Byakuya VS Halibel - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome
View Poll Results: Byakuya Vs Halibel
Byakuya 26 54.17%
Halibel 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Shir0saki
Trancendental
Chuunin

Shir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to all
Default Byakuya VS Halibel

Byakuya's bloodlusted ( halibel kills Rukia )
halibel is in character
both start in base
40 feet apart
takes place in FKT
GO

Shir0saki is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
LittleLamplightMassacre
Monkeys dehyping one at a time
Jinchuuriki

LittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shir0saki View Post
Byakuya's bloodlusted ( halibel kills Rukia )
halibel is in character
both start in base
40 feet apart
takes place in FKT
GO
Byakuya is bloodlusted?

Well he loses either way but this is just a stomp.

LittleLamplightMassacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
Gohara
Ryutoshi
Missing-nin

Gohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truth

Byakuya would win with mid to high difficulty at most. He beat her out in speed, intelligence, and abilities. He also excels at Kidou.

Gohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

LittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohara View Post
Byakuya would win with mid to high difficulty at most. He beat her out in speed, intelligence, and abilities. He also excels at Kidou.
He beats her in speed?
Since when can Byakuya blitz the other Jr. Captains? He can't even blitz Ichigo until Ichigo's Reiatsu stomped.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
Gohara
Ryutoshi
Missing-nin

Gohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truthGohara is an honorable bastion of truth

Byakuya while using Utsusemi > Zommari > Halibel in terms of Shunpo and Sonido speed.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #6
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohara View Post
Byakuya while using Utsusemi > Zommari > Halibel in terms of Shunpo and Sonido speed.
Lolnothatswrong

Byakuya while using Utsesumi dodged an attack from Zommari. Since when does that make him superior to Zommari? That doesn't even make him superior to Zommari's clones, considering he even needed Utsesumi to dodge that last attack.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Greed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is Transcendent

If Zommari's speed were truly greater, then he would've pressed the attack after Byakuya used Utsusemi. You know, without his clones, since they slow him down =/

Anyway Byakuya stomps, especially since he's bloodlusted

Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokujo Tengen View Post
If Zommari's speed were truly greater, then he would've pressed the attack after Byakuya used Utsusemi. You know, without his clones, since they slow him down =/
You know

You really really can't say why didn't this character use this?

If you'll make excuses then why didn't Byakuya use Utsesumi against Ichigo?

There was really no reason for him to use Utsesumi against Zommari either. Prior to Utsesumi neither Zommari nor Byakuya actually moved.

Your point is moot.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #9
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Greed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBananas View Post
You know

You really really can't say why didn't this character use this?

If you'll make excuses then why didn't Byakuya use Utsesumi against Ichigo?

There was really no reason for him to use Utsesumi against Zommari either. Prior to Utsesumi neither Zommari nor Byakuya actually moved.

Your point is moot.
He didn't have to use Utsusemi against Ichigo

Zommari on the other hand, was actually trying to show his speed was superior to Byakuya's, he even touted being the fastest espada. Then you have Byakuya ridiculing his speed after he used Utsusemi

The point isn't moot, you just can't explain it

Besides, if Zommari didn't move before Utsusemi then he wouldn't have created any clones

Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
Excalibur
Cana? Where are you!
Elite Jounin

Excalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is LuminaryExcalibur is Luminary

Byakuya wins. Overall he's just the stronger warrior. I don't see how Harribel's water will even touch him when it didn't against Toshiro.. He has many options against her and the only real way she will win is in CQC.

Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
Gohara
Ryutoshi
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBananas View Post
Byakuya while using Utsesumi dodged an attack from Zommari. Since when does that make him superior to Zommari? That doesn't even make him superior to Zommari's clones, considering he even needed Utsesumi to dodge that last attack.
Since Zommari basically said well there goes my speed advantage, so I may as well release, since he can just use Utsusemi.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #12
Avalon
Banned

Avalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultra

How exactly does Harribel win MB. I'm curious.

Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #13
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

He doesn't...

MB's just trolling

Old 01-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #14
hmph
Serious about fiction
Legendary Ninja

hmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Buu View Post
Byakuya wins. Overall he's just the stronger warrior. I don't see how Harribel's water will even touch him when it didn't against Toshiro.. He has many options against her and the only real way she will win is in CQC.
Hum, still remember the last Halibel vs Byakuya thread when you stubbornly stuck to that opinion and everyone else said she'd win.

And I still think she'd win. It'd be a fairly long fight, but Byakuya is lacking in strength and endurance compared to Halibel and her ability will just build up and overwhelm him.

Quote:
Utsusemi has nothing to do with raw speed. It's a trick for the purpose of confusion. A confused opponent will have their reactions slowed, which creates an illusion of speed advantage. However it is quite useless if the opponent sees through it. This also makes it useless at long range, and as Byakuya is a ranged fighter and Halibel will happily fight at range or melee, I doubt it will do much for him this fight.

Also I don't think that Zommari is faster than Halibel. She was bluntly, though immeasurably, faster than Hitsu who seems more or less of the same speed as Byakuya.

hmph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #15
Avalon
Banned

Avalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmph View Post
Hum, still remember the last Halibel vs Byakuya thread when you stubbornly stuck to that opinion and everyone else said she'd win.

And I still think she'd win. It'd be a fairly long fight, but Byakuya is lacking in strength and endurance compared to Halibel and her ability will just build up and overwhelm him.

Utsusemi has nothing to do with raw speed. It's a trick for the purpose of confusion. A confused opponent will have their reactions slowed, which creates an illusion of speed advantage. However it is quite useless if the opponent sees through it. This also makes it useless at long range, and as Byakuya is a ranged fighter and Halibel will happily fight at range or melee, I doubt it will do much for him this fight.

Also I don't think that Zommari is faster than Halibel. She was bluntly, though immeasurably, faster than Hitsu who seems more or less of the same speed as Byakuya.
Bullshit .

Old 01-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #16
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Utsusemi is a speed technique

Harribel also wasn't 'immeasurably' faster than Hitsugaya, she couldn't even close the distance between him. The only time she did, was when she first released and even he said he didn't expect she'd get that much faster upon doing so... and she never did it again

Sooooo... no

Old 01-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
Gohara
Ryutoshi
Missing-nin

Utsusemi doesn't permanently increase speed but there's never been stated to be a limit to it's use either. It's not as if he just uses it non stop but I don't see why he couldn't use it enough to make a difference here.

If Halibel tried fighting at a long range then that would just put her at even more of a disadvantage since Byakuya excels at Kidou and has a Bankai that works perfect for long range combat.

Since Zommari was stated to be the fastest Espada I would put his speed above hers.

I don't recall her being much faster than Hitsugaya, even if faster, and Byakuya is a good deal faster than Hitsugaya.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
hmph
Serious about fiction
Legendary Ninja

hmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
Bullshit .
Ya know, I just told myself I would stop bothering responding to you, and yet here I am after this tempting little thing.

Here. They go in a straight line, Halibel runs him down. It's very straightforward.

Quote:
and Byakuya is a good deal faster than Hitsugaya.
Based on what? They have very remote comparisons, and are both captains that seem to prefer a mobile ranged combat style.

hmph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #19
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Well, I'm gonna bow out of this debate seems like everyone else has it covered

Old 01-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #20
Avalon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmph View Post
Ya know, I just told myself I would stop bothering responding to you, and yet here I am after this tempting little thing.

Here. They go in a straight line, Halibel runs him down. It's very straightforward.
And yet she was forced to use a ranged attack because she can't actually touch him with her blade. Nice try.

There's a reason why Harribel was desperately taunting Hitsugaya to fight her in melee...