The Hyuuga Neji FC - Page 39 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results: What's your favorite version of Neji?
Chuunin Exams 13 22.81%
SRA (Sasuke Rescue Arc) 18 31.58%
Part 2 21 36.84%
Parasite Clone (Evil!Neji) 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #761
AuxunauxiaNoname
螺旋派侠客
ANBU Squad Leader

AuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via MSN to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via Yahoo to AuxunauxiaNoname

I kind of like SRA and Part 2 equally. I clicked Part 2 only because it's not over yet, and I have faith that Neji's story isn't over yet and we'll be shown even more just how much Neji's character has grown and matured.

I just looked at the first page... I never expected to be so honored that my words would be placed in such a prominent place.

Sometimes, life just seems to fly by like a freight train. Wish I had more time, with grad school and everything that's going on to spend more time with this. I'll try though... Recently, I tried to edit the post linked to the archives but found that I wasn't able to edit that post... not sure why. Anyone know how I can do this? I want to sort of fix it, add some things...etc, but couldn't.

NarutoForums

Old 03-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #762
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

Your words are legend my dear.
I can explain why you can't edit the post. After the FC was pruned, the old FC's posts are no longer able to be edited or quoted, etc, they're basically just not accessible. It's a shame, really. I've had a lot of problems with that.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #763
AuxunauxiaNoname
螺旋派侠客
ANBU Squad Leader

AuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via MSN to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via Yahoo to AuxunauxiaNoname

Oh well. I guess I'll just not touch anything and leave as is then, like some sort of time-capsule to a different era. I feel so old after saying that...
Lol.

Have you seen the new chapter of Springtime of Youth? It features Neji and Hinata. I thought it was so cute!

Last edited by AuxunauxiaNoname; 03-11-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #764
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
That's a cruel question since I love them both <3.
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant for those who wouldn't be conflicted over it (like myself LOL). I like Hinata too, but Neji is my #1 so it was an easy vote for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeight View Post
I had to pop in here because of the new poll. I voted for SRA because that was sort of his time of redemption. It showed how much he has changed and made me fall in love with his character. I do love part 2 though. Especially the war arc.
I voted SRA too. I can't wait to see his part in the war arc animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxunauxiaNoname View Post
I kind of like SRA and Part 2 equally. I clicked Part 2 only because it's not over yet, and I have faith that Neji's story isn't over yet and we'll be shown even more just how much Neji's character has grown and matured.
Me too. I went through a few minutes of internal conflict on which to vote LOL.

The only other thing I can see Kishi doing with Neji's story at this point is tearing down the wall of main & branch (which Neji plays a role in by being the Hyuuga prodigy) and getting rid of the cursed seals (or forbid the main house from using them again). There was wasted potential and opportunities with him IMO. He really should have had more shine as a Jounin in P2

But hey, keep the faith (I've lost faith in Kishi a long time ago ). I'm getting my Neji fix via this FC, fanfics, fanarts, video games, and old episodes/fillers...hell, whatever I can find.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #765
-JT-
Mr Yamanaka
Legendary Ninja

-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous

The Konoha 12 surely will have one final part to play in the war, be it holding off Sasuke until Naruto arrives or something similar.

Whatever they do, I really hope that Neji is at the forefront, being (in my opinion) the most powerful of them all.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #766
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JT- View Post
The Konoha 12 surely will have one final part to play in the war, be it holding off Sasuke until Naruto arrives or something similar.

Whatever they do, I really hope that Neji is at the forefront, being (in my opinion) the most powerful of them all.
*on knees* Please Kishi, I'm begging u to make this happen

Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #767
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Hello there FC I probably have one of the cutest fanarts with Neji in it EVER. Or maybe it is to me since Neji and 3 other characters I love are dressed in cow suits and I love cows <3.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #768
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Spock

The old FC was a big pile of spam, it is beyond me how you had the patience to do all that work.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=25592631
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=25619675
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=25578943

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
Hello there FC I probably have one of the cutest fanarts with Neji in it EVER. Or maybe it is to me since Neji and 3 other characters I love are dressed in cow suits and I love cows <3.
<3 <3

Old 03-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #769
AngstToThePeople
Konohan LGBT rights activist
Academy Teacher

AngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
The first one is amazing! The rest are nice, too; I love Team Gai.

