• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results: What's your favorite version of Neji?
Chuunin Exams 13 22.81%
SRA (Sasuke Rescue Arc) 18 31.58%
Part 2 21 36.84%
Parasite Clone (Evil!Neji) 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #661
ryz
MOAR POWA!
Special Jounin

ryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminaryryz is Luminary

I got a new sig!

NarutoForums

Old 02-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #662
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

It's pretty Rather large, but it's Neji so fuck it all

Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #663
spectre991
Fan of Everything Awesome
Missing-nin

spectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
Please Kishi! Give Neji a power up and AT LEAST 5 episodes in the war arc of the anime. It'll make me feel a bit better and allow me to forgive half of your transgressions
Hell yeah! Neji needs a couple more power ups!

But the chances of Neji getting 5 episodes from the anime team is... on second thought I better not complete this sentence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JT- View Post
Y NEJI NO GET SPEECH IN L8EST CHAPTER?
He prefers to let his palms, grunts and smirk do most of the talking. Plus he was probably tired from shepherding around Kiba and the other kids.

Hopefully it's that, or it's cause he has officially sunk into oblivion.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #664
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Mara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is CelestialMara is Celestial

Hopefully he'll at least do something If not then.....I will just die a bit inside....

Old 02-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #665
-JT-
Mr Yamanaka
Legendary Ninja

-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous

spectre must be correct

Awesome solemn Neji > talkative loud Neji.

He's the Jonin of the K12, so yes, he shepherds everyone else around like kiddies

Old 02-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #666
ThePie
~*~Chase your Dreams~*~
Academy Teacher

ThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is Luminary

Thanks be to spectre

*sigh* So depressed when Neji didn't get a speech. Silence speaks louder than thoughtbubbles, right? Hopefully...hopefully hopefully Kishi will give him some good scenes SOON!

Old 02-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #667
LadyTenTen
Proud TenTen fan 4ever
ANBU Squad Leader

LadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is CelestialLadyTenTen is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryz View Post
I got a new sig!
He's doing the Pocky dance... it's weird you don't know about it, it is the most famous japanese advertisements in youtube.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:41 AM   #668
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

^That pocky dance video is cute. I hope in the coming chapters we get to see the Konoha 12 do that awesome team combo attack like in the 3rd movie.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #670
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

^Yay for fanart!

ryz: Beautiful sig. Neji is sexy doing whatever he does

Old 02-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #671
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTenTen View Post
He's doing the Pocky dance... it's weird you don't know about it, it is the most famous japanese advertisements in youtube.
But not the most popular Japanese dance overall on, Carameldansen is.
Then there's the Tetopetenson dance, or whatever it is, that ended up turning into Mischevious Function.....
I know too much nerd shit, my gawd Basically ever popular dance on Youtube has something to do with Vocaloid, or inspired something Vocaloid....

<333333 Love 'em!!!

Old 02-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #672
Red Raptor
Soushoryuu!
Missing-nin

Red Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is CelestialRed Raptor is Celestial

It was a great pity that we did not get an insight of Neji's thoughts... considering the bond he established with Naruto in part 1, one or two panels of his thoughts would be quite easy for Kishi to write.

Perhaps... Kishi had grander plans for our Hyugga unsung hero? When I read the pages, the first thought I had about Neji's absence/ lack of his voice, was that he might be the main fighter who would take the fight on with Sasuke, if that's what Kishi is planning.

Spoiler:

That said... c'mon guys, I know we're still hurting that Kishi has been treating Neji in this manner during the run of the war arc thus far (him getting drained by White Zetsu etc) but is it necessary to make fun of 'them kids'? LOL the naysayer would point out bluntly that Kiba, Hinata and Shino were the ones taking care of Neji ... I love Neji (next to Tenten, he's my favourite character in the Narutoverse... and all the rest of the rookies follow very closely, that's why I hate all the hating going on in Telegrams right now about our dear rookies) but I don't think it's nice to poke fun at the other rookies (no matter if you're saying it in jest). A Kiba fan would feel injustice for us to be making fun of him especially when Kishi has shown him to be taking care of Neji instead when his chakra was drained. The chapters revolving our rookies have clearly placed everyone as equals, no matter the teams or divisions. At this moment, I believe that all us rookie fans would love for them to get a decent piece of action in the upcoming chapters. I know I would hate it if someone else in another fanclub mentions how Tenten doesn't deserve those panels blah blah blah.

