Deidara vs Onoki- The Outcome? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 10-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Taking a break

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous
Default Deidara vs Onoki- The Outcome?

Who do you think wins this?

NarutoForums

Old 10-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

I think it going to be a draw, onoki is old and as we have seen they tend to die but he will go out with a bang.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
A.E.G.I.S
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

A.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
Who do you think wins this?
Team Rock
Oonoki may die in the process, but this is as far as Deidara goes.

No way Deidara's siblings die (so they will be on the winner's side), but I would find it very disappointing if Oonoki finally came close from Naruto but died before talking to him. Especially when he is fighting to protect Naruto while Naruto is just playing around with animals nearby

Old 10-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Taking a break

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous

He does seem to have a lot of chakra, I mean levitating himself, and his crew for a while...

Old 10-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
conradoserpa
Legendary Ninja

conradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestial

I hope the kage wins, showing us a really good background.

Since Deidara was a genius, he probably had the kage atention and everything. I'm really waiting for a nice background story

Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Quote:
Originally Posted by conradoserpa View Post
I hope the kage wins, showing us a really good background.

Since Deidara was a genius, he probably had the kage atention and everything. I'm really waiting for a nice background story
back-story that's isn't about a sad past in kishi manga?

dream on.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #7
SacredX
Hates Haki
Elite Teacher

SacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is LuminarySacredX is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to SacredX

I would find it very weird for a Kage and his bodyguards to be taken down by a single Akatsuki member that isn't even the strongest. That said, it would suck too hard if Deidara went out this early. I'm betting on an interruption; possibly Deidara being forcefled while Onoki has the upperhand.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #8
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Taking a break

^However, remember, this is Onoki's FIRST fight, and Deidara's third. Plus, as seen by Shodai and Nidaime, significant power is lost in your Edo Tensei form. That being said, if Deidara wins, that means Onoki, the man who fought Madara, is weak as shit, atleast in his old form.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
Turrin
玄武

Turrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultra

I think we will ether see Onoki Defeat Deidara or Onoki will be winning against Deidara and Kabuto will sense it some how and send another Tensei to Deidara's aid and Deidara + that Tensei will kill Onoki

Old 10-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
Tomasoares
Academy Teacher

Tomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truthTomasoares is an honorable bastion of truth

I think it's pretty obvious that Rock team gonna win. Maybe Deidara can kill some of Tsuchikage bodyguard's.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
mylastduchess
Special Jounin

mylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant future

Lets go by manga logic here:

Onoki = newly introduced, hasn't shown 90% of his arsenal, he's a freakin Kage

Deidara = already DIED, shown almost 100% of his jutsu, a villian

Now who do you think is gonna win? Do you think a Kage will ever die from an edo tensei body?

Kishi will not troll a kage and let him die in his first actual fight against a dead opponent,he's not about to introduce another Kage after just introducing Onoki.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Taking a break

*Cough*Danzo*Cough

Old 10-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #13
Trance Kuja
Observing since evil Cave
Chuunin

Trance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hopeTrance Kuja is a paragon of hope

Quote:
*Cough*Danzo*Cough
He was never an "official" Kage; just a stand in until Tsunade got better.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
mylastduchess
Special Jounin

mylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant futuremylastduchess has a brilliant future

Quote:
*Cough*Danzo*Cough
Danzo was never really a Kage, he wasn't facing a dead body, he is not newly introduced etc. in short he needed to be killed he has no plot relevance left.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

I'm rooting for crankly old man without him dying. I'm bored of the whole older people die doing stuff against the youngin's thing. I don't even like his character all that much but he does entertain me. And really, I don't see where Deidara's character would be going if he sticks around. I just assume a death somewhere further along the line. With Onoki still around later I'd be interested to see what thorny things he has to say to the rest of the Kage. Like, "Ha, I did my part in directly fighting Akatsuki, how about the rest of you slackers?"

Old 10-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
Kool-Aid
⎝☆⏝⏝☆⎠

Kool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is TranscendentKool-Aid is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastduchess View Post
Lets go by manga logic here:

Onoki = newly introduced, hasn't shown 90% of his arsenal, he's a freakin Kage

Deidara = already DIED, shown almost 100% of his jutsu, a villian

Now who do you think is gonna win? Do you think a Kage will ever die from an edo tensei body?

Kishi will not troll a kage and let him die in his first actual fight against a dead opponent,he's not about to introduce another Kage after just introducing Onoki.
3rd hokage died in his first manga fight.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #17
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Taking a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance Kuja View Post
He was never an "official" Kage; just a stand in until Tsunade got better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastduchess View Post
Danzo was never really a Kage, he wasn't facing a dead body, he is not newly introduced etc. in short he needed to be killed he has no plot relevance left.
But he was Damn close! As close as you could get. He attended the meeting, etc.

He had ONE fight, and revealed a new sharigan technique, ripped off his arm, took stabs, etc. and still lived, and THEN dies, thats BS

And like the person above me said, Hiruzen was said to have mastered every technique in Konoha, yet showed what 5 jutsu?!

Old 10-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
A.E.G.I.S
Legendary Ninja

A.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool-Aid View Post
3rd hokage died in his first manga fight.
His second.
Third hokage lost epic fight against Naruto in chapter 1

Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 PM   #19
conradoserpa
Legendary Ninja

conradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestialconradoserpa is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judecious View Post
back-story that's isn't about a sad past in kishi manga?

dream on.
I actually like it lol Whatever it is, I will enjoy. I want to know how Deidara used to be treated back them... He was a genius, but did they valued him? Did he killed someone important with his 'art'? Was his art take seriously? Was he a threat for them?

I really wanna see it.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #20
A.E.G.I.S
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by conradoserpa View Post
I actually like it lol Whatever it is, I will enjoy. I want to know how Deidara used to be treated back them... He was a genius, but did they valued him? Did he killed someone important with his 'art'? Was his art take seriously? Was he a threat for them?

I really wanna see it.

Well, in his recruitment flashback, Kisame (or Sasori ? or Itachi ?) called him a terrorist, and I don't wanna see a flashback about a 13 years old terrorist.