• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 02-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #141
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Edward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareil

Chapter 613: Mermaid Princess in the Hardshell Tower
Cover: cover ministory series 19: From the deck of the world vol.1 "News Coo traveling the ocean"
On the newspaper the News Coo drops is the words "Straw Hat pirates are back!" and shows pictures of them at Sabaody
To the right of that, (in a different colum I guess) a word "Wapometal" is visible lol

NarutoForums

Old 02-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #142
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Edward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareil

first snippet

Coversation between Wadatsumi and Vander Decken
(Flying Pirates member: The Giant Watadsumi, A fishman of Giant Tiger Puffer)
(His nickname "Dainyuudou" is a folklore giant in Japanese myths)
Flying Pirates Captain Vander Decken IX, fishman of Japanese Bullhead Shark (Nekozame)

He told Princess Shirahosi that her life is DEAD or MARRIAGE.
It means she either swears love to him, or die.
He throws an axe, stating he'll send her an axe with picture of roses drawn on it.

next snippet

The scene changes to Ryuguu Kingdom, Princess Shirahosi's place
Luffy is trying to calm the crying princess down, and suddenly the axe mentioned earlier comes flying in from between the doors
Luffy notices it right away, and stop the axe
The guards come to the princess, but instead of handing over Luffy, she hides Luffy behind her
The guards tell her it's been decided to lock up all the Strawhats in the cell
They say Zoro is already caught, and Nami and Usopp is soon to be caught as well
After the guards leave, the princess and Luffy have a conversation
Vander Decken is cursed by a devil's curse called Mato-mato (Target-target) (most likely a DF)
Once he decided the princess is his target, his attacks make their way to her with precise accuracy, so she can't leave the tower

The conversation between Luffy and the princess continues
She treats him to dinner. She says she's been locked up for a decade now
Luffy asks the princess out for a walk, and tells her if anything comes flying her way, he'll blow them all away

Scene changes to the palace
Nami, Brook, Usopp didn't agree to get caught easily, and are fighting
King Neptune is conflicted that although he doesn't necessary agree to get should be arrested based on fortune telling, for the moment he asks them to come quietly, and proceeds to attack them
Right as his attack is about to land, Zoro, who apparently escaped from prison, stopped Neptune's attack!
Zoro: I hear some festive songs playing... so I came!! (out)

Scene changes to Fishman town of Noa
Hodi and Vander Decken allies to take the head of King Neptune and bring down the Ryuguu kingdom
As they shake their hands, Decken tells him to wait a second and wears a glove on his hand.
(T guesses maybe the person he touches with his hands becomes his target)

End of chapter

EDT: T adds that Princess Shirahoshi is SUUUUPER cute. And he feels she's gonna fall for Luffy.

Last edited by Edward Newgate; 02-02-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:07 AM   #143
luffysan
Academy Student

luffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant future

671 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/02/02(水) 16:26:01 ID:ZXK0HNlVP 613 硬殻塔の人魚姫
表紙はニュースクーが新聞落としてる。記事内容は麦わら一味完全復活

バンダーデッケン9世は10年も(手紙)返事を待ってる。
返事が来ないと。。 ワダツミ
バンダーデッケン9世 フライング海賊団船長 ネコザメの魚人
ワダツミ オオトラフグの魚人
バンダー 今日もバラ一輪書いてある斧を送ろうと。。放り投げる。
しかしブーメランのように戻ってきてしまう。

泣いてばかりの人魚姫 名前は しらほし姫
おろおろするルフィ そこにさっきの斧が飛んでくる
ルフィ、人魚姫に当たらないよう斧をキャッチ
そこに、ネプチューンの部下が無事ですか?と部屋に入ってくる
とっさに人魚姫は、ルフィを掴み隠す。
部下 海賊麦わらのルフィの件ですが… 厄介なことに…
ルフィ達が人魚をさらった疑いで幽閉することに決まった。ゾロは幽閉済み。ナミ ブル ウソも 拘束完了のこ ろ ルフィだけが見当たらないので注意してくださいと部屋を出てく部下
人魚姫とルフィの会話。
ルフィは斧を投げてきたのは誰だ?
人魚姫 バンダーデッケンという殿方で マトマトという悪魔の呪いを受けられ いつどんな場所 からでも 的 を定めた私の命を狙う事ができるらしく… そとは危なくて一歩も出れない…

