Sanji VS Robin, Franky, Brooke, Chopper, Nami, Usopp - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive

Old 10-31-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
Heretic
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Heretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faith
Default Sanji VS Robin, Franky, Brooke, Chopper, Nami, Usopp

All pre-skip, post-Marineford
No CIS/PIS/ties of friendship, etc
Dist: 20 m

Sc 2 - replace Sanji with Zoro
Sc 3 - replace Sanji with Luffy
Sc 4 - replace Sanji with Luffy (G2 restricted)

state who wins and with what difficulty
and before we start, i'd like to remind everyone that Inuppe and Jigorou (Sanji and Zoro's zombies) were able to break through Robin's hand holds and pin her.
ok...GO!

Last edited by Heretic; 10-31-2010 at 03:38 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 10-31-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
Heretic
S-Class Missing-nin

Heretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faith

Personally, i have trouble telling which side would win. The team has numbers and a variety of powers at their arsenal, but Sanji is faster and stronger than all of them. My instinct says Sanji, but I just have trouble with that for some reason.

As for Zoro, i think he would win easier than Sanji would. As a whole, i think he has more power and endurance.

Luffy's G2 would be able to pull off an easy win here. If he didn't have that though, i'd be uncertain. Hmm...i'll add that as a scenario.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Mali
Banned

Mali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is DivineMali is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Mali

Nice match up but Ill go with Sanji.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
Nitty Scott

Nitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareilNitty Scott est le sans pareil

The majority of the Strawhats take all three scenarios.

In the first, Sanji simply loses. Robin will stall him, and then Nami or Franky can snipe him down, or Brook can simply slit his throat. Yes, Sanji can break Robin's grip— but he'll have to take a moment to deal with her, and that is enough for him to die.

In the second, it's roughly the same as before. Zoro loses against the teamwork and vast arsenal of skills, although he fares somewhat better than Sanji does.

Luffy is put to sleep by Brook and then quickly assassinated in his scenarios.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
felixng2008
Missing-nin

felixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faith

Scenario 1 Sanji is going to lose because he cannot handle the combined strength of the middle and low tier SHs. The same can be said for Zoro and Luffy who will do a bit better and like Sanji will probably beat a few members up. Luffy without G2 is kind of a joke he will definitely lose. G3 is dangerous but the SH crew but they can dodge it or spread out. Usopp with prep gave base Luffy a hard time so its a stomp.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
Coruscation
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

Quote:
Luffy without G2 is kind of a joke he will definitely lose
Luffy without G2 was going nearly toe-to-toe with base Lucci, who treated Franky like a joke and would blitz any of the rest in a split second. Usopp gave him trouble with prep, which does not exist in this topic.

I'm inclined to say that any of the monster trio would lose to the entire rest of the crew together, but saying that base Luffy is "kind of a joke" is absurd. Was he "kind of a joke" all the time before Enies Lobby, too, since he didn't have the Gears back then? And I don't think the weak or middle trio will be dodging G3 so easily, seeing how it knocked a Demon Guard straight on its ass.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
felixng2008
Missing-nin

felixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faithfelixng2008 is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
Luffy without G2 was going nearly toe-to-toe with base Lucci, who treated Franky like a joke and would blitz any of the rest in a split second. Usopp gave him trouble with prep, which does not exist in this topic.

I'm inclined to say that any of the monster trio would lose to the entire rest of the crew together, but saying that base Luffy is "kind of a joke" is absurd. Was he "kind of a joke" all the time before Enies Lobby, too, since he didn't have the Gears back then? And I don't think the weak or middle trio will be dodging G3 so easily, seeing how it knocked a Demon Guard straight on its ass.
Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but its clear that G2 is now Luffy's biggest trump card. Luffy was able to keep up with Lucci in base but Lucci was winning from what I remember until Luffy used G2 and overpowered him. I just don't think Luffy without G2 is as strong unrestricted Zoro and Sanji. Also the fact that Usopp was able to hold his own against base Luffy may have influenced my decision. (Although, that might just make Usopp with prep an impressive force)

Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #8
Coruscation
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

Quote:
I just don't think Luffy without G2 is as strong unrestricted Zoro and Sanji.
I don't think so, either, but he's still a looong way above the other crewmembers.

Don't put too much weight into Usopp's fight with him. Usopp had hours of prep, was taking advantage of Luffy's weaknesses at every turn and fighting incredibly smart. Additionally, Luffy was in a horrible mental state at the time, while Usopp's determination was soaring sky-high. This topic is different, as it's basically a non-CIS or PIS-plagued brawl starting at 20m.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
felixng2008
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
I don't think so, either, but he's still a looong way above the other crewmembers.

Don't put too much weight into Usopp's fight with him. Usopp had hours of prep, was taking advantage of Luffy's weaknesses at every turn and fighting incredibly smart. Additionally, Luffy was in a horrible mental state at the time, while Usopp's determination was soaring sky-high. This topic is different, as it's basically a non-CIS or PIS-plagued brawl starting at 20m.
Ok then I guess we can agree on him defeating a few members but still losing. Honestly, I can see G2 Luffy winning actually because of his ability to speed blitz. Some of the members have shown poor durability feats and can be defeated in a few shots. Sanji and Zoro are not nearly fast enough to do the same.

I change my mind G2 Luffy has a slight chance of winning.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
Green Monkey
I smoke rocks
ANBU Squad Leader

Green Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is LuminaryGreen Monkey is Luminary

Brooke is really the key in this for me. If he can put them to sleep than I think they win but if he can't every one of the monster trio could easily break through robins arms and then destroy the rest of the crew members with a quickness. This might change as we learn of the crews new abilities and if Chopper can turn Monster Chopper while remaining in control than it could change.

Luffy without gears probably wouldn't take it. Without gear second he won't be fast enough to take all the strawhats out while still avoiding their attacks. This is assuming that the rest of the strawhats have gone through around the same amount of progress as the monster trio.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #11
convict
King Among Men
Legendary Ninja

convict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendentconvict is Transcendent

Umm, I think the strawhats win all scenarios if they have solid team work, which they do as can be seen by Oz and the Pacifista. It would be interesting to see which leader would emerge to lead the troops, seeing as Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are the obvious battle leaders. I am inclined to say Ussopp or maybe Franky.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
Heretic
S-Class Missing-nin

At the very least, i think G2 luffy would win with a speedblitz.
Sanji im not certain of, but i also feel like Zoro would win

Old 10-31-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
King Ooga Booga
Revolutionary Booga

King Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is TranscendentKing Ooga Booga is Transcendent

Without prep time, I think all scenarios go to one of the Monster Trio. The rest of the Strawhats simply have nothing to tag them with.

Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
MakeEmum
...cause 7 annihilated 9
Elite Jounin

MakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faithMakeEmum is a guardian of the faith

IMO the Monster Trio wins their match up, they can take out key members immediately if they start out with a high end move. the only change Franky's team got is Scenario 4

Old 11-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #15
Bioness

Location: Delaware, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe 1218
Bioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via AIM to Bioness Send a message via MSN to Bioness Send a message via Yahoo to Bioness Send a message via Skype™ to Bioness

What about Sanji's strong refusal to hit women?

But besides that, I agree any of the monster trio can defeat the rest of the crew, Sanji would have trouble with Robin, Zoro with Franky, Luffy wouldn't really have an issue with anyone in the crew.

Also if they were going all out what about Monster Chopper?

Old 11-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #16
Kishido
Fodder

Kishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioness View Post

But besides that, I agree any of the monster trio can defeat the rest of the crew, Sanji would have trouble with Robin, Zoro with Franky, Luffy wouldn't really have an issue with anyone in the crew.

Why should Zoro have trouble with Franky... he easily can cut steel

Same for Sanji with Robin? Hell the weak zombie shadows owned Robin and Chopper but he should have problems with her clutch?

Old 11-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #17
Heretic
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioness View Post

As i said in my first post, CIS/ties of friendship, etc are off, so Sanji will feel no love for women in this battle.

Monster Chopper's power is debatable. Some people think he is as strong as the Monster Trio, but I think that even if he were, the trio could outrun him and drown him. Though i think that any one of the three could beat him w/o much difficulty.

Also, MC may be more a hazard than a help for his teammates anyway.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #18
Rasendori
Taking a break

Rasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is CelestialRasendori is Celestial

Trio lose except Luffy.

Robin has several different grapples, the one's she used on Jigo and Inup were not her strongest. If she were to grapple them like she did with Moria things would be different.

The combined SH crew aren't to be underestimated, Ussop has an impact and can stall with long range attacks that pre-kabuto were somewhat detrimental to Luffy. Franky's and brooke while outclassed separately can do wonders when we have Ussop and Robin support. Nami creating illusions, fog, lighting, etc. and Chopper fucking shit up with Arm point are too much for Zoro and sanji to handle.

Luffy -
Grapple < Rubber
thunder < Rubber
Chopper and Franky blunt attacks < Rubber

Old 11-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #19
Bflare
Black Leg Troll
Genin

Bflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant futureBflare has a brilliant future

luffy would win in his scenario.

sanji and zoro would lose.

sanji would lose because robin and nami would own him for obvious reasons.
zoro would lose... while he fighting the majority of them... robin just needs to do clutch. ; )

and u can't clutch luffy cause he rubber ;P

Old 11-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #20
Yulwei
Gender Bender Agenda
Kage

Yulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is CelestialYulwei is Celestial

@Rasendori

Luffy will lose because he's very susceptible to Brook's musical attacks