• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 12-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
RadiantSnowdrop
Academy Student

RadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forumRadiantSnowdrop is the scourge of the forum
Default Will Naruto come to love Hinata?

I know that it's obvious he has feelings for Sakura, since forever. Maybe in time though, he might come to love Hinata.

She's just so easy to relate to. Not her shyness exactly, but how she tries to impress the person she loves and goes unnoticed. And 95% on earth have at one point, been subjected to the bitter and harsh realities of unrequited love. To me, she embodies that, the underdog, the cursed of the loved ones, the handicap without advantage of great parking space.

I just want them to be together, in the end. Every person whose never confessed their feelings, or been in love---alone, should totally threaten to revolt if those two don't get together.

NarutoForums

Old 12-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Früt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is Rapturous

Short answer, no

Long answer, hell no

People mock Sakura for being 'autumn skies,' yet turn around and expect Naruto to just switch over because of a confession from someone he just barely knows. What kind of shit is that?

Old 12-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
Milkshake
Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba

Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil

Maybe.

That would be coo - she's nice, he's nice, she cares without the needs of lying, killing or bitching.

yea, they'd be coo.

But Naruto doesn't have good tastes in women.

He prefers women who are bitchy and are as flat as a 10 yr old boy.

and Naruto would eventually grow bored of her, because he's masochistic.

so Hell Naw

Old 12-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Rashman
Leader of the Franchise
S-Class Missing-nin

Rashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is Transcendent

Old 12-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Dokiz1 has disabled reputation

Maybe....maybe not...

Old 12-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Früt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is RapturousFrüt is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
Maybe.

That would be coo - she's nice, he's nice, she cares without the needs of lying, killing or bitching.

yea, they'd be coo.

But Naruto doesn't have good tastes in women.

He prefers women who are bitchy and are as flat as a 10 yr old boy.

and Naruto would eventually grow bored of her, because he's masochistic.

so Hell Naw
Wow, no Those are pretty shallow reasons. Ahh, the obligatory 'Sakura is flatchested' and 'Sakura is a bitch' argument. +2 points for mentioning that Naruto is masochistic. Very original.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
Milkshake

Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil

um lol

I don't think you get that I'm not taking this thread seriously

And regardless of the reasons being superficial, it is true. Hinata does have some traits that Naruto said himself he liked in a person. That does constitute as reasons that Naruto could come to love her.

And he is masochistic - because nobody in their right mind would go after someone who once intentionally brought him down, just to make herself look better or try to save a crazy ass little boy from his own darkness

And he doesn't have good tastes in women, because that's my opinion.

so wow, yes

Old 12-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Rashman
Leader of the Franchise
S-Class Missing-nin

Rashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is TranscendentRashman is Transcendent

To answer this thread, Naruto can fall in love with Hinata.

Will he? Who knows?

While i expect that naruto will eventually fall in love with hinata, there is no guarantee that he will. I ain't the one writing the manga.

Saying naruto won't fall in love with hinata is as stupid as saying he will definitely fall in love with Hinata. Only kishi knows the answer to this question.

Wait for the manga to roll, friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Früt View Post
Short answer, no

Long answer, hell no

People mock Sakura for being 'autumn skies,' yet turn around and expect Naruto to just switch over because of a confession from someone he just barely knows. What kind of shit is that?
I always crack up any time someone says this

Old 12-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #9
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Quote:
um lol

You came on pretty strong with that unnecessary and out-of-the-blue Sakura bashing

Quote:
And regardless of the reasons being superficial, it is true. Hinata does have some traits that Naruto said himself he liked in a person. That does constitute as reasons that Naruto could come to love her.
Such as...? And then when you're done with that short list, try to tell me that those traits can't be found anywhere else.

Quote:
And he is masochistic - because nobody in their right mind would go after someone who once intentionally brought him down, just to make herself look better or try to save a crazy ass little boy from his own darkness
Um, what?

Because Sakura still brings Naruto down to make herself look better... Right?

Old 12-18-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
HolyDemon
speechless
Legendary Ninja

HolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is Celestial

A confession doesn't create romance.

Until Hinata starts focusing on befriending him, and not impressing him, no chance in hell. Idolization is far from romance.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #11
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashman View Post
I always crack up any time someone says this
Because it's funny how true it is? Pretty cocky there.

Never said they were strangers - they're not. But even after all this time, Naruto still barely knows Hinata.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #12
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyDemon View Post
A confession doesn't create romance.

Until Hinata starts focusing on befriending him, and not impressing him, no chance in hell. Idolization is far from romance.
And I have to agree with this.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #13
HolyDemon
speechless
Legendary Ninja

HolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is CelestialHolyDemon is Celestial

Quote:
um lol

Nobody takes anybody on the internet seriously

Quote:
Said masochistic boy insulted and conspired against that crazy little boy, just to make himself feel better, and claimed that they were best friends.

Yep, he's totally sadistic

Quote:
And he doesn't have good tastes in women, because that's my opinion.
In my opinion, he has perfect taste in woman. And Hinata is a bad choice

I love this Naruto/Sakura/Hinata bashing fest

Old 12-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #14
Milkshake

@HolyDemon: great. have a nice day.

Quote:
You came on pretty strong with that unnecessary and out-of-the-blue Sakura bashing
Really? I'm thinking that's just your feelings.

It wasn't meant to be token srsly. I do all the time. NF does it all the time. Honestly, you really shouldn't be fazed.

Quote:
Such as...? And then when you're done with that short list, try to tell me that those traits can't be found anywhere else.
I'm sure you remember when he told her that he liked people like her.

Him liking people like her = Him liking her characteristic = something that could make him fall in love with her. Simple.

And I won't, because my job isn't to promote NaruHina. I'm not trying to prove anything to you lol.

Quote:
Um, what?

Not worth my time explaining.

You forgot Part 1 Sakura already? Yea, her character was full of that.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
Rashman
Leader of the Franchise
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Because it's funny how true it is? Pretty cocky there.
I'm cocky because a particular statment makes me laugh?

Quote:
Never said they were strangers - they're not. But even after all this time, Naruto still barely knows Hinata.
Right, right. Keep drinking that o'l kool-aid.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #16
Früt
Vas-y, mollo!

Quote:
I'm sure you remember when he told her that he liked people like her.

Him liking people like her = Him liking her characteristic = something that could make him fall in love with her. Simple.

And I won't, because my job isn't to promote NaruHina. I'm not trying to prove anything to you lol.
Well, that's a pretty weak argument then. Naruto likes a lot of other people too. And Sakura is the one Naruto decided to fall in love with because of certain characteristics, not Hinata. Simple as that.

Quote:
Not worth my time explaining.

You forgot Part 1 Sakura already? Yea, her character was full of that.
Um.

Quote:
Yeah. No. She doesn't act like that any more. That was part 1 Sakura, maybe early part 2 if you squint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashman View Post
I'm cocky because a particular statment makes me laugh?
You're cocky because you're so sure that my statement was wrong.

Quote:
Right, right. Keep drinking that o'l kool-aid.
Snippy code phrase for 'That's true, I can't argue.'

Keep using that lame comeback I've seen you use like 10 times before.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #17
Sora
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Sora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is Divine

Naruto's chances for falling in love with Hinata are as high as Sakura falling in love with Naruto and Sasuke falling in love with Sakura

just my opinion

Kishi trolling the Big 3

Old 12-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
Heloves
Banned
Kage

Heloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is TranscendentHeloves is Transcendent

Eh no and for the most part is Naruto even going to be alive to end up with someone? Who knows? Their is more important things going on like... living in the real world...

Old 12-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #19
HolyDemon
speechless
Legendary Ninja

Naruto will fall in love with Kyuubi, Kyuubi is such a nice fluffy grumpy fella who always went through with Naruto's emotional breakdown.

You can't help but admire Kyuubi's selflessness in giving Naruto power

Old 12-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
Lee-Sensei
The Clown Prince of Crime
Kage

Lee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is AscendantLee-Sensei is Ascendant

Quote:
Tell that to Goku and Chi-Chi.

And he does know Hinata. So what are you talking about?

Quote:
Proof?:/