• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The NF Café > Konoha University

Old 05-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #41
Jarl lKarl
Jetzt Online!
Elite Teacher

Jarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faithJarl lKarl is a guardian of the faith

B.A. in English, MFA in Creative Writing.

Jarl lKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #42
Anarch
let's roll the dice

Anarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is RapturousAnarch is Rapturous

BSc Computer Science - > MSc Computer and Information Science (current ) - > job

Anarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #43
Melanie Skye
Zany
Chuunin

Melanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Melanie Skye

Quote:
^Cultural development of what language?
I'm not sure. Possibly an Asian language or Arabic. Choosing one will be really difficult...I find all languages fascinating.

Melanie Skye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #44
Psallo a Cappella
Basic bitch, get out my face.
Legendary Ninja

Psallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is RapturousPsallo a Cappella is Rapturous

I honestly have changed my major about twenty times, but as of a few months ago, I am a PR / Advertising and Public Policy major (concentration in Urban Development). I may possibly have a Chemistry minor as well, 'cause I miss my sciences. Later, an MA in International Diplomacy. I was originally going to minor in Japanese but I would rather just take the JLPT.

This is subject to change . . . story of my life.

Psallo a Cappella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #45
Keile
You A Scientist?
S-Class Missing-nin

Keile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is LuminaryKeile is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieSkye View Post
I'm getting my Bachelor's in Mathematics and then my Ph.D. in Linguistics with a focus on cultural development of the language. I haven't finished my B.S. so my focus could change.
How are Linguistics and Math related? Why waste your time with something as useful as a BS in Math just to get a PhD in Linguistics later?

And how can one "culturally develop" full flushed languages like the Asian and Arabic ones?

Keile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #46
Melanie Skye
Zany
Chuunin

Melanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faithMelanie Skye is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Melanie Skye

^ The logic behind linguistics is highly math oriented. Then there is statistics, naturally. And because I want to do Linguistics and be a professor and do research. I'm missing how I'm wasting time...I want to do what I want to do. I want to find a job I enjoy and then work more on my writing career.

And I'm not going to "culturally develop" as you say. I want to study the development of the languages. If they weren't 'fully flushed' I couldn't do that.

Melanie Skye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #47
Bassoonist
Illusion
ANBU Squad Leader

Bassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faithBassoonist is a guardian of the faith

I just got my Associates Degree (or will be getting in the mail or whatever, I have completed it!) in Arts - Music.

I plan to go on for a Bachelors in Instrumental Music Education With that degree I want to be a high school band director. It's a while in the future for me, though.

Bassoonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:05 AM   #48
Alpha
Banned

Alpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is Celestial

Just doing a Criminology BA with hons. May do a masters after depending on fianceeeeeeeeeee.

Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #49
Subarashii
The Genre Spanner
ANBU Captain

Subarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is TranscendentSubarashii is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Subarashii

Have a Bachelors in Psychology.
It's great having a useless degree.

Subarashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 PM   #50
choco bao bao

choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

B.Sc (Hons) in a year [Biomedical Sciences]
Ph.D/D.Sc in 7 maybe [not sure in which area yet, probably Pharmacology or related fields]

choco bao bao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #51
ghostswordsman
Lurker
Genin

ghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of lightghostswordsman is a glorious beacon of light

B Arch (Architecture) for the now.

Then down the road dual M Arch / M Structural Engineering

ghostswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 PM   #52
Sen

Sen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultraSen is the ne plus ultra

If everything goes as it is currently planned, then I'll have my B.S. in Sociology by the end of this summer and then, after 4 years of Pharmacy School, I hope to have my Pharm.D. I'm not positive it will work out that way (since I actually entered college with a different plan), but hopefully it all works out :3

Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #53
Physics Man
Cut this foolishness out now
ANBU Captain

Physics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is LuminaryPhysics Man is Luminary

Currently first year physics student. Planning on getting a bachelors, then a PHD if Hashem will it.

Physics Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #54
Zhongda
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Zhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is CelestialZhongda is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioden View Post
BA Poli Sci -> Fail LSAT -> Master of Poli Sci -> PhD in Poli Sci -> Cardboard House
Exactly!...........

Zhongda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #55
PureWIN
Mr. Prince

PureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is ElysianPureWIN is Elysian

(1) B.S. in Software Engineering with minors in Business Administration, Sales Engineering, and Accounting (current)

(2) M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, specialization in Information Technology

(3) Job as a Forensic Data Analyst for 2 years

(4) Back to school for M.B.A.

(5) Job as an Information Technology Consultant

PureWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #56
anony34215
♪♪I KNOW I AM HERO♪♪

anony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divine

Classics & Biology double major. Probably going to go into research for a couple years afterward, and then med school.

anony34215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #57
Tranquil Fury
Venom Awakens
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

MBA after I finish figuring out whether Finance or Marketing is more suitable for me since those have my interest. Till then I'll try and get some work experience.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #58
Wiseman Deathphantom
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Examiner

Wiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is LuminaryWiseman Deathphantom is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Wiseman Deathphantom Send a message via Yahoo to Wiseman Deathphantom Send a message via Skype™ to Wiseman Deathphantom

Korean/Chinese studies. Firstly Korean masters, then hopefully Chinese doctorate.

Wiseman Deathphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #59
Shock Therapy
Divine Power Monochrome
Jinchuuriki

Shock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Shock Therapy

Bachelors in electrical engineering

Shock Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #60
Chidori Mistress
Loli of Squealz
ANBU Captain

Chidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is CelestialChidori Mistress is Celestial

3d Animation/ Game Art.

Chidori Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote