Itachis girlfriend pretty or not ? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 12-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

wonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of light
Default Itachis girlfriend pretty or not ?

Yes ,I know Itachi is one of hottest male in the manga he could have the most beautiful girl ,but is Itachi really the man who cares that much for the appearance ? ...i don´t think so ,I think he is someone who would care more about the personality and intelligence I can´t imagine itachi loving someone who is and dumb as shit ( and don´t say but he loved Sasuke )

I don´t like the Idea Itachi having a pretty girlfriend because I think a bishonen and a pretty girl sounds boring as hell ....

So what do you think ? Do you want Itachi with a pretty girl or not ? If yes write why,If not write also why or just write that you agree with me.

Note:If you don´t care ,don´t post here.

Last edited by wonderful; 12-25-2010 at 04:27 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 12-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
-JT-
Mr Yamanaka
Legendary Ninja

-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil

She might not be stunning, but no way would she be butt ugly or below average. She'd definitely have some endearing physical features.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
-JT-
Mr Yamanaka
Legendary Ninja

-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil-JT- est le sans pareil

@Homestuck
But if he truly loved her, it makes it tragic enough whether she was ugly or not.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Vice inactive
Banned
ANBU Recruit

Vice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truth

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Old 12-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

wonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of lightwonderful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestuck View Post
Do you hate the idea because you're an ugly girl or something?

It's a pretty stupid question either way but of course she would be "attractive", killing some ugly girl wouldn't be seen as being as tragic as killing an attractive one. The whole point of Itachi killing her was to add more tragedy to his story. Kishi would make it as tragic as possible. So yeah.

Why am I even posting here...

First :If it´s a stupid question don´t post here .
Second : I said I don´t like it ( I didn´t say hate ).
Third : I said not pretty ,does not pretty mean ugly ? There is something like average .
Fourth : I wrote why I don´t like the idea ,If you didn´t read ,I don´t like it because a bishonen and a pretty girl sounds boring to me
and no I´m not ugly or something ..are you ?

Old 12-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
S
Der Über-Türke
S-Class Missing-nin

S is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is CelestialS is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to S

Girlfriend? I thought it was a boyfriend.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
aiyanah

aiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fear

the guy was going blind

of course he didn't care about appearance

Old 12-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyanah View Post
the guy was going blind

of course he didn't care about appearance
ähh ,I think you can do it much better

Old 12-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
Laxus

Laxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareil

Of course Itachi's girlfriend was the best looking girl in the manga.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
Vice inactive
Banned
ANBU Recruit

Vice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truthVice inactive is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxus View Post
Of course Itachi's girlfriend was the best looking girl in the manga.
Lies. She ain't Temari.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderful View Post

So what do you think ? Do you want Itachi with a pretty girl or not ? If yes write why,If not write also why or just write that you agree with me.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #12
Laxus

Laxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareilLaxus est le sans pareil

Quote:

Old 12-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
Milkshake
Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba

Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil

Itachi's girlfriend was Sasuke Shisui Sally and Sally was gorgeous.

Quote:
I can´t imagine itachi loving someone who is and dumb as shit ( and don´t say but he loved Sasuke )
LOL i was SO going to say that dammit

Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #14
Kaminess
A KaruHinaist.
Academy Student

Kaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truthKaminess is an honorable bastion of truth

With his eyesight, all he'll care about is how her boobs feel.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #15
Vice inactive
Banned
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
I don´t like the Idea Itachi having a pretty girlfriend because I think a bishonen and a pretty girl sounds boring as hell ....
But that's life though, only pretty people find love.

Explains why I'm alone.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

so why the hell don´t I have a boyfriend or girlfriend

I´m just joking

but seriously It´s not just the look that counts ,and Itachi is different than `everybody`

lol @ eveybody who thinks Itachi is the pimp ,Itachi is the king but not the pimp ,He doesn´t need sex because he is da sex

omg that was so lame

Old 12-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
Bellville
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Legendary Ninja

Bellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareil

I don't recall there being an indication of gender for his significant other in the RAW version.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
aiyanah

aiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fearaiyanah still makes Uchiha run in fear

Quote:
ähh ,I think you can do it much better
doubt his vision would matter anyway if girls were swooning over him the same way they did with Sasuke

Old 12-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #19
wonderful
cakes <3
Rookie

well, I don´t think either that Itachi cares much about the gender .

Old 12-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

shisui was lovely