ルフィ食事しながら会話。人魚姫は質問したり答えたり
ルフィのちょっかい出したり また泣きだす人魚姫
ルフィ おれお前嫌いだな~ その言葉に更に泣く人魚姫
ルフィ どっかいきたいとこないのか?
人魚姫 沢山ありますけど
ルフィ ここ出よう 散歩しよう また何か飛んできたらおれが全部吹き飛ばしてやるからよ

囲まれるウソ ブル ナミ
戦っていると。。。 祭囃子が聞こえたんで出てきた!!ゾロ

そのころメリットが互いにあり、目的は一つ。
ホーディとバンダー 握手をして
ネプチューンの首を取る!!

終わり。サーセイ。
バンダーは、人魚姫に愛の証として斧を投げてる

Old 02-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #144
luffysan
Academy Student

luffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant futureluffysan has a brilliant future

translation by aohige_ap of apforums:
ohana

613 Mermaid Princess in the Hardshell Tower
Cover: News Coo is dropping off the newspapers
The article is about the Strawhats making a comeback

Vander Decken IX has been waiting his letter to be answered for 10 years.
The reply isn't coming... says Wadatsumi
Vander Decken IX, Captain of the Flying Pirates. Fishman of Japanese Bullhead Shark (Cat-shark)
Wadatsumi, fishman of Giant Tiger Puffer
Vander: Today, I'm going to send her an axe with a rose drawn on it again.
He throws the axe
But like a boomerang, it comes right back.

The mermaid princess is crying her eyes out. Her name is Princess Shirahoshi
Luffy is panicked, he doesn't know how to handle it. The aforementioned axe comes flying there
Luffy catches the axe so it doesn't hit the princess
Neptune's servant comes into the room, asking if the princess is ok
The princess hides Luffy

servant: About Straw Hat Luffy... we have trouble
Luffy and co are to be locked up under the suspicion of kidnapping the mermaids
Zoro is already locked up, Nami, Brook, and Usopp are about to be caught as well
Luffy is the only one they can't find. He asks her highness to be careful, and leaves the room

Luffy and the princess talk
Luffy asks her who threw the axe
The princess says it's a gentleman named Vander Decken, who was afflicted by a devil's curse called Mato-mato (Target-Target)
Apparently he has set myself as a target, and can aim for my life from anywhere and anytime... due to that it's too dangerous to go outside, and I haven't stepped a foot out of the tower (figure of speech)

Luffy chat with her while eating. The princess asks questions, or answers questions
Luffy would mess with her, and make her cry again
Luffy says he doesn't like her (for being a crybaby, most likely) making her cry even more
Luffy then asks her if there's anywhere she wants to go
Princess answers there's many places she'd like to go
Luffy: Then let's get out of here, let's take a walk outside! If something comes your way, I'll blow them all away

Usopp, Brook, and Nami are surrounded
As they're fighting, Zoro shows up saying he heard festival songs, so he came out.
(His roundabout way of saying I hear party going down, let me in on the fight I guess)

Meanwhile Hodi and Vander Decken shake hands, united in a common cause with merit to both of them.
To take the head of Neptune!

End

Vander is throwing axes at the mermaid as a sign of his affection
Neptune's daughter is mistaking that as killing intent (well who the hell wouldn't lol)

Parts in () are my own notes to decipher, not ohana's own

Old 02-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #146
BadassTaisouIsBadass
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

BadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truthBadassTaisouIsBadass is an honorable bastion of truth

Spoiler:

Credit to kaze1028 @ AP Forums.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #147
Duttyman Momochi
Mist and Sand Demon
Elite Teacher

Duttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truthDuttyman Momochi is an honorable bastion of truth

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/90932202/1

Chapter is out

Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #148
Seraphiel
Stormblessed

Seraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to Seraphiel

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/90932202/1

chap is out

Old 02-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #149
Kaizoku-O Luffy
Kaizoku
Jounin

Kaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faithKaizoku-O Luffy is a guardian of the faith

Verification: Confirmed
Source: Ap forums
Credits: Aohige/ Mr. T
Quote:
やっちまったモンはしょうがねぇ