Just my two cents' worth. Not meant to rile any feathers! Have a good weekend.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:12 AM   #673
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

DAMN Neji why are you so fine? Loving the fanart spam.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #674
spectre991
Missing-nin

spectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminaryspectre991 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
Hopefully he'll at least do something If not then.....I will just die a bit inside....
Same here hon, same here.
I love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em! It's been quite a while since anything Naruto related sparked my interest. My hat is off to you! :3

Old 02-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #675
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Raptor View Post

Spoiler:

That said... c'mon guys, I know we're still hurting that Kishi has been treating Neji in this manner during the run of the war arc thus far (him getting drained by White Zetsu etc) but is it necessary to make fun of 'them kids'? LOL the naysayer would point out bluntly that Kiba, Hinata and Shino were the ones taking care of Neji ... I love Neji (next to Tenten, he's my favourite character in the Narutoverse... and all the rest of the rookies follow very closely, that's why I hate all the hating going on in Telegrams right now about our dear rookies) but I don't think it's nice to poke fun at the other rookies (no matter if you're saying it in jest). A Kiba fan would feel injustice for us to be making fun of him especially when Kishi has shown him to be taking care of Neji instead when his chakra was drained. The chapters revolving our rookies have clearly placed everyone as equals, no matter the teams or divisions. At this moment, I believe that all us rookie fans would love for them to get a decent piece of action in the upcoming chapters. I know I would hate it if someone else in another fanclub mentions how Tenten doesn't deserve those panels blah blah blah.

...None of us were hating here. Ever If you're upset because someone said Neji's shepherding Kiba and everyone around, then you may as well be upset with the manga, not us. It's a fact that Neji shepherds them around. So we stated it. We didn't 'poke fun' at Kiba or any of the other characters, we didn't say Kiba or any of the other characters were any less than Neji. We were just stating a fact. There is absolutely no hating going on in this FC that I've seen. And if there was, don't you think I would have stepped in by now? So please don't accuse this FC of hating, and on that note, don't worry; I am watching what's being said here very carefully, and I won't let any hating happen in this FC, you can trust me. :3

Also, if you're confused about what's hating and what's not: What was said about Kiba, again, wasn't hating. If it was said like this: "Neji is sooo much better than Kiba, Kiba's so annoying and weak and blahblahbblah" then that would be hating and I would immediately ask that the post be edited or removed. Hope that cleared a few things up for you. :3 Dont get me wrong, it's great that you're standing up against hate, but you have to understand this isn't the Kiba FC, we're supposed to love Neji in here and not other characters. :3

Old 02-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #676
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil

This ain't going to the 2nd page.

Also that last art was awesome, I'm waiting for a speech bubble this week, Kishi.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #677
-JT-
Mr Yamanaka
Legendary Ninja

-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous-JT- is Rapturous

I'd just like to add that other than Neji, my favourites include Ino, Kiba, Choji, Shikamaru and Tenten, so I'm unlikely to hate the K12 am I?

I've said countless times how all of the K12, even those who I'm not overly fond of, are the side characters I'd rather see as opposed to... well, all the other side and main characters (bar one or two such as Kisame and Orochimaru... who are both dead )

Old 02-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #678
spectre991
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
This ain't going to the 2nd page.

Also that last art was awesome, I'm waiting for a speech bubble this week, Kishi.
And I am waiting to find out exactly whom/what they would fight. The cruel truth is even all the kids together wouldn't stand a chance against current Sasuke. Sasu just got a power up. The golden rule says his next opponent (if it's a side character) is gonna be the guinea-pig to show everyone just how godly he is now. And facing Madara himself would be even worse.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #679
Mara
☮, ♥ & Team Gai
Academy Teacher

^ If you're right and Kishi guinea-pigs someone awesome Imma die

Old 02-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #680
ThePie
~*~Chase your Dreams~*~
Academy Teacher

ThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is LuminaryThePie is Luminary

Was Neji the only k11 that didn't get a speech? Pff...maybe Kishi just ran out of panel space? (in which case he should have cut down on Hinata or Sakura's speech or something...)

I get the impression that each of them will pay their role in providing Naruto support, but the primary focus is going to be on Naruto and Sasuke and their battle with the masked guy.

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: