The Hyuuga Neji FC - Page 37 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results: What's your favorite version of Neji?
Chuunin Exams 13 22.81%
SRA (Sasuke Rescue Arc) 18 31.58%
Part 2 21 36.84%
Parasite Clone (Evil!Neji) 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #721
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
New set ftw
And I just commented on your quick sig/ava change in the NejiTen forum.

NarutoForums

Old 02-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #722
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

I saw You be repressin' mah sig

Old 02-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #723
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Spock

I'm lovin dat sunshine above.

Whats with the empty poll ?

Old 02-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #724
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Love your new sig Mara. So beautiful .

Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #725
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

Glad you guys like it

As for the poll...It was there before I even joined the FC I think it got fucked up when the old FC was pruned
I guess it's about time I ask a mod to take it down...thanks for reminding me Eli

Or we could always put a new poll...Any ideas?

Old 02-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #726
SaishuSoda
Evil for an Evil

SaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is Transcendent

Quote:
Glad you guys like it

As for the poll...It was there before I even joined the FC I think it got fucked up when the old FC was pruned
I guess it's about time I ask a mod to take it down...thanks for reminding me Eli

Favorite 'version' of Neji. Chunin Exams, SRA, or Part 2?

Old 02-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #727
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

That actually sounds perfect Anyone else?

Old 02-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #728
Utah Jak
The Chrysalis Corporation
Rookie

Utah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faithUtah Jak is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
That actually sounds perfect Anyone else?
I'm game.

And I'm going to post some fanarts even!

ANBU Neji:

Old 02-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #729
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

I think everyone's good with it, especially since that question has been circulating around for a while now.
Of course I'm gonna have to add Part 2 Evil!Neji to the list of options because so many people enjoy him

I'll make the list and ask the mods ASAP. Reps to SaishuSoda for the awesome idea <3

Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #730
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Guess who has a poll now~

Old 02-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #731
SaishuSoda
Evil for an Evil

SaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is Transcendent

Quote:
Guess who has a poll now~

Nice set.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #732
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Gracias

Everyone go vote now

Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #733
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Gracias

Everyone go vote now
Oh no, I can't decide

I'm torn between SRA and part 2.

SRA because that's when I first thought he was AMAZING not to mention his smexiness was revealed when his hair came down in the Kidomaru fight.

Then part 2, because he just decided to turn into a total smex god.....and a worthy Jounin of course.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #734
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

I chose Chuunin Exams Neji cuz of the memories It makes me nastalgic thinking back to when he was all "bitch fuck joo" to everyone <3

Old 02-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #735
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil

Quote:
Glad you guys like it

It used to be along the lines of Do you read the Manga or Watch the Anime ?

This one is better.

OMG I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN EVIL NEJI AND CHUNNIN NEJI WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DOOO?!

Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #736
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Oh yeah, I remember it used to be that Again, guess it probably got fucked up with the whole pruning thing

Anywhom...I know, it's so hard to choose I guess choose whichever one you'd want to see more if you're having trouble deciding..?

Old 02-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #737
taydev
ANBU Captain

Ok, since I don't want to seem too shallow (maybe too late for that), I voted SRA because of the spectacular fight and Part 2 Neji is just.......hot. I mean he was already good looking (which I didn't notice until the hair came down in SRA) but his design in Shippuden is just smex overload!

But srsly, how can anyone NOT find him sexy? Even if he is just a set of pixels:

http://www.animevice.com/naruto-ship...ac_/83-492890/

Old 02-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #738
Spock

Anti hero chunnin Neji is also evil Neji to an extent sooo.

I want more CHUNNIN NEJI. MAKE CHUNNIN FILLERS AGAAAAAIN.

Quote:
Ok, since I don't want to seem too shallow (maybe too late for that), I voted SRA because of the spectacular fight and Part 2 Neji is just.......hot. I mean he was already good looking (which I didn't notice until the hair came down in SRA) but his design in Shippuden is just smex overload!

But srsly, how can anyone NOT find him sexy? Even if he is just a set of pixels:

http://www.animevice.com/naruto-ship...ac_/83-492890/
Look at all these Hyuugas, Swaaag.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #739
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Unless you happen to be a lesbian like me...
Even though his seiyuu srsly makes me go straight sometimes... One thing I find attractive about men (pretty rare for me) is deep voices...So sakdjghskjdhg Neji's seiyuu <3

But usually, I just love boys cuz they're fuckin' cute, in the same way straight girls love other girls...
SO I TOTALLY FUCKING AGREE WIT JOO Oh, Neji <3

Old 02-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #740
Spock

I like older men.

Is Neji just like wine ? The more he age the more he is sexier ?!?!!?!?

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: