Temple of Uchiha Gods - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Joke Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #41
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Karsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is Divine

Are you one of those guys posting in Craigslist Plamen?

NarutoForums

Old 03-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #42
Morphine
⁰ ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹

Morphine has disabled reputation

he totally looks like the type to

Old 03-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #43
Jin-E
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Jin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultra

I just hope that doesn't explain why his parrot is wiggling

Old 03-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #44
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Karsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-E View Post
I just hope that doesn't explain why his parrot is wiggling
What you haven't seen this?

His parrot is shagging a human head, it all falls into place nao

Old 03-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #45
Alien
̣

Alien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fear

I can't breathe

Old 03-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

"He looks happy!"

Old 03-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #47
Zach
̧

Zach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post

I can't breathe
Get my cock out of your mouth then.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #48
Jin-E
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Jin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultra

No wonder they are rare, half the female parrots are probably sliced into strips during mating

Old 03-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #49
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

^Brings a whole new level of rough sex

Oh how I've missed faggotry in UG
It's truly back

Old 03-04-2011, 09:58 PM   #50
Alien
̣

Alien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Get my cock out of your mouth then.
Sorry love, i'm not in the mood for a light snack

Old 03-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #51
Zach
̧

Zach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunZach is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Sorry love, i'm not in the mood for a light snack
That's why you chose my cock.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #52
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Zach I remember the pissy comments directed at Sasuke in the Itachi fc, what happened

Old 03-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #53
Zach
̧

Itachi FC is gone

Old 03-05-2011, 05:58 AM   #54
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Kind of miss it

Old 03-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #55
Zach
̧

I miss it from 08-09. 10-11 it's been so lame, boring, and inactive so hard to miss it. My 9000 or so posts were deleted

Old 03-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #56
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Bah, I was there ergo it was awesome by default

Old 03-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #57
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

It's getting active, I see.

Old 03-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #58
Rios

Rios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fearRios still makes Uchiha run in fear

We are missing the numerous guests though

Old 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #59
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

Where's Bateman and Sasuke?

Old 03-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #60
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer View Post
Where's Bateman and Sasuke?
Dunno bout Sasuke but Bate said he wouldn't come back here for 2 months though you never know

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: