• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill

Old 11-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
Uchihα Itαchi
Allahumma bismika ahya wa amut
S-Class Missing-nin

Uchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is Ascendant
Default Naruto- Illuminati?

Don't take this hard, but I'm just saying. Naruto is my favourite tvshow ever, and nothing can surpass it. Today, I saw this video because of my stupid curiousity, and was just asking, did Kishimoto use the character 'Sasuke' to show the illuminati signs?
What I'm trying to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQZR...layer_embedded

What do you think? Did Kishimoto use these little hidden signs to show us something? I never really believed in Illuminati, but I'm really curious right now.
One of the comments made me think a bit too: i see everything ur talking about u gotta look at the story line also, sasuke has joined akatsuki aka illuminate now naruto wants 2 kill him if u think about it illuminate has 13 head ppl akatsuki 13 head members. the all seeing eye is the role in that is the illuminate is trying to make a new world order madara is also tryin 2 do the same the message may b to warn every1 or it might b on the side of illuminate but naruto is becoming strong very fast and akatsuki is almost dead duble standard

Spoiler:

Discuss.

Last edited by Doctor Crane; 11-17-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Over-sized image...
NarutoForums

Old 11-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
ShounenSuki
Ruler of Penguins
Elite Jounin

ShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is Ascendant

How does Akatsuki have 13 'head members'?

Old 11-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
Slam Demon
Athlete
Special Jounin

Slam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faithSlam Demon is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenSuki View Post
How does Akatsuki have 13 'head members'?
Sasori, Deidara, Kisame, Tobi, Itachi, Kakuzu, Hidan, Konan then the six paths of Pain.

Although you're right point is right ShounenSuki, I think what I said is what the OP meant.

EDIT: Infact, I don't get what he means. 8 + 6 = 14.

Who knows what OP means.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Neptun
Legendary Ninja

Neptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is CelestialNeptun is Celestial

naruto-fans that haven't lost their hope yet are too cute.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Dboy2008
The Genius of Konoha
Jounin

Dboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is Luminary

I don't think the Akatsuki members add up to 13, but anyway, I suppose there are some similarities. However, these concepts have been around long before the Illuminati. It's kinda hard to attribute them to the Illuminati directly. And the symbols are just that: symbols. They can mean whatever the user desires them to mean

Old 11-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Uchihα Itαchi
S-Class Missing-nin

Uchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is AscendantUchihα Itαchi is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy2008 View Post
I don't think the Akatsuki members add up to 13, but anyway, I suppose there are some similarities. However, these concepts have been around long before the Illuminati. It's kinda hard to attribute them to the Illuminati directly. And the symbols are just that: symbols. They can mean whatever the user desires them to mean
I get what you mean. When I saw the first few similarities, I didn't care so much. But there are so freaking many. There are more than I said in this thread!

Old 11-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
ShounenSuki
Ruler of Penguins
Elite Jounin

ShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGaara View Post
I get what you mean. When I saw the first few similarities, I didn't care so much. But there are so freaking many. There are more than I said in this thread!
All 'evil' organisations have these similarities. Perhaps if you'd explain how you arrived at thirteen members for Akatsuki...

Old 11-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
Dboy2008
The Genius of Konoha
Jounin

Dboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is LuminaryDboy2008 is Luminary

1) Nagato
2) Konan
3) Itachi
4) Kisame
5) Sasori
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzu
8) Hidan
9) Zetsu
10) Sasuke
11) Juugo
12) Karin
13) Suigetsu

Oh wait...
14) Tobi/Madara

Old 11-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
ShounenSuki
Ruler of Penguins
Elite Jounin

Quote:
1) Nagato
2) Konan
3) Itachi
4) Kisame
5) Sasori
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzu
8) Hidan
9) Zetsu
10) Sasuke
11) Juugo
12) Karin
13) Suigetsu

Oh wait...
14) Tobi/Madara
Not to mention Orochimaru.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
Pendulum
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

Pendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faithPendulum is a guardian of the faith

Apparently, both you and the creator of that video need to read more before coming up with such a thing.

First off, The Illuminati have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with the Devil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.
Secondly, the Bavarian Illuminati had only one leader, and that was their very founder, Adam Weishaupt, and their secret society was broken after mere 9 years. The idea was brought back by the likes of John Robison, who believed that the Bavarian Illuminati survived and were the masterminds behind the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror. Bullcrap.

Sure, you can call Madara an Illuminatus, as he was indeed controlling Yagura and was acting as a "power behind the throne" (albeit there is no concise proof that the Bavarian Illuminati were up to such a thing), but that is so common in modern culture, it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, the NWO conspiracy theory is nothing but shit made up by analphabets such as Mark Dice. Again, stuff like this is very common in modern movies, books and what not.

TL; DR - Conspiracy theories are for retarded people.

Old 11-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
Dboy2008
The Genius of Konoha
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
Apparently, both you and the creator of that video need to read more before coming up with such a thing.

Secondly, the Bavarian Illuminati had only one leader, and that was their very founder, Adam Weishaupt, and their secret society was broken after mere 9 years. The idea was brought back by the likes of John Robison, who believed that the Bavarian Illuminati survived and were the masterminds behind the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror. Bullcrap.

Sure, you can call Madara an Illuminatus, as he was indeed controlling Yagura and was acting as a "power behind the throne" (albeit there is no concise proof that the Bavarian Illuminati were up to such a thing), but that is so common in modern culture, it isn't even funny.

Thirdly, the NWO conspiracy theory is nothing but shit made up by analphabets such as Mark Dice. Again, stuff like this is very common in modern movies, books and what not.