世界の甲板からvol2「フーシャ村」
マキノが子供を抱いている

・ゾロ達が、竜宮城占拠
・ジンべエの伝言 1、ホーディと闘うな 2、海の森へ
・チョッパー カンフーポイント
・ルフィ 人魚姫連れ出す
Chapter 614: What's done is done
From the deck of the world vol.2: Fuusha village
Makino is holding a child

Zoro and others take over the Ryuugu palace
Jinbe's message: 1. Do not fight Hodi 2. Head to the forst of the sea
Chopper's new ball: Kung-fu Point
Luffy takes the Marmaid outside

Last edited by Kaizoku-O Luffy; 02-09-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:22 AM   #150
emperor 69
Academy Student

emperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of lightemperor 69 is a glorious beacon of light

Source- AP
Credits- Aohige

first part

(Now, this isn't verified fully yet, but since it matches T's verification, I'm gonna trust it for now. And it sounds so much like Oda)

Chapter 614: What's done is done

Cover art: From the deck of the world vol.2 "Fuusha village"
Makino is cuddling a child

Usopp: Look, you over did it!!
Brook: That's correct!! You need to repent!
Zoro: YOU guys started the fight! You're all in this together!
Usopp: We were just gonna intimidate them and run!
Nami: I was just enjoying sight seeing and shopping...
Zoro: What's done is done!! Stop yapping!!

Neptune and other mermen are all tied up
Neptune: Owww......
Usopp: No, this isn't just gonna be overlooked like that!! What kind of terrible pirates would "accidently" take over the Ryuuguu Palace!?
Zoro: Then are you saying we should have just lost to them!?
Usopp: I've been saying this over and over, that we need to find the right timing to RUN!
Zoro: We don't know how to get out of here, and Luffy isn't here!
Usopp: Yeah, that's right!! Where the hell is Luffy!?
Camie: Oh...my... god..
Pappag: I can't believe you guys
Nami: We're really in a hurry, so don't tease us and tell us!
Usopp: Yeah, where is Luffy...
Nami: Where is the treasury?
Usop: STOOOPP THAT!!!!!!
Nami: Eh.... how come? (innocent eyes)
Usopp: Stop acting so innocent! Be a little more prudent!!
Brook: Alright, when times are tough, lets sing and be happy! Come on!
Usopp: And you shut up too, Soul King!!

Right minister: Neptune your highness, are you alright...?
I can't believe the Knigth of the sea King Neptune ends up like this...
Neptune: Muuun..... My bad back hurts too much to fight... boy am I getting old for this.
I failed...sorry!
Right minister: When Prince Fukaboshi, Ryuuboshi, and Manboshi, the three greatest warriors of the Neptune army return... don't you think you'll get away in one piece!!
If we fill the castle with water, they wouldnt' have stood a chance... but all the water got drained!
Zoro: Anyways, we can't stay on Fishman Island anymore. Where is Sunny? We need to gather up and head out right away
Usopp: But the coating on Sunny came off when we rammed into this island!?
Nami: And the Log Pose is acting up the whole time!! Ever since we got here, it doesn't look like it's locking on...
Left minister: I can't believe this... a simple pose like that won't let you sail through the New World, you clueless pirates...!
Nami: What? This doesn't work? What do you mean?
Left minister: If you let me free of my bindings, I'll tell you
Nami: Hmmm...

next part

Ring!! Ring!!! (doorbell ringing)
Right minister: A-Hah!! That must be Prince Fukaboshi!
Zoro: Yes, who is it?
Fukaboshi: It's me Fukaboshi!! What is happening on that side!?
Please drop down the gate pass and open the main gates and the royal gate to the palace!!
Zoro: What happens when I open them? No, that's not happening.
Usopp: Hey!!! What the hell are you saying!? Just tell them what happened honestly!
Pappag: Yeah!! I mean, can you tie me and Camie up too!? We'll be labeled accomplices otherwise!
Camie: Zoro-chin you're scary....
Fukaboshi: Which one of the Straw Hat pirates are you?
Neptune: Fukaboshi!! He is the three-swords style swordsman of Straw Hat Pirates with the bounty of 160 million berries!! And his name is Zori!!
Zoro: It's ZORO!!
Fukaboshi: Father!
Zoro: As you heard, we have Neptune and many other hostages
If you value their lives, get us ready to sail!!
What we need is our ship Thousand Sunny with coating done, and the other crew.
A pitch darkness woman, a robot, a racoon dog, and some perverted kappa.
Fukaboshi: I understand your demands... I'll make sure you and your crew will sail from this island swiftly.
But you must promise me to hand over all the hostages safely!!
Bur first, one thing Zoro....
Zoro: hm?
Fukaboshi: I didn't wish to give you this message in a situation like this but... I must honor Jinbe's wishes.
"From the former Warlord Jinbe to Straw Hat Luffy"
I was told to give you two messages once you arrived.

Neptune: Jinbe...
Usopp: Oh yeah, he said... he's friends with Jinbe!
Camie: He's a pirate, but his a great man so well respected on this island!
Zoro: Luffy isn't here, but I'll tell him... Say it.

Fukaboshi: First one is.... don't fight Hodi. And the next is! He'll be waiting for him at the Forest of Sea!
These are the two messages.
Zoro: Forest of Sea? Hodi?

third part, and yes more to come

Fishman Island Coral Hill (Sango-hill)
Mermaid: They've really done it!! The Straw Hat pirates took over the Ryuugu Palace!!
What are they after!?
Mermaid: I can't believe it... they looked like good people...
They must be the ones fortold in the fortune, and kidnapped the mermaids at the inlet as well!
Everything's happening like it was fortold!! Man, they've really shown their true colors now!
Apparently some of their crewmate is in the backroom of the Mermaid Cafe!! The guards went for them right now!!
Chopper: Kung-fu Point!! Hai!! Haii!! Whoachaaa!!! (Kung-fu cries)
Get out of the way!! Whoaaah!! Sanji is just getting over his sickness!! Don't lay a hand on him!!
Guards: What is this creature!? He transformed!!
Chopper: What's with this "come to the Ryuugu Palace" crap!! I know you're trying to catch us!!
Sanji: Hey you....
Chopper: Sanji! Don't move yet!!
Sanji: That Ryuugu Palace place... is she there...?
Guards: ???
Sanji: I mean, the mermaid princess
Guards: Yes she is, what about it!!
Sanji: Ok then, I'm going
Chopper: You're going!? Haven't you had enough already!? If she's beautiful, you'll die!

Ryuugu Palace Hardshelled Tower (Koukaku-tower)

Luffy: Heey! What are you doing!! Let's go outside!
Shirahoshi: But I can't Luffy-sama!! That would be wrong...
Luffy: You said you wanted to go somewhere!! If you stay locked up in this place for 10 years you'll go nuts!
Shirahoshi: But... if I acted so selfish... I'd cause trouble for so many people...
Luffy: So where do you want to go?
Shirahoshi: To the Forest of Sea... but that's just my dream, to really go out there, I just can't.... *sob*
Luffy: Why are you crying just saying where you want to go!?
Shirahoshi: I.. I'm sorry, I can barely bring the courage to say it... please don't get mad at me...
Luffy: Gosh you're so tiresome.
Shirahoshi: T--tire...some... me....
Luffy: Alright alright! I'm sorry!

Don! Dodon!!

Shirahoshi: Kya!!
Luffy: What's with the huge noise!? Is he throwing something at us again!? Man, what a jerk
Neptune: What's this!? What's that sound!? Could it be Decken's spears!? It's coming from the Hardshelled Tower!!
Shirahoshi is in danger!!! Are the guards with her!?
Mermaid Guards: No, everyone's captured here
Neptune: Hey you pirates!! Go make sure the princess is fine in place of the guards!
Zoro: Eh? What are you talking about
Neptune: The Hardshelled Tower is north east of the castle!! You go right now!!
Zoro: Why the hell is the hostage making demands!?
Neptune: Shut up!! Shirahoshi is my only daughter!! Due to circumstances, her life is in danger!!
If something happens to my daughter, I will chase you down to the end of the sea!!!
Brook: You mean the mermaid princess!! If that's the case, I shall sprint to her rescue!!
And may I see her panties?
Left minister: Oh no!!! He's running with a perverted motive!!!
Right minister: Wait up, Skeleton!! You don't have to untie me, but take me with you!!
If something happens to the princess, I cannot bear to live another day!!
Brook: Ah, you like that too. (Brook mistakes his motive as wanting to see panties too lol)
Brook carries the minister and runs with him

(well, the Japanese way of saying the above is even if I die, I'd die with regrets, but the idea is the same)

Last edited by emperor 69; 02-09-2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:16 AM   #151
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Shirahoshi: I've always wanted to go to the Forest of Sea... all through out this 10 years... but I was told it's dangerous outside the tower...
Everyone cautions me... and I was so afraid to leave for outside...
Luffy-sama, are you really going to take me outside?
Luffy: Yeah
Shirahoshi: And you will really protect me?
Luffy: Yeah, leave it up to me
Shirahoshi: Ueeeeenn *cries*
Luffy: Hey, if you're gonna cry I won't take you!
And to be honest you have to take me there, I can't swim
Shirahoshi: I'm sorry, I'm just so happy...
Luffy: Man!! You're such a crybaby!! And such a wimp!
But if we go outside, you're so big they'll notice you right away.. so I have a great plan!

Right minister: Hey you Skeleton! Look around the tower!
Brook: huh?
Right minister: Unbelievable...!! It's not the usual knives and axes that came flying this time!!
They were the sounds of human pirates crashing into the tower!!! What insane act is this... how inhumane, Vander Decken!!!
Brook: Whaat!? Vander Decken!?
Right minister: They're getting up!! This isn't looking good... into this impenetrable Ryuuguu Palace!!! They managed to send in enemy footmen!!
This is a surprise attack!! The king's life is in danger!! And the Princess is in danger!!
Luffy: It sounds like the attacks stopped. Alright, let's go wimp!
Shirahoshi: Yes!! Please, Megalo!!
Luffy: Go Shark!!! To the Forest of Sea!!

Megalo jumps out of the door, holding Princess in his mouth
Brook: Huh!? Luffy-san!?

end of 614

T also commented that it looks like Megalo somehow got huge, as he's carrying the princess in his mouth lol

Old 02-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #152
San Juan Wolf
Dai Lai Lufti De Santra Megido
Kage

San Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
ohana verified the script, it's legit.

Her first comment was just her commenting that Straw Hats haven't reached the 10 nakama wish Luffy wanted yet, nothing to do with the chapter spoiler.
Just got confirmed .

Old 02-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #153
San Juan Wolf
Kage

San Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is CelestialSan Juan Wolf is Celestial

Kung fu point

Old 02-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #154
San Juan Wolf
Kage

Old 02-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #155
San Juan Wolf
Kage

all pics found by OneManCollectiblez

Old 02-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #156
San Juan Wolf
Kage

Chinese scan

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...e-614-Raw-Scan

found by Nami

Old 02-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #157
San Juan Wolf
Kage

Ms scan

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71201261/1

Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #158
Kishido
Keep trollin' Baby!

Kishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is Rapturous

Whole Script by Nuriko (the usual scripts provider)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Quote:
第615話〝マトマトの呪い〟

扉絵

世界の甲板から「コルボ山」

ブルック「ちょっとちょっとルフィさん!!」

右大臣「おい待てメガロ!!」

「どこへ行くのだああああああ!!!!」

しらほし(お父様・・お兄様・・・お城の皆様お許しくださいませ・・)

(無断で外出致します!お夕食までには帰ります!!)

