Shisui is obitos brother? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 03-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
cant i guest post
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

cant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hopecant i guest post is a paragon of hope
Default Shisui is obitos brother?

If tobi is shisui or using one of his eyes, could shisui be obitos brother due to their similar eye techs (im talking tobis here). I mean someone had to get deidaras arm back right? The only setback in this theory is how old shisui is. We know he knew itachi, but we also knew he fought ao and ao seems alot older than itachi was when he died. The fact tobi always appears near a water source sort of foreshadows his identity as shisui.

Oh and the fact tobi referred to himself as uchiha madara, but w/e lol

NarutoForums

Old 03-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
conradoserpa
Legendary Ninja

conradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestial

"I mean someone had to get deidaras arm back right?"

"The fact tobi always appears near a water source sort of foreshadows his identity as shisui."

lol What

But someone posted it in another trhead and I liked the idea. I really don't want Tobi to be Madara, after all.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
SenSensei
무신
Jounin

SenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is AscendantSenSensei is Ascendant

AO calls Mizukage old, so he seems quite young.
Obito was around the same age as Kakashi, Kakashi is 14 years older than Sasuke, meaning that he is 9 years older than Itachi (since Itachi and Sasuke are 5 years apart). Roughly, it means that Obito and Itachi are about 9 years apart.
Shisui was older than Itachi, not known by how much (probably 2-10 years older), overall he should be around the same age or slightly younger than Obito. In the likely case, Shisui would be Obito's younger brother.

It's not impossible, but I wouldn't put my money on them being brothers.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
Senjuclan
Mori No Senju Ichizoku
Jinchuuriki

Senjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is TranscendentSenjuclan is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cant i guest post View Post
If tobi is shisui or using one of his eyes, could shisui be obitos brother due to their similar eye techs (im talking tobis here). I mean someone had to get deidaras arm back right? The only setback in this theory is how old shisui is. We know he knew itachi, but we also knew he fought ao and ao seems alot older than itachi was when he died. The fact tobi always appears near a water source sort of foreshadows his identity as shisui.

Oh and the fact tobi referred to himself as uchiha madara, but w/e lol
No Shisui is rikudou sennin's brother and Obito is Rikudou sennin. That is why Kishi does not draw out RS entirely. Just wait when he reveals him

Old 03-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
Scizor
Zeal
God of Shinobi

Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

No. They are unrelated.

The time gap makes this impossible

Old 03-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scizor View Post
No. They are unrelated.

The time gap makes this impossible
Not really since we know that kakashi is 8 years older than itachi and Shisui is also older than Itachi.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
Nathan Copeland
Rank 50/Madara's Brother
Jinchuuriki

Nathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is ElysianNathan Copeland is Elysian

thye are brothers . . . izuna's the father

Old 03-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
nadinkrah
Shark Demon
Legendary Ninja

nadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faith

tbh does it even matter?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #9
bearzerger
Major Cliff Allister McLane
God of Shinobi

bearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareilbearzerger est le sans pareil
Send a message via ICQ to bearzerger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadinkrah View Post
tbh does it even matter?
Not really, but it is quite possible that the two are brothers.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
Scizor
Zeal
God of Shinobi

Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judecious View Post
Not really since we know that kakashi is 8 years older than itachi and Shisui is also older than Itachi.
Where does it say Shisui's age?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Where does it say Shisui's age?
Doesn't but it says Itachi looked up to him like an Older Brother.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
Scizor
Zeal
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Doesn't but it says Itachi looked up to him like an Older Brother.
But that doesn't really prove anything =/

But let's seize this silly discussion. I guess I was wrong

Old 03-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

It proves he was older than Itachi lol

Old 03-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
conradoserpa
Legendary Ninja

conradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestial

It proves he was older than Itachi, as Judecious said.

Also, there's the suspicious Ao "I'm leaving this place to go after Danzo" and, tcharam, Tobi appears. Kishimoto didn't let they meet to end the speculation about Tobi being Shisui.

And, somehow, Ao isn't able to reach Danzo/Sasuke fight, while Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto all were able to get to there. Perhaps just to, again, avoid an encounter of Ao with Tobi.

When will Kishimoto kill this theory?! If Tobi goes to the battlefield, could Ao recognize someone he knows chakra from so much far?

Old 03-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
Neptun
Legendary Ninja

Neptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is Celestial

I love threads that take Tobi being Obito as a given

Old 03-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #16
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

Best thread of 2011.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
Scizor
Zeal
God of Shinobi

Quote:
It proves he was older than Itachi lol
I guess..

Though looking up to someone as an older brother doesn't necissarily have to do with said person beeing older. At least, not as I see it.

One can look up to someone as an older brother while beeing older, right?

But, again, I guess you're right

Old 03-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #18
conradoserpa
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
I guess..

Though looking up to someone as an older brother doesn't necissarily have to do with said person beeing older. At least, not as I see it.

One can look up to someone as an older brother while beeing older, right?

But, again, I guess you're right
No, if you are younger than me and you are my brother, you my younger brother. There's no way to change it lol

Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #19
Scizor
Zeal
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by conradoserpa View Post
No, if you are younger than me and you are my brother, you my younger brother. There's no way to change it lol
Agreed. But looking up to someone like an older brother is a phraise to show a certain feeling towards that person. Which isn't necissarily based on age.

I'm just looking into it 2much

Old 03-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #20
Trivub
way out of line
Missing-nin

Trivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truthTrivub is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
itachi was hanging out with the older guys at the school yard. so cool.