The Hyuuga Hiashi FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:57 AM   #1
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Sub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Sub-Zero Send a message via MSN to Sub-Zero
Arrow The Hyuuga Hiashi FC

This is the FC dedicated the the leader of the Hyuugas! He is said to be the master of Byakugan and is supposedly a high jonin level like Kakashi. He is supposedly the strongest Hyuuga and he is Hinata's pappy. We saw him fight during Orochimaru's attempted destruction of Konoha.

Owner: Full Metal Shinobi
Co-Owner(s): Hinata's Fan and Ichirou

Members:
Spoiler:
1.Hinata's Fan
2.Hyuuga Ichirou
3.Auxunauxia
4.Hachidaime-sama
5.LilMissAnko
6.Crazy Girl Of Many Names
7.naughty_lil_girl

Banners: 1.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sub-Zero; 10-07-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #2
KuwabaraTheMan
Eternal Love
Legendary Ninja

KuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan

I'll join this. Hiashi rules.

I loved the scene where he owns all the invading ninja during the Sound/Sand invasion.

KuwabaraTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Sub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is Luminary

Do you know how to make banners?

Old 09-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
KuwabaraTheMan
Eternal Love
Legendary Ninja

KuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is AscendantKuwabaraTheMan is Ascendant

Not really. I've never been any good with graphics type stuff.

Old 09-17-2006, 03:04 PM   #5
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Allright do you want to be a co-owner?

Old 09-17-2006, 03:17 PM   #6
KuwabaraTheMan
Eternal Love
Legendary Ninja

Sure. I'd love to.

Old 09-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #7
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Wish granted could you help work on recruting new members? Just find people who like him and pm them about the FC.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:58 AM   #8
Hyuuga Ichirou
Too much smartness does scare
ANBU Captain

Hyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of light

I'll join!!! Thankies in advance !!
About the banner, I'll find someone and ask for help...
So much pride to be the third member.

Hyuuga Ichirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:31 AM   #9
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

No problem Ichirou! You want to be a co-owner?

Old 09-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #10
Hyuuga Ichirou
ANBU Captain

Hyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of lightHyuuga Ichirou is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah!!! Why not? I'm glad to be...
Thankies!!

Old 09-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #11
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

ALright done! Welcome Co-Owner Ichirou!

Old 09-30-2006, 11:03 AM   #12
Hyuuga Ichirou
ANBU Captain

So... shall we start?
Ah... Please hang on... How about chatting?
Are you two using chat programs?
Mine: goddish_ms@yahoo.com
Still waiting...

So...shall we start?

Old 09-30-2006, 11:12 AM   #13
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Start what Ichirou? Debating?

Old 09-30-2006, 11:27 AM   #14
AuxunauxiaNoname
螺旋派侠客
ANBU Squad Leader

AuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via MSN to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via Yahoo to AuxunauxiaNoname

Hi ^_^ I'd like to join this FC...

I think too many people hate Hiashi without trying to understand him. He's not that bad. It's just that when it comes to Hinata, he's like one of the more of the 'stereotypical asian parent' As well, there may have been some understandable misplaced blame when it comes to her (i.e. if she hadn't gotten kidnapped Hizashi wouldn't have had to die... it wasn't her fault, but still... there might have been some subconcious resentment)

I think he's was more affected by Hizashi's death than people realize. So many mistakes, missed opportunities, regret and guilt. I think he probably tries to make up for it through Neji.

There's so much angst potential here!

AuxunauxiaNoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:33 AM   #15
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Alright, you're in. Yea you're right. He's changed a lot after his brother died and he has changed a lot after the chuunin exams. We all remember him training with Neji and Hinata bringing them tea. And what many people don't realize is that Hizashi gave his life willingly to protect his little (i think) brother.

Old 09-30-2006, 11:50 AM   #16
Hyuuga Ichirou
ANBU Captain

So... your address is???
And welcome Ms Auxie!!! How're things going on???
And would u show me your chat address???

Old 09-30-2006, 11:52 AM   #17
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

mine: ctrain68@gmail.com

Old 09-30-2006, 12:40 PM   #18
AuxunauxiaNoname
螺旋派侠客
ANBU Squad Leader

AuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is CelestialAuxunauxiaNoname is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via MSN to AuxunauxiaNoname Send a message via Yahoo to AuxunauxiaNoname

What's a chat address?

AuxunauxiaNoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:43 PM   #19
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Its an email adress. So who could help create a banner?

Old 09-30-2006, 01:55 PM   #20
Whitest Rose
a passing thought
Special Jounin

Whitest Rose has disabled reputation

Hiashi is Hinata's dad....
Hizashi is Neji's dad....

Wow...
I understand everything now.

I'll join!
GO HIASHI!