ルフィ「いくぞ散歩!!」

右大臣「何だというのだメガロ!」

「硬殻塔の扉を開け放って行くとは姫に何かあったら・・・」

「ガイコツ急げ姫の安全確認を!!」

ブルック「ちょっとホネ使いが荒いですよ!」

右大臣「!!?いなーーーーーーーい!!しらほし姫がいない!!!!」

ブルック「え!?人魚姫さんいないんですか!!?」

右大臣「おおお!!大変だ!!国家的一大事だ!一体いつ!何者の仕業だ!これは誘拐事件に他な らん!」

海賊「魚人島と竜宮城をつなぐ連絡廊・・・その開閉スイッチはどこにある・・・」

ブルック「え!?スイッチ!!?」

右大臣「ガイコツ!とにかくネプチューン様の下へ急げ!この事態をすぐに報告せねば!」

海賊「やるしかねぇんだおれ達は・・・・命令通り・・・ヤツらの言う事を聞く他・・・生き残る 術がねぇ・・ 」

「早く教えろ・・・・」

「でなきゃ殺されちまうんだよ!!!」

ブルック「何の話ですかあああ!!?」

【魚人島「サンゴが丘」】

チョッパー「おいサンジ!!なんで結局兵士全員やっつけちゃうんだよー!」

サンジ「くっそー竜宮城へ行くチャンスだったのにコイツら手錠するなんて言い出すから・・」

チョッパー「みろ周りのやつらがおれ達を白い目で見てるぞ!深海魚のような白目で!」

サンジ「ガタガタいうな!やっちまったモンはしょうがねぇだろ!」

チョッパー「やっちまう前に考えろよ!」

サンジ「おめぇも半分やっちまったろ!カンフーで!!」

「アレ・・中々強かったな・・」

チョッパー「そ!そんな事言われても嬉しくねーぞコノヤロー」

キャー!!

海岸から血まみれの人が!!

お前確か魚人街の奴じゃないか!どうした!?

すぐに医者を!!!