On a semi-related note, everytime I read "Tools used: SAI" next to a piece of fanart, I always imagine a fangirl with a whip, and a chained Sai next to her, with his inks, and her yelling "Draw faster, you tool! DRAW FASTER."

Old 03-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #770
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:
The 1st one is badass. Wish we saw more of that. The 2nd is adorable and I think the world just exploded because Neji is doing an open mouth smile. Looks like he's hiding something. The 3rd is awesome especially since Neji has his hair out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstToThePeople View Post
On a semi-related note, everytime I read "Tools used: SAI" next to a piece of fanart, I always imagine a fangirl with a whip, and a chained Sai next to her, with his inks, and her yelling "Draw faster, you tool! DRAW FASTER."
Wow Angst you have an imagination xD. Before I knew about the paint program SAI I always thought people were talking about Sai randomly.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #771
taydev
ANBU Captain

Quote:
The first one is just badass! I love team Gai! And the 2nd one is so cute with Neji at the bottom left panel

Old 03-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #772
Alexdhamp
Diclonius Shinigami
S-Class Missing-nin

Alexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is Ascendant

Apparently, Neji is a crossdresser now...I don't even know how to respond to that. Guess some people just don't know that traditional clothing was worn by both genders...

Old 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #773
AuxunauxiaNoname
螺旋派侠客
ANBU Squad Leader

Why's cross dressing a bad thing anyway? If girls can wear pants why can't guys wear dresses? If a guy can look just as good as a girl in a dress, there's no real reason aside from social conventions for him not to wear a dress. A few centuries back in Europe if a girl wore pants people would have looked at her askance, and now there's jean pants, work pants, sweat pants.... but guys still can't wear dresses.

Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #774
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

^ THIS

Neji as a crossdresser is OK in my book Doesn't mean he's gay or straight or bi or whatever, if he just likes to crossdress then fine

But the fact of the matter is he's NOT a cross dresser in cannon....If he was I wouldn't mind, but he's not so....

Where in hell's name did someone call Neji a crossdresser anyways?

Old 03-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #775
AngstToThePeople
Academy Teacher

AngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is LuminaryAngstToThePeople is Luminary

People are idiots. Once upon a time in Asia, both in China and in Japan (but also Korea, and elsewhere, too), it was common for men of high social classes to keep their hair long and combed, to wear intricate and well-embroidered fabrics of various colours, to put on quite a lot of make-up, and so on.

If Neji is a cross-dresser to them, I don't even want to know what they will say about modern-day Japanese prince Hisahito:
Spoiler:

Bah, never understood why beauty and elegance or seen as "opposites" to masculinity. Must manliness always be exhibited through grit, dirt and pants? I find Neji's low, smooth voice and proud demeanor pretty damn masculine.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #776
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Once again, where the hell are people saying that he's a crossdresser? I don't want to point fingers or name names or whatever, but I'm curious. I've never heard anyone call him a crossdresser before...

Old 03-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #777
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

^ I would like to know as much as Mara and when we find that person/group *gets the torch ready* . Ok maybe not the torch but Neji doesn't even look like a cross-dresser. I guess any guy that has worn an apron must secretly be a cross-dresser because you know aprons are not manly. The whole masculine thing annoys me sometimes. To me men like Neji are the most manly .

Old 03-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #778
Alexdhamp
Diclonius Shinigami
S-Class Missing-nin

Alexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is AscendantAlexdhamp is Ascendant

It was in a certain thread in the HoU...

Old 03-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #779
AngstToThePeople
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdhamp View Post
It was in a certain thread in the HoU...
Yup, the "Neji or Hinata" one.

Made me claw my face in frustration.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #780
Alexdhamp
Diclonius Shinigami
S-Class Missing-nin

Yup..that's the one. Bothers me when I see such means being used to hate on Neji..even if I am more of Hinata fan than a Neji fan(if only slightly). I'm a Hyuuga fan, period, so..

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: