Ichimaru Gin VS Stark and Byakuya - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome
View Poll Results: Ichimaru Gin VS Stark and Byakuya
Gin 7 33.33%
Stark and Byakuya 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Shir0saki
Trancendental
Chuunin

Shir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to allShir0saki is a name known to all
Default Ichimaru Gin VS Stark and Byakuya

no restrictions takes place in fake karakura
who wins?
dont talk about their attitudes, they are all bloodlusted, with resolve and stark isnt lazy and byakuyas not arrogant

Shir0saki is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
LittleLamplightMassacre
Monkeys dehyping one at a time
Jinchuuriki

LittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is Celestial

Gin.

Byakuya will be arrogant and tell Stark to not interfere. Stark, being the lazy-ass mo'fo that he is will comply and take a nap. Afterwards, Byakuya's full-of-holes body will be shown and promptly disposed of. Stark will be unconscious due to his naps and Gin will stab him in the head, afterwards which Gin wins.

LittleLamplightMassacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Greed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is Transcendent

LOL^^^^

Well, unless that actually does happen, I see Byakuya and Starrk winning this...

Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

LittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is CelestialLittleLamplightMassacre is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonCentz View Post
LOL^^^^

Well, unless that actually does happen, I see Byakuya and Starrk winning this...
no no no. You don't understand. While I may have been trolling in the Ulquiorra vs. Stark thread, I'm being completely serious here.

To me, this seems as the most likely scenario. But If Stark is motivated, then Byakuya can use his Gokei as a smokescreen while Stark fires multiple hundreds of ceros from behind it.

Then Gin would get fried to a crisp. But it's likely that Stark can't find a reason for fighting Gin.

Oh, and the wolves would be a bitch if he decided to take them out.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Casanova
Suit and Tie

Casanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is AscendantCasanova is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shir0saki View Post
dont talk about their attitudes, they are all bloodlusted, with resolve and stark isnt lazy and byakuyas not arrogant
Well in that case Byakuya and Stark takes this.An Ichigo who was having internal conflicts with himself,was able to dodge Gin's bankai with low to mid difficulty, so I'm sure two speed monsters like Byakuya and Stark can do the same.Plus Gin bankai is the type of bankai that can only focus on one person,so while Gin is focus on stabbing Byakuya in eye with his bankai,Stark will be unleashing rapid ceros or wolves on Gin.

Casanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

OK, Stark is a speed monster, but not Byakuya.

It's 100% proven. Wait...wrong link XD

Byakuya's not a speed monster

Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Greed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is TranscendentGreed is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBananas View Post
OK, Stark is a speed monster, but not Byakuya.

It's 100% proven. Wait...wrong link XD

Byakuya's not a speed monster
But but but... That was a fluke, 100% proved here
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...63-page-7.html

And evidenced more by Ichigo failing to do it here, here and here .

Oh, and dont overlook, Byakuya didn't believe it was a bankai to begin with, and even the 2nd time, Byakuya was still focused on Ichigo deflecting his petals when Ichigo appeared behind him, yet he still grabbed his sword...

And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He finally understands Ichigo's bankai, and it never happens again.

Besides, Byakuya never moved Vs. Ichigo until Senkei where he started owning him, and what happens when Byakuya moves?

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...9-page-19.html

Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
But but but... That was a fluke, 100% proved here
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...63-page-7.html

And evidenced more by Ichigo failing to do it here, here and here .

Oh, and dont overlook, Byakuya didn't believe it was a bankai to begin with, and even the 2nd time, Byakuya was still focused on Ichigo deflecting his petals when Ichigo appeared behind him, yet he still grabbed his sword...

And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He finally understands Ichigo's bankai, and it never happens again.

Besides, Byakuya never moved Vs. Ichigo until Senkei where he started owning him, and what happens when Byakuya moves?

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...9-page-19.html
OK fine, that wasn't supported too much. You really put a lot of links there...

Anyways. I'm not deterred. Byakuya in Senkei can keep up with an Ichigo who was crippled by creaky bones and Senkei's spiritual pressure. Ichigo got slower. Byakuya didn't get faster. So Byakuya isn't a speed monster, because you'd have to compare his speed to Bankai Ichigo at his best, not Bankai Ichigo in Senkei.

And if you didn't already know, This is what happened to a Vizard Ichigo who tried to fight Gin's Bankai.

But anyways, does it seem to you that Byakurai would do more damage than Ittokaso?

Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Quote:
OK fine, that wasn't supported too much. You really put a lot of links there...

Anyways. I'm not deterred. Byakuya in Senkei can keep up with an Ichigo who was crippled by creaky bones and Senkei's spiritual pressure. Ichigo got slower. Byakuya didn't get faster. So Byakuya isn't a speed monster, because you'd have to compare his speed to Bankai Ichigo at his best, not Bankai Ichigo in Senkei.
But Byakuya was doing to Ichigo in Senkei what Ichigo was doing to Byakuya when Byakuya didnt believe it was a Bankai...

So basically, both instances cancel each other out.

But in that same link Gin acknowledges that SS Arc Ichigo was alot scarier than he was fighting him, meaning Ichigo lacked resolve. Sure, he's had plenty powerups, but without resolve he's as good as dead, which is what Gin told him later.

Quote:
But anyways, does it seem to you that Byakurai would do more damage than Ittokaso?
And definitely not....

Old 11-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #10
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
But Byakuya was doing to Ichigo in Senkei what Ichigo was doing to Byakuya when Byakuya didnt believe it was a Bankai...

So basically, both instances cancel each other out.
Which means they are equal in speed, right? Bankai Ichigo~Byakuya.
So what can we conclude? Well by the next point...

Quote:
But in that same link Gin acknowledges that SS Arc Ichigo was alot scarier than he was fighting him, meaning Ichigo lacked resolve. Sure, he's had plenty powerups, but without resolve he's as good as dead, which is what Gin told him later.
That's ridiculous. Anyways, I would assume that Vizard Ichigo without resolve now > Bankai Ichigo with resolve then. Even without resolve, Vizard Ichigo, his weakest form, completely owned sealed Grimmjow within 11 seconds (second fight, the one where Shinji intervened). So resolve is like...I suppose the equivalent of half a mask?

Conclusion? Gin is faster than Byakuya, can easily outrun Gokei, and won't be affected by Senkei too much. Meanwhile, Byakuya is going to be owned by Buto: Renjin.

Quote:
And definitely not....
Why not? Just because it's number four? Remember, Byakurai blasts holes in people, while IttoKaso (although it was only used on Aizen) can't. I'm pretty sure Aizen wouldn't tank a Byakurai. Dodge, maybe, but Aizen's durability isn't that good, as evidenced by Ichigo being able to harm him.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #11
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Quote:
Which means they are equal in speed, right? Bankai Ichigo~Byakuya.
So what can we conclude? Well by the next point...
Not exactly, because Byakuya apparently didn't use his speed to its full extent, including but not limited to Utsusemi.

Quick question.. Do you think Grimmjow's faster than Zommari?

Quote:
That's ridiculous. Anyways, I would assume that Vizard Ichigo without resolve now > Bankai Ichigo with resolve then. Even without resolve, Vizard Ichigo, his weakest form, completely owned sealed Grimmjow within 11 seconds (second fight, the one where Shinji intervened). So resolve is like...I suppose the equivalent of half a mask?

BRO!!! ITS RESOLVE BRO! Aint no measurin resolve

Quote:
Conclusion? Gin is faster than Byakuya, can easily outrun Gokei, and won't be affected by Senkei too much. Meanwhile, Byakuya is going to be owned by Buto: Renjin.
Gin isn't faster than Byakuya. His Bankai may be, but Gin himself isn't.... Also, you dont outrun Gokei, you can only outrun SBK.. Gokei is a formation...Also, why would Byakuya be owned by Buto Renjin?

Quote:
Why not? Just because it's number four? Remember, Byakurai blasts holes in people, while IttoKaso (although it was only used on Aizen) can't. I'm pretty sure Aizen wouldn't tank a Byakurai. Dodge, maybe, but Aizen's durability isn't that good, as evidenced by Ichigo being able to harm him.
IttoKaso can incinerate your entire body, or parts of it. Aizen just managed to escape/tank it. Its a sacrificial kido, why would it do more damage to the person using it than the person its used on?

Old 11-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
LittleLamplightMassacre
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Not exactly, because Byakuya apparently didn't use his speed to its full extent, including but not limited to Utsusemi.

Quick question.. Do you think Grimmjow's faster than Zommari?
Well the problem here is that neither of us know if Utsusemi can be used for an extended period of time. I wonder why Byakuya didn't use it against Hollow Ichigo.

Uhh...I'd say they're about the same. Why?

Quote:

BRO!!! ITS RESOLVE BRO! Aint no measurin resolve
What the Hell CommonCentz?

Quote:
Gin isn't faster than Byakuya. His Bankai may be, but Gin himself isn't.... Also, you dont outrun Gokei, you can only outrun SBK.. Gokei is a formation...Also, why would Byakuya be owned by Buto Renjin?
Yeah, SBK. You know, it's really not that hard to outrun SBK. All you have to do is be as fast as Bankai Ichigo in SS, and even if it speeds up, all you have to do is bat it away.

After seeing this, you still have Doubt Gin can't defeat SBK/Gokei?

Quote:
IttoKaso can incinerate your entire body, or parts of it. Aizen just managed to escape/tank it. Its a sacrificial kido, why would it do more damage to the person using it than the person its used on?
Seeing how it's a last resort...I wouldn't doubt that last sentence.
But do you see Aizen tanking Byakurai like he tanked Ittokaso after seeing this pierce him?

IMO Byakurai would do more dmg to Aizen than Ittokasso.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #13
Greidy

Greidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultra

If Gin was to fight Stark and Byakuya one on one, I believe he would be able to win.

Versus both of them at the same time, Gin will get crushed.

Greidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Greed
You lose...Again
Kage

Quote:
Well the problem here is that neither of us know if Utsusemi can be used for an extended period of time. I wonder why Byakuya didn't use it against Hollow Ichigo.
Well he never really had to, other thant he first attack, Hollow Ichigo really didn't blitz him, he just was doing some suicidal attacks throwing Getsuga's around while attacking at the same time

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...66-page-6.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...66-page-7.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...66-page-8.html

I guess he could've used it to dodge, it seemed like tanking was the only option at that point...

Quote:
Uhh...I'd say they're about the same. Why?
Just askin'

Quote:
What the Hell CommonCentz?
Lol
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=19147245

Quote:
Yeah, SBK. You know, it's really not that hard to outrun SBK. All you have to do is be as fast as Bankai Ichigo in SS, and even if it speeds up, all you have to do is bat it away.

After seeing this, you still have Doubt Gin can't defeat SBK/Gokei?
Well of course, I dont have any doubt Gin could combat it, I just dont see him really outrunning it. Gin would beat Byakuya 1 on 1, but it definitely wont be easy.

Quote:
Seeing how it's a last resort...I wouldn't doubt that last sentence.
But do you see Aizen tanking Byakurai like he tanked Ittokaso after seeing this pierce him?

IMO Byakurai would do more dmg to Aizen than Ittokasso.
Depends. I think the only reason Ittokasso didn't do that much damage was because Yama was on his last legs (Well, you get what I mean), and Aizen kinda escaped it. However, fast forward to Ukitake's first seal that exploded on Aizen.. That technique would've killed him, so there are some widespread techniques that deal alot more damage than one thats concentrated

BTW, I know why you're asking

Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #15
Chuain
Failpakuto
Missing-nin

Chuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is LuminaryChuain is Luminary

Ukitake's first seal? You mean Urahara right?

Chuain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #16
Phoenix Zoro
First mate of Kaidou Pirates
Elite Jounin

Phoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is Luminary

I would argue that starrk could potentially solo, but adding byakuya makes the outcome a certainty.

Phoenix Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #17
Osiris
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Osiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hopeOsiris is a paragon of hope

I'd say Gin gets wrecked by Starrk by himself, so Byakuya is just extra. Gin might be able to beat Byakuya though.

Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #18
Bflare
Black Leg Troll
Genin

Bflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant future

gin is probably one of the most overrated character because of his bankai's strength and the fact that he's a prodigy.

but still... ichigo managed to fight pretty evenly with gin for a bit even if it seemed as if gin was toying with ichigo. using ichigo as a measuring stick, gin ain't that strong. he's cunning and smart but he had to find a way to cheapshot aizen so that his hax bankai can take place. that's all there is to it!

R1 ulquiorra and anything beyond that would pwn gin simply because he cannot react to the speed. you witnessed how orihime had to cast a barrier because ichigo simply couldn't comprehend R1 ulquiorra's speed.

you know what i find hilarious? how hitsugaya is underrated! he fought pretty evenly with Halibel so his speed must be a tier above ichigo's. Thereby making Hitsugaya >>>> Byakuya's speed. oh how i love kubo for buffing hitsugaya faster than ichigo until the dude gets FGT.

Bflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #19
KyourakuShunsui
Banned
Academy Student

KyourakuShunsui is on a distinguished road

Individually Gin can win. But Stark and Byakuya are too much for him to handle.

KyourakuShunsui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #20
Whitebeard

Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyourakuShunsui View Post
Individually Gin can win. But Stark and Byakuya are too much for him to handle.
Reviving old threads

Whitebeard is online now   Reply With Quote