チョッパー「ん?おれ医者だぞ!?」

サンジ「え!?ハチ!?」

「どうしたお前!!!」

はっちゃんの体に無数の矢が刺さって血まみれで倒れている

チョッパー「おいハチ!!なんだそのケガ!何があったんだよお!」

ハチ「・・・おお・・お前らか・・・会えてよかった・・麦わらはいるか・・?」

チョッパー「ここにはいねぇよ!ちょっと待ってろすぐ手当するから!」

ハチ「仲間達を集めろ・・急げ・・ハァ・・ハァ・・」

「お前ら・・もうこの島にかかわらねぇ方がいい・・魚人島をでろ・・・」

「今からこの島に新魚人海賊団が攻め込んでくる・・・」

「リュウグウ王国は崩壊するんだ・・・」

【数時間前 魚人街「ノア」】

デッケン「いいかホーディジョーンズの傘下の海賊達よ!お前達は幸せ者だ!この歴史的作戦の協 力者となれる のだからな!」

海賊「バンダーデッケンってあのフライングダッチマン号の・・・!?」

デッケン「バホホホ!安心しろ!その子孫だ!ゴーストじゃねぇ」

「だがおれもまた呪われている」

「魚人にして泳げねぇ・・・おれがそのマトマトの呪いと共に引き受けた悪魔の力!見せておこう !」

ハチ「ホーディ!!!」

「ニューおまえら本気でやるのか!バカなマネはやめろ!」

ホーディ「ハチさん・・・」

ハチ「ESなんて身を滅ぼすだけの薬だ」

「魚人が魚人島を潰してどうする、大騎士ネプチューンを甘く見るな!」

ホーディ「ハチさん・・・勘弁してくれませんか・・・」

「もうアンタの意見は聞きたくねぇんだ、とてもおれの憧れたアーロン一味の幹部とは思えねぇ」

「アンタはフヌけちまった・・もう世代替えですよ・・・」

「人間達に思い知らる為には魚人島が必要でネプチューンは邪魔なんだ!」

「至高の種族が我らだってのはアンタらの教えだぜ!!?」

ハチ「だけどアーロンさんは負けた!デッケン!ヒョウゾウ!お前らまで何だ!当時アーロンさん の呼びかけに も応じなかったおめーらが!!」

「なんで今若ぇコイツらに手を貸してんだ!」

ヒョウゾウ「手を貸す?・・雇われたんだおれは金でなぁ」

「アーロンの奴は金離れが悪くおれを雇いきれなかった・・・」

「ガキのころからお前はおれに手も足もでなかった」

「お前止まりの剣士しか連れて行けなかったアーロンは気の毒だったなぁ」

デッケン「バホホホ!!アーロン一味のハチか!こりゃ懐かしい!」

「おめぇんとこの船長は当時このおれさえも手下にしようとしたんだバキャ言っちゃいけねぇ!」

「おれは人の下にはつかねぇ男よ!ホーディはその返をわかってる!!」

ホーディ「・・・アーロンさんには尊敬すべき野心と行動力があった・・だが同時に彼は粗暴で器 用さに欠けて た」

「あんたらが海で暴れ回ってた頃おれ達は海賊になりたくても歳のたらねぇガキだった」

「その世代が成長した集まりだ・・・だから用意は周到前車の轍は踏まねぇ」

「おれはアーロン一味の意思を継ぐ男だ・・・その憧れの一味の元幹部が」

「このおれの計画に異論を唱えるなんて気が萎えるじゃないですか」

「くしくも今魚人島にはアンタの野望を打ち砕いた」

「麦わらのルフィってのが来てるってのに・・アンタは何ともおもわねぇのか?」

ハチ「あいつは元アーロン一味のおれに友達と言ってくれた・・・」

「命の恩人でもある!すぐに会いにいきてぇけど!!」

「アーロンの意思がここに生きている限りおれはあいつらに合わせる顔がねぇ!」

ホーディ「人間が友達なんてクソかネプチューンみてぇな事言いやがって」

「アンタにゃもう幻滅だよ」

デッケン「ロックオンだハチ・・・」

デッケンがハチに触れる

デッケン「バホホホ・・海賊の流儀を忘れちまったのか?」

「言いたいことがあるんなら暴力で解決しなきゃダメだぜ、のハズだ!!」

デッケンのナイフがハチに刺さる

ハチ「ぎゃあ!!」

デッケン「ついさっきおれがお前に触れた時からお前はおれの的になった」

「おれが何をどこへ飛ばそうともそれはまるで生きた鳥の様に」

「まっしぐらにお前という的を目指す」

「勿論それを防ぐ方法はいくつかある」

「試してみるがいい」

ハチ「よせ!そんなに矢を!!」

「おめーの能力なら噂で知ってる!おいホーディ!これじゃ死んじまう!」

「デッケンを止めてくれ!」

ホーディ「言ったでしょうハチさん」

「バンダーデッケンはおれの部下じゃねぇ」

「これは対等な海賊同盟なんです」

「第一、お前はもう目障りなんだよ!腰抜け野郎!!!」

ハチ「くそ!!!」

デッケン「そら!!いけ!!!!」

矢をはなつ

ハチが逃げる

デッケン「バホホホホホ!!いいぞ!逃げろ!逃げろ!だがどこまでも追撃するぞ!」

ハチ「くるなあ!くそお!水中でも関係ねぇのか!?」

「ぎゃあああああああああああ!!!!」

デッケン「バホホホ・・・メモリーできるの的は手のひらの数・・・二か所だ」

「10年前から洗ってもいねぇこの右手はリュウグウ王国王女しらほし姫本人に触れた時のメモリ ー」

「おわかりか!?おれの投げかける愛も凶器も!標的を地獄の底まで追い詰める!これがおれの能 力だ!」

ホーディ「さて人間の海賊達!デッケンの能力はよくわかったろう」

「そこで作戦の第一段階だ・・・」

「侵入不可能と言われる竜宮城だが・・・」

「10年間そこへ侵入物を投げ込み続けた男こそ・・・」

「あのバンダーデッケンだ!」

「つまりお前らが侵入物となりデッケンに投げられ・・竜宮城の人魚姫に向かって飛べ!」

「実際行きつく先は強固な塔の壁だが・・」

「そして内部から門を開きおれ達を迎え入れるのがお前らの任務」

海賊「バカな・・そんなことしたら・・おれ達その壁にぶつかって死んじまう!」

ホーディ「そうだとも」

「だからお前ら人間の軽い命を使うんだよ!!」

「お前らはここじゃ奴隷以下の価値だ!」

「ぶつかって生きてた奴が任務を果たせ!うまく行ったら自由の身にしてやろう!」

「任務を事態するなら今シャボンの外へ出してやる下等種族共!!」

【竜宮城北東「硬殻塔」への通路】

右大臣「急げガイコツ!王の元へ!」

海賊「待て・・通路を開かねぇとおれ達はホーディに殺される・・・」

右大臣「ネプチューン様!!!!!!!!」

「誘拐事件であります!!姫が何者かに連れ去られました!!」

ブルック「あと塔の方に海賊さんが降ってきまして!とにかく敵襲ですよ!!」

ネプチューン「誘拐じゃとおおお!!!しらほし・・!?どこの誰にじゃああああ!」

ゾロ「こんな時に敵襲か・・どうしろってんだ・・」

ウソップ「なんで今なんだ!おれ達も籠城中の敵襲だぞ!ど・・ど・・どうする!?いや!やっぱ 答えなくてい い!」

ゾロ「斬ろう」

ウソップ「答えなくていいっつったろおおお!!」

場面かわり

ルフィ「もうサメから出てもいいんじゃねぇか?」

しらほし「い・・いえわたくしまだこの中