• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 11-09-2005, 05:48 PM   #1
Christen
Itachi's trouble
Chuunin

Christen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Christen Send a message via Yahoo to Christen
Default Naruto Winamp Skin

Type: Classic Skin

I just remember that when I posted this on my DA page, DA removed it due to "copyright violation" o_O

I do not see any violation here. =9 Now just go ahead and try it if you use winamp classic skins. ^^

Download

Screenshot:

Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
blacklusterseph004
ah, made you look ...
Jinchuuriki

blacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendant

That's pretty impressive, although the image of Naruto looks a bit grainy. I don't know if that's just the stock you used. Anyway, nice work!

blacklusterseph004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #3
ichinii30
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

ichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant futureichinii30 has a brilliant future

Great!
Though can you make it silver?

ichinii30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
~Akuma
Biaaatch !
Elite Teacher

~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope~Akuma is a paragon of hope

Its pretty cool, but make more with other colors and stocks. Good job

~Akuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:41 PM   #5
Christen
Itachi's trouble
Chuunin

Christen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faithChristen is a guardian of the faith

Yep, it's the stock I used. -_^ I kinda ran in trouble looking for a better quality. And the actual skin is definitely better than the screenshot. ^^

Silver ain't bad. ^^ I'll try when I have free time.

Old 11-10-2005, 10:05 PM   #6
Haruka
modkop

Haruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is DivineHaruka is Divine

Not bad man, I'm using it right now. It's great. It's very easy to see everything, so i give it a 10/10.

Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:38 PM   #7
Ah B
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Ah B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hopeAh B is a paragon of hope

Very nice. I think it'd look more naruto-ish if a little orange was incorporated. It might be hard to read the text or something, but it'd definately add that "naruto" feel to it.

Ah B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:22 AM   #8
Christen
Itachi's trouble
Chuunin

Thanks! ^^ Orange is good, but when I tried that it didn't suit the skin. ^^; Perhaps with another skin I guess. ^^

Old 11-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #9
CrazyMoronX
Old Man

CrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to CrazyMoronX

I've tried to make a Winamp skin in the past, and it gets annoying quickly, so I can appreciate the work done.

Anyway, I don't like it that much, but that's just me. I don't the main window mostly, something about the stock doesn't rub me the right way, if you catch my meaning.

CrazyMoronX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:04 PM   #10
Christen
Itachi's trouble
Chuunin

^^ Well people have different tastes ^^