselves for it, that is what I understand from the preview.

As long as they do not contradict nothing that has been established as canon before then I won't worry. But I would like them to get started already with the Confinement Jinchuuriki arc.

The preivew seems more of a focus towards Hinata than Rookie 9.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #6889
Katkind
Chuunin

Katkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faith

Quote:

I am worried and confused

Last edited by Katkind; 09-27-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #6890
Sword Sage
Jinchuuriki

Here is the true translation!

Quote:
232. The Konoha Girls-Only Club
"At a Hyuuga clan meeting, the family head Hiashi appoints the branch family's Neji, rather than the head family's Hinata, to be a mediator/manager in the great ninja war."
Sounds like Hiashi is treating Hinata poorly again and having highs on Neji. I think thats why they are calling it Konoha's Girls only club with Hinata as the central of the episode.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #6891
Katkind
Chuunin

Katkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faithKatkind is a guardian of the faith

Quote:

Sounds like Hiashi is treating Hinata poorly again and having highs on Neji. I think thats why they are calling it Konoha's Girls only club with Hinata as the central of the episode.
The anime was too long under my horizon.
A new warning to support canon with stuff from the anime.

(sorry for my english)

Old 09-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #6892
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:

Aww that preview makes Hiashi look like an A-hole . The way I read it though I see Hiashi talking to Neji promoting him to the postion of Hinata's bodyguard and if she is severely hurt/killed he will not be pleased. When Hiashi was talking to Hizashi in the war it looked like he had complete faith in both Hinata and Neji so I don't believe he doubts her but is secretly a concerned parent and who wouldn't be.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #6893
Grimzilla
Godzilla + Grimlock
Elite Teacher

Grimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faithGrimzilla is a guardian of the faith

That or Hiashi could just be bumping up Neji so Hinata can pursue Naruto as she desires. You never know.

I wonder if Hinata starts this club, blod move on her part. Madam President Hinata has a nice ring. Wonder who the vice-president will be

But seriously, this sounds like copying Bleach in a humorous way.

Last edited by Grimzilla; 09-27-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #6894
Roja
Kunoichi Fan
Special Jounin

Roja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is Elysian

Quote:
Attention to those who keep up with NUNS Generation:
Here is the new trailer of the game.

And it appears that CC2 is now open to fans's suggestions to further improve the game. I would be lying if I say that I won't try at least to give some of my thoughts. >D
Oh, snap! **must go pre-order**

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
Aww that preview makes Hiashi look like an A-hole .
Uh... no. Neji outranks Hinata. Neji would be put in charge. Going on merit and not "blood" is actually a good thing. That shows change and trust (which goes along with the manga actually). It makes sense. It's not mean or being mistreated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockDragoon View Post
That or Hiash icould just be bumping up Neji so Hinata can pursue Naruto as she desires. You never know.
Nah, I doubt it has anything to do with relationships. The idea that there are these "standards" when it comes to relationships is fandom created. Kishimoto hasn't gone there at all and I seriously doubt that the anime will as it would cause more drama than necessary.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #6895
Perpetual159
¡Se Habla Español!
Academy Student

Perpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 'Til Next Time: Chapter II

Hiya, everyone! Came to whore and post some spam! ^__^ Been a while since I've been here.

After almost a year's hiatus, I've updated my NaruHina GenderBent! You can read it in my website or at deviantART!

Remember that it's got very explicit mature content, so if you don't like that, please refrain from reading <3!

Old 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #6896
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roja View Post
Uh... no. Neji outranks Hinata. Neji would be put in charge. Going on merit and not "blood" is actually a good thing. That shows change and trust (which goes along with the manga actually). It makes sense. It's not mean or being mistreated.
I never took it as being mean or mistreated. I just said that because some might interpret it that way. The rest of my comment was about how I read the preview or was you also talking about that part two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual159 View Post
Hiya, everyone! Came to whore and post some spam! ^__^ Been a while since I've been here.

After almost a year's hiatus, I've updated my NaruHina GenderBent! You can read it in my website or at deviantART!

Remember that it's got very explicit mature content, so if you don't like that, please refrain from reading <3!
Hi Perpetual I love your lemony Naruhina Shower story . It was my 1st lemon NH fic .

Old 09-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #6897
Roja
Kunoichi Fan
Special Jounin

Roja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is ElysianRoja is Elysian

Quote:
I never took it as being mean or mistreated. I just said that because some might interpret it that way. The rest of my comment was about how I read the preview or was you also talking about that part two?
I was commenting on calling Hiashi an "a-hole" as well as Matrix' comment on Hiashi treating Hinata poorly. That's supposedly saying Hiashi is being mean or mistreating her in my book. It's fine if you think others might think that, but I'm going to comment on it as it was said because I think anyone who is making that comment (or similar ones) is being silly about it.

No, I was not referring to the rest of your comment--just the part I quoted.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #6898
Perpetual159
¡Se Habla Español!
Academy Student

Perpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of lightPerpetual159 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Perpetual I love your lemony Naruhina Shower story . It was my 1st lemon NH fic .
Awww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them! <3 *hug*

Old 09-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #6899
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

Fact that the preview of said episode says Hinata is going to be part or head of a women group makes me think it'll be more of a humoristic ep instead of a serious one, which have lately been the trend of the current filler arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual159 View Post

Long time no see!

Nice to know you are updating your stories. If you have the time then it'd be great to have you as a participant in our contest's gardening fanfic category.

Quote:
Oh yes, I remember very well dat fanfic.

Merellis has in his set the fanart that was made from the first scene of that fic by GiselleRocks.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #6900
GrandLordAtos
Kaito Kid was here~
Examiner

GrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is TranscendentGrandLordAtos is Transcendent

I personally don't mind a humorous episode. Since the anime isn't canon anyway, they're for exactly what the intent is. Only diff is if you like their humor or not, which lately...they've been lacking the cleverness they started with. :| I'll watch it anyway.

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: