• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:19 AM   #1
Krix
Taking a break.

Krix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is Transcendent

From hate, to mutual affection

... Is what honestly this pairing is about. Sai used to insult Naruto, insult his friendship/bond with Sasuke, and he could never fully understand or comprehend feelings, or just to know what bonds truely are. Naruto showed him the way, and Sai followed along. Naruto helped him mold to what he is today, pratically. Sai is now protective of his bond with Naruto, which is something different compared to how he was before. It's obvious that Naruto supports love, no matter what the sex, so he could easily understand what Sai is going for and this time they both could walk a path. A path of friendship, bonds... and love.

You've made me let out a real smile...

Owner: Krix
Co-wners: Nuriel
Animebutterfly

Allies:
Sai's Dick jokes FC
Sasuke x Sai FC
Sasuke/Naruto FC
The Naruto Yaoi FC!
Ice&Spice: The Sasuke x Karin FC

Last edited by Krix; 09-30-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Krix is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-11-2005, 09:21 AM   #2
Krix
Taking a break.

Krix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is Transcendent

WE ARE CANON, TOO.

Chapter 455
B O N D S

For the first time in what seems like forever, we finally get the SaiNaru development we have been waiting for. Sai has developed wonderfully, standing infront of Karui [who was beating up Naruto] and saying with a powerful emotion in his face, "Naruto.. There's no need for you to get beat up for Sasuke's sake..."... Talk about development! Then we get the, "Sasuke has done nothing but hurt you... if it were me..." Which, can of course be taken into a romantic or platonic sense. But really, what do you THINK it obviously sounds like?

Later on in this chapter, we get a flashback of Kakashi and Sai.

"Sai, you're supposed to watch Naruto, right? But helping Naruto like that isn't part of your job, is it? ... I think you know why, Sai..."

Which can be taken as:

a) I think you know why. You're bonding with him, in a brotherly way.
b) I think you know why. You seem to be falling for the guy.

Obviously, in this fanclub, we choose b! Others scratch their chins about this. This chapter really HAD made people think about this all in a yaoi way.

Old 11-11-2005, 09:23 AM   #3
Krix
Taking a break.

The Good Stuff

The SaiNaru Album
Here you can find banners, fanarts, and icons. More to be added soon of course, if you find any more things or make a banner, etc. PM me and I'll add them!

Links
The Sai/Naruto Fanlisting
Sai x Naruto LJ Community
Youtube Group

AMVS
Some AMVS listed by our member, Marshie.

Members

SaiNaru tards:
  1. fifilynn
  2. rageinfectedmonkey
  3. Rina Silvea
  4. Bass
  5. Chiru
  6. Maya_slash
  7. Hiromi-chan
  8. milou
  9. Kaeru
  10. Sivana
  11. 寫輪眼
  12. IzumoX
  13. fuuki
  14. Cloudstrife
  15. nakagos_bunny
  16. Emiri
  17. dobe
  18. dementia
  19. bloodred4_0
  20. Gaawa-Chan
  21. To-to Bear xD
  22. Lemonade
  23. dora ♥
  24. Dizzy Kitten
  25. bloodymary_1901
  26. Mikecia

27. CheacoTheFox
  28. Tsu
  29. Fujioka
  30. Kelsey♥
  31. Morphine
  32. Marshie♥
  33. FoxxyKat
  34. DattebaYAOI-chan♥
  35. Nuriel
  36. Hime
  37. Nora
  38. Marina Ismail
  39. CosplayWizard
  40. Starr
  41. Animebutterfly
  42. Lanna
  43. Chippy
  44. Xephia
  45. Takagou
  46. Keiichi Song
  47. Cosmotastic
  48. LuvDaAlchemist
  49. Kenneth
  50. Ally
  51. Okita
  52. Katz
  53. Izzyisozaki
  54. Rakkushimi-YT
  55. hairyflubaasshat
  56. kohanauzumaki12
  57. Kyouya Ootori
  58. Sharingan Angel93
  59. Kanae
  60. Particledamage
  61. yuri88
  62. Aqua Timez
  63. KikyouBlossom
  64. Lyn

Last edited by Krix; 12-22-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:29 AM   #4
Tobi
@
Examiner

Tobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is CelestialTobi is Celestial

Can I join?

Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:30 AM   #5
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

Hazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Hazu Send a message via MSN to Hazu Send a message via Skype™ to Hazu

YES!!!! you're, you're...CO-OWNER!!!!!!!

Squishies 4 jo0000!!!

Hazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:01 AM   #6
Iwonn
Genin

Iwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is Luminary

I wanna join

Iwonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #7
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

Hazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is AscendantHazu is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Hazu Send a message via MSN to Hazu Send a message via Skype™ to Hazu

Wecome Iwonn!!!!!!

co-owning 4 u

*last spot, y'know*

squishies!!!

Old 11-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #8
Iwonn
Genin

Iwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is LuminaryIwonn is Luminary

Thanks hasu

I hope that soon somewhere will be SaixNaruto fanarts
I would like to see some

Old 11-11-2005, 10:15 AM   #9
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

mmm....too bad there aren't any yet.................:darn

*runs off to draw some*

Old 11-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #10
Iwonn
Genin

yeah,well...we must just wait :darn
If I find some then I will post them here

it will be cool if you draw some,hasu

Old 11-11-2005, 10:22 AM   #11
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

Ok..............

then I shall draw some for you ku

mmhm.....Oooooh...the ´
SaiNaru doujinshis.......

SasuSaiNaru doujins......

*fainting from blodloss*

Old 11-11-2005, 10:28 AM   #12
Iwonn
Genin

great

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasuhana
mmhm.....Oooooh...the ´
SaiNaru doujinshis.......

SasuSaiNaru doujins......

*fainting from blodloss*
I wanna see some of this

I will start stalking the japanese sites now, LOL!!!

Old 11-11-2005, 10:33 AM   #13
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

Yes!!!! I will love you if you find that

aaah.......the SaiNaru smexxiness...............the SasuSaiNaru smexxiness......

*starts drawing like mad*

Old 11-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #14
Narikaa
Happily Insane :X
Rookie

Narikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of lightNarikaa is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Narikaa

Can I join, pretty please?

Narikaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:10 PM   #15
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

YESS!!!!

Old 11-11-2005, 01:58 PM   #16

8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant

joinage!! =O

8018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #17
Hazu
♥PUCCA LOVE♥
Examiner

Welcome Shini!!!

FANGIRL FORUM DOMINATION!!!

Old 11-11-2005, 05:28 PM   #18

8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant8018 is Ascendant

thankees
^0^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasu-chan
Extra squishable peps:
Narikaa
Shinigamiangel
XD ^

Last edited by 8018; 11-11-2005 at 05:40 PM.
8018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:38 PM   #19
FifiLynn
Smile now cry later
Genin

FifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faithFifiLynn is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to FifiLynn

I'll join.

Sai can be Sasuke's replacement/substitute until he returns. He looks enough like Sasuke anyways. Yea it'll do. Haha.

FifiLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:41 PM   #20
Iwonn
Genin

Welcome to all new members

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: