• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Luffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faith
Default LuffyxMermaid Princess Shirahoshi fan club {Spoilers}

Owner
Luffyfangirl24

Co-Owner

Rules

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=13573

FanList

Spoiler:
1. Luffyfangirl24
2. CosplayWizard

Last edited by Luffyfangirl24; 02-16-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Luffyfangirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
CosplayWizard
The Ultimate Fanart Finder
Chuunin

CosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faith

I shall join!!!!!

CosplayWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Luffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faithLuffyfangirl24 is a guardian of the faith

Sweet, your my first member welcome. Did you read the spoilers for the new chapter? If not, we can talk about the last chapters or how were excited for her to appear in the anime. Which should be soon ^^

Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #4
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

CosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faith

I did. I want to see what Queen Otohime looked like, maybe the princess takes after her.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #5
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosplayWizard View Post
I did. I want to see what Queen Otohime looked like, maybe the princess takes after her.
Maybe will at least see pictures of her mom, from what I gather she's dead so. Too bad, I'd loved to hear what she thought of LuffyXD I want some one to say they look great together

Old 02-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

No one read last weeks chapter? So cute how Luffy's helping her see what she wants ^^

Old 02-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #7
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

After all his teasing. At least he's bluntly honest with her.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #8
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Well, it helps her see what she really is and will help her change for the better, shey'll help Luffy when he needs it by than. I can't wait for this weeks chapter, I think it will be more about LuffyxShirahoshi.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

Probably. maybe some flashbacks of her mother as well.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #10
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Probably. maybe some flashbacks of her mother as well.
I'd love it if she had a little moment with Luffy when learning about her mother, like trying to hug him or some thing, that'd be funny

Old 02-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #11
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Todays chapter

Spoiler:
No interactions between Luffy and Shirashoi, however Decken thinks there a coupleXD Than next week should be have some good stuff, I'm sure Decken will be like "You stole the angel of my dreams!" Some thing like that I could see him saying, Luffy's reaction to that I'm sure would be pricelessXD

Old 02-24-2011, 02:19 AM   #12
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

He might memorize Luffy so he can throw stuff at him for stealing his bride.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Quote:
He might memorize Luffy so he can throw stuff at him for stealing his bride.
I could see this, him being so obssesed with the Princess I could see him being that obssesed with killing with Luffy After the battle I bet shey'll try to hug him, poor Luffy will get crushedXD

Old 03-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #14
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

No chapter tommarow means no LuffyxMermaid Princess moments, shoot I was so looking forward to her reaction to Luffy saving her =/

Old 03-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #15
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Spoiler:
Luffy saved the mermaid Princess from Decken, bet that turned her onXD

Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
Skotty
Legendary Ninja

Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Possibly my OTP for Luffy. I contribute my art.

Skotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:25 AM   #17
Luffyfangirl24
Luffy fan
Elite Jounin

Wanted to add some cute fan art and images of this adorable pairing. I love that more fan art is appearing, looks like were not the only ones that like this.

Last edited by Luffyfangirl24; 04-20-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: