The Neji x Lee FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Suikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Suikka
Default .+ The Neji x Lee FC +.

Welcome to the NejiLee Fanclub!

Yes~ NejiLee needs love. Just look at those two. Aren't they just too cute together?
So, if you're a fan of this pairing, join right away! ^ w ^
Just post that you want to be a member and I'll be adding you to the members list. It's that simple.

I'll be adding more fanfics and fanarts when I find some or I have time. :>
Also, if you find NejiLee-fics or fanarts or want to make a banner, go ahead and post them here.

LET'S SPREAD THE NEJILEE-LUV!

Owner:
Suikka

Members:
1. cloon
2. Karorine
3. The Deathberry
4. Lain Iwakura
5. Ike_AshLEE
6. nu8297
7. Satsujin_Isa
8. Esha-chan
9. naruto-316
10. Chibi-Neko18
11. Gai_and_Lees_girl_4eva

Banners:

Fanarts & Comics:
Click Here

Allied with:

Updates:
5/6/2005: Fanart album updated. Check it out!
5/5/2005: Welcome to the two new members!
4/8/2006: Updated the album and added a LOT of new fanarts.
2/5/2006: One new member added.
1/14/2006: One new fanart added to the Photobucket gallery. Thanks to Santsujin_Isa!
1/7/2006: Updates were created. XD Two new members added.

Last edited by Suikka; 06-25-2006 at 01:57 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 11-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #2
cloon
honk
Genin

cloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to cloon

oh yar i'll join

and allies too?

Old 11-11-2005, 09:18 AM   #3
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Suikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truth

Of course. n_n

Welcome! <3

Old 11-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #4
cloon
honk
Genin

cloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestialcloon is Celestial

wow cool i'm the first member

Old 11-12-2005, 05:08 AM   #5
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

*** up *** <3

Old 11-12-2005, 05:33 AM   #6
Lullaby
my greatest treasure

Lullaby has disabled reputation

Can I join?

Old 11-12-2005, 05:48 AM   #7
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Sure, Karorine. ^^
Welcome!

Old 11-12-2005, 06:14 AM   #8
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

chauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareil

Mä liityn, laskepas sisään
Ihan jees paritus.

Old 11-12-2005, 06:19 AM   #9
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Juu, tervetuloa vain. :>

Old 11-12-2005, 06:22 AM   #10
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

chauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareil

Heheh, ok, i'm in.

And a little translation to that finnish line i said earlier
"I'm joining, count me in. Not that bad pairing".

I'll post some shounen-ai later when i got some time.

Old 11-12-2005, 06:31 AM   #11
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Great, thanks already <3

Old 11-12-2005, 07:17 AM   #12
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

My pleasure.
I'm uploading em to my imgboot at the moment...

Last edited by chauronity; 11-12-2005 at 07:47 AM.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:21 AM   #13
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Ok. ^-^

Last edited by Suikka; 11-12-2005 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:40 AM   #14
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

Yeah, it is.

/edited the previous msg, you can erase yours now.

Uploaded 13 of the 20... you can view em @ here:
http://imgboot.com/images.php?g=125

And it seemed like i didn't have much shounen-ai , as i thought previously. Weird...

Old 11-12-2005, 07:48 AM   #15
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Hmm, the link isn't working. First it asked me to log in but after I did so, it only said "No images found matching your criteria."

Old 11-12-2005, 08:20 AM   #16
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

This should work:
http://imgboot.com/gallery.php?u=chauron&g=Neji-and-Lee

If not, here are some. Yeah, they're big.

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2005, 08:30 AM   #17
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Yes, they're working. ^-^
Thank you so much! I'll put some of them to the Photobucket gallery, if you don't mind.

Old 11-12-2005, 08:33 AM   #18
cloon
honk
Genin

there was a nice guy pose in there ;0

hello fc

Old 11-12-2005, 08:36 AM   #19
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Hiya, cloon!

Old 11-12-2005, 08:40 AM   #20
cloon
honk
Genin

yarr 2 more members hello

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: