• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results: What's your favorite version of Neji?
Chuunin Exams 13 22.81%
SRA (Sasuke Rescue Arc) 18 31.58%
Part 2 21 36.84%
Parasite Clone (Evil!Neji) 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #701
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Perhaps.

Speaking of anime fillers, was there anymore featuring Neji aside from the saving Hinata and obtaining weapons with TenTen? I kinda stopped following after those two.
Well, they had a couple of fillers with him in it, but not about him. I remember episode 232 featured Neji, but there were no fights besides training Hinata. Then there was one with Tenten and she was the team leader for a mission.....can't remember much else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeirako View Post
Am I the only one that likes nice Neji 8(? I like how his relationship with Hinata is now.

Also Eli about Neji I think that Neji Gaiden one was the last one. Hopefully he gets more episodes in the future then again he is a Jounin so he's very busy.
Inexcusable

Dammit Kishi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre991 View Post
Don't count on it. I hate sounding mean but it's very likely they won't bother with Neji. They barely even give him one filler episode, while some other characters get three or more. Plus they'll probably be busy (read obsessed) with characters they like... almost every character made an appearance in this arc meaning they'll get to add fluff to their faves. I don't see them doing anything for a character they barely care about during a time like that.

I've never seen another animu team acting so biased/hating their own anime characters this much in my life. If only the Bleach team took over Nardo.

*rant over* back to being happy.

I do hate how they have favorites though. I have to say, this manga/anime has so many awesome characters and it's unbelievable the anime team and creator himself doesn't expand on them. What's the point of having all these people if they're getting pushed aside?

Not to mention the introduction and usage of a ton of fodder characters. Some of the K11 could have been used instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JT- View Post
My favourite Neji is SRA Neji. Still WTFAwesome, but not evil and bloodthirsty.
This.

Although, I think Shippuden Neji is the smex

NarutoForums

Old 02-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #702
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

What is SRA Neji? I'm so lost 8(.

@taydev I also think Shippuden Neji is the smex . I wish he would take that rubberband out of his hair sometimes and let his hair flow .

Old 02-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #703
SaishuSoda
Evil for an Evil

SaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is Transcendent

Quote:
What is SRA Neji? I'm so lost 8(.

@taydev I also think Shippuden Neji is the smex . I wish he would take that rubberband out of his hair sometimes and let his hair flow .
Sasuke Rescue Arc Neji.

Is this FC still accepting new members?

Neji is my favorite character in Naruto, so I figured I might as well try to join his FC. Was hesitant about doing this earlier due to his lack of paneltime, but at this point I hardly even care anymore. Neji is a great character that I'll support whether he has paneltime or not.

Just some Neji related stuff saved on my computer;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #704
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Thank you Saishu for helping me out with that and WELCOME TO THE CLUB :3. This fanclub is always accepting new members. Yea I like SRA Neji too but that arc also made me sad. I thought he died with that big hole in his chest . I still want to go back and see him fight though because he was such a boss in it.

Love the videos. The staredown never gets old for me and that best Neji amv ever was one of the best ever and I love the last one .

Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #705
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

SaishuSoda Of course, we always want more members! Welcome to the club, I'll add you to the list soon. Thanks for the Neji shares!! When I have time Imma look them over, I miss my Neji fix

Old 02-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #706
SaishuSoda
Evil for an Evil

SaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is TranscendentSaishuSoda is Transcendent

Quote:
Thank you Saishu for helping me out with that and WELCOME TO THE CLUB :3. This fanclub is always accepting new members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
SaishuSoda Of course, we always want more members! Welcome to the club, I'll add you to the list soon. Thanks for the Neji shares!! When I have time Imma look them over, I miss my Neji fix
Thanks for the welcome.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #707
LapinAngelique00
Academy Student

LapinAngelique00 is just really niceLapinAngelique00 is just really niceLapinAngelique00 is just really niceLapinAngelique00 is just really niceLapinAngelique00 is just really nice

Ah! A Neji fanclub! I'd like to join, please!

I know this is kind of unrelated to Neji directly but has anyone heard this song yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnbc8OAcbBU

It's sung by Neji's seiyuu/voice actor and it's awesome!

Old 02-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #708
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

^THIS SONG IS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes*. Well this song is related to Neji since it is Neji's voice actor. I'm now imagining Neji singing secretly in his head all the time.

Also welcome to the club :kakathumb.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #709
spectre991
Fan of Everything Awesome
Missing-nin

spectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaishuSoda View Post
Sasuke Rescue Arc Neji.

Is this FC still accepting new members?

Neji is my favorite character in Naruto, so I figured I might as well try to join his FC. Was hesitant about doing this earlier due to his lack of paneltime, but at this point I hardly even care anymore. Neji is a great character that I'll support whether he has paneltime or not.

Just some Neji related stuff saved on my computer;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LapinAngelique00 View Post

I know this is kind of unrelated to Neji directly but has anyone heard this song yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnbc8OAcbBU

Welcome to you both!

Love the gifs! And the song was amazing! Now I imagine Neji as a motivational singer! :3

Old 02-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #710
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Ino Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Ino Yamanaka Send a message via Skype™ to Ino Yamanaka

Sign me up pretty please! :D

Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #711
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

Quote:

Welcome! Of course you may join, I will add you to the members' list right away.

Thanks for the share! Reps for you <3 Will add this to the front page

Fuck I love his voice *faps*

Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #712
spectre991
Fan of Everything Awesome
Missing-nin

spectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino Yamanaka View Post
Welcome!

Three joins in less than two days. We're on fire baybe!

Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #713
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino Yamanaka View Post
Wow, sorry I missed this! Haha, welcome to you too. I'm glad to see this FC so active <3

Old 02-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #714
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:

Yea! That song's in my youtube fav's; I love it! And welcome everyone

@ Mara, I love his voice too; it's one of the things that made him attractive to me. Since then, I've watched clips of almost every anime with his seiyuu Kouichi Toochika just to hear the voice.

He does a few yaoi's too

Last edited by taydev; 02-22-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #715
SaishuSoda
Evil for an Evil

Part 1 Neji's Ougi in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Spoiler:

Old 02-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #716
Ino Yamanaka
『Lεα мιcнεlε』

Ino Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is CelestialIno Yamanaka is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Ino Yamanaka Send a message via Skype™ to Ino Yamanaka

Same Ougi, just sped it up xD

Old 02-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #717
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Neji FC you shall LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The newest Naruto DVD came out and Neji and Lee is on the cover looking hotter than ever

Sadly that maybe the only time we will see his hair out at his current age or ever . I know his hair came out when he was fighting that Sound guy (Kidomaru I believe) but that was before he became the smex machine he is now.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #718
taydev
ANBU Captain

Quote:

The newest Naruto DVD came out and Neji and Lee is on the cover looking hotter than ever

Sadly that maybe the only time we will see his hair out at his current age or ever . I know his hair came out when he was fighting that Sound guy (Kidomaru I believe) but that was before he became the smex machine he is now.
O my gad! Thanks for the pic. Neji is sexy! Is this cover only for the Japanese DVD volumes? I want it

Old 02-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #719
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Quote:

OH MY SWEET ORGASM, THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER <3

Old 02-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #720
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

New set ftw

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: