• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 04-04-2011, 02:24 AM   #41
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Ino Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Ino Yamanaka Send a message via Skype™ to Ino Yamanaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeion View Post
I play on PS3, I'll take Tobi and/or Asuma

PSN: Skyxen
Only one please. So Tobi then. If so, then your accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NU-KazeKage View Post
ill play on ps3 with jugo and shino!
PSN: kerbykidd and im on right now if anyone is up for it!
Only character please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln Rhyme View Post
I'll play as Gaara on PS3. My gamer tag is Sabu935. Me and my bro both use that PSN account so,can we share it? If so my bro wants Shikamaru.
Okay your accepted as Gaara.

But does your brother have an account on NF, and would've it be easier to make another account on PSN? The online is free, the story doesn't really take that long.

NarutoForums

Old 04-04-2011, 04:24 AM   #42
NU-KazeKage
The Real Kaze Kage...
ANBU Captain

NU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hopeNU-KazeKage is a paragon of hope

ok i guess ill go with Jugo

Old 04-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #43
Butcher
Happening

Butcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuhi Kurenai View Post
Only one please. So Tobi then. If so, then your accepted.

Only character please.

Okay your accepted as Gaara.

But does your brother have an account on NF, and would've it be easier to make another account on PSN? The online is free, the story doesn't really take that long.
That would be me.

I accidentally used my PSN username log in on my brother's, and he can't log in on his account. He doesn't want to to go through trouble to have a different one on mine.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #44
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Ino Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Ino Yamanaka Send a message via Skype™ to Ino Yamanaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by NU-KazeKage View Post
ok i guess ill go with Jugo
Accepted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
That would be me.

I accidentally used my PSN username log in on my brother's, and he can't log in on his account. He doesn't want to to go through trouble to have a different one on mine.
I don't want to be a bad guy, but am not too crazy about two accounts sharing one, seems kind of cheating in a way. IF the person whats to believe it or not...

Alright, I'll accept it for now, but I still think it'd be better if you got an 2nd account on PSN, its not gonna kill you you to unlock characters.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #45
Vexper
White Fang
Academy Teacher

Vexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Accepted.

I don't want to be a bad guy, but am not too crazy about two accounts sharing one, seems kind of cheating in a way. IF the person whats to believe it or not...

Alright, I'll accept it for now, but I still think it'd be better if you got an 2nd account on PSN, its not gonna kill you you to unlock characters.
Still waiting to trash you, I mean play you

Old 04-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #46
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexper View Post
Still waiting to trash you, I mean play you
I don't remember having your gamertag, mines xTaka Karin, (Man I need to change it!)

Old 04-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #47
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

AK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is Celestial

Ready whenever.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #48
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Alright, let's go before one of us leaves again

Old 04-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #49
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

AK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is Celestial

Invite me.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #50
RasenRengan
Academy Student

RasenRengan is on a distinguished road

I think you guys need to go to Arashiboards.com way more clans are at this site and I am even a clan leader :D

Old 04-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #51
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Um.. no? No advertising.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #52
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

Lost connection.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #53
DanE
- D G o a t -
Elite Jounin

DanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is LuminaryDanE is Luminary

Hey can I join, this clan I only play on ps3 tho. Ill take normal Naruto

Old 04-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #54
Butcher
Happening

Butcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is CelestialButcher is Celestial

Quote:
Accepted.

Just got PSN account. Sign me up for Shikamaru.

PSN: goku100107

Old 04-05-2011, 02:39 AM   #55
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Hey can I join, this clan I only play on ps3 tho. Ill take normal Naruto
I need your PSN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
Just got PSN account. Sign me up for Shikamaru.

PSN: goku100107
Thank you! :D Your accepted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47SUKI 187 View Post
Lost connection.
No, I had to do a family thing.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #56
Butcher
Happening

I'll fight you 3:00 P.M.

I hope we are in the same timezone.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #57
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

I don't have the PS3 version.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #58
Vexper
White Fang
Academy Teacher

Vexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hopeVexper is a paragon of hope

Quote:
I don't have the PS3 version.
Good games.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #59
Wolfiexe
Academy Student

Wolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of lightWolfiexe is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, Vexper referred me to here. I main Shikamaru on the 360 version, would I be able to apply? =)

Old 04-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #60
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiexe View Post
Hey, Vexper referred me to here. I main Shikamaru on the 360 version, would I be able to apply? =)
Sure, I hope your active though, hence you just joined here.
Read the rules then I'll see it.