I didn't feel like explaining myself

Old 11-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
Uchihα Itαchi
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
1) Nagato
2) Konan
3) Itachi
4) Kisame
5) Sasori
6) Deidara
7) Kakuzu
8) Hidan
9) Zetsu
10) Sasuke
11) Juugo
12) Karin
13) Suigetsu

Oh wait...
14) Tobi/Madara
As I said earlier.. it was a comment I found in the youtube clip. I didn't count them all, and in fact, I forgot one. Sorry for that. But please discuss about the other things that was included in my thread.

Quote:

Theories are theories, and beliefs are beliefs. I can't say that I truly believe in Illuminati, but I was just curious why Naruto is related to a such thing.. I only wanted to know what you guys had in mind, and I was just wondering why Kishimoto used Sasuke to show these things. And why is Sharingan an illuminati star?

Spoiler:

I honestly wish that I didn't click at that video. Because back then, I could enjoy the manga more. Still, I don't care about a shit named illuminati, naruto is naruto, and I don't give a shit about these stupid signs.

Last edited by Doctor Crane; 11-17-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Double post...
Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
Reiden
yeah
ANBU Recruit

Reiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faithReiden is a guardian of the faith

imagination is too imaginative.

no signs.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #14
Naruko
Administratrix
Administratrix

Naruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sun
Send a message via MSN to Naruko

Remember to keep it civil guys. That is all

Old 11-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
nadinkrah
Shark Demon
Legendary Ninja

nadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faithnadinkrah is a guardian of the faith

not this BS again..

Old 11-17-2010, 03:10 PM   #16
Yami_no_Princess
Yaoi Fangirl
S-Class Missing-nin

Yami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is TranscendentYami_no_Princess is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGaara View Post
Theories are theories, and beliefs are beliefs. I can't say that I truly believe in Illuminati, but I was just curious why Naruto is related to a such thing.. I only wanted to know what you guys had in mind, and I was just wondering why Kishimoto used Sasuke to show these things. And why is Sharingan an illuminati star?

Spoiler:

I honestly wish that I didn't click at that video. Because back then, I could enjoy the manga more. Still, I don't care about a shit named illuminati, naruto is naruto, and I don't give a shit about these stupid signs.
the eye is in the sky because it's suppose to represent the moon getting changed into an eye, hence moon eye plan.

Don't tell me just because someone was able to loosely relate naruto to satan that you now can't enjoy the show

Last edited by Doctor Crane; 11-17-2010 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Over-sized image...
Old 11-17-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
SageMaster
Man of Steel

SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

No. Just no.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
Zarzamora-no-kimi
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

Zarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faithZarzamora-no-kimi is a guardian of the faith

So this Illuminati crap has reached the Narutoverse -_- And we thought it had shit enough O.o

Quote:

Oh, now that's what we are talking about.

You know, there are a lot of people that make videos out of mere coincidences...and in the end it's just that, coincidences. Coincidences arranged in a way to make it look like an entire different thing.

I don't know about Kishi's religion, I'm sure sure his more eastern customs and upbringing wouldn't let him be part of this "Illuminati stuff" in the form of a children manga, especially considering that this "fenómeno" is recent, and Naruto is old.

And well, how come people started thinking this just after a certain lapse of time, in which Illuminati stuff became more popular, and then everything ends up being Illuminati, even your Trigonometry Exam, which has triangles.

Just for the record, the only one in the world that sold his soul to the devil is Chris Angel

-_-

Old 11-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
Uchihα Itαchi
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komamura View Post
No. Just no.
It's easy to say no. I could've said no easily. What I want is a good reason WHY it is a yes or no.
I'm curious about why Sharingan is linked with the illuminati signs. The "666" and the star..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarzamora-no-kimi View Post
So this Illuminati crap has reached the Narutoverse -_- And we thought it had shit enough O.o

Oh, now that's what we are talking about.

You know, there are a lot of people that make videos out of mere coincidences...and in the end it's just that, coincidences. Coincidences arranged in a way to make it look like an entire different thing.

I don't know about Kishi's religion, I'm sure sure his more eastern customs and upbringing wouldn't let him be part of this "Illuminati stuff" in the form of a children manga, especially considering that this "fenómeno" is recent, and Naruto is old.

And well, how come people started thinking this just after a certain lapse of time, in which Illuminati stuff became more popular, and then everything ends up being Illuminati, even your Trigonometry Exam, which has triangles.

Just for the record, the only one in the world that sold his soul to the devil is Chris Angel

-_-
See, this is why I made this thread. I was so into the fact that the whole naruto thing was illuminati, because of that shit video I just saw. I made this thread because I wanted you guys to wake me up, and to realize that Naruto isn't really related to things like that. I was just curious about illuminati, so I typed "Naruto illuminati" in google, and saw Sasuke with his star eye (Sharingan). Then I saw this youtube clip, and got completly into it. Like I said, "I don't truly believe in illuminati thing", and I don't. Thanks for all of you that told me that it wasn't true, and made me realize that such thing is stupid. Kishi might have some beliefs, but that won't make me have a reason to not enjoy the manga.

Last edited by Doctor Crane; 11-17-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Double post...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
Doctor Crane
Le Rouquin
Super Moderator

Doctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is Eternal

The 666 you see is a Japanese symbol that has nothing to do with the number 6 itself. The symbol is called a tomoe. So unless much of Asian culture is part of the Illumanati or branched from Satanism, I don't see the connection.

The Hachibi ('Eight-Tailed') is based off the Japanese ushi-oni, a variety of folklore demons. If anything, it predates Baphomet, who is goat-headed, not bull-headed.

And the hexagram has boundless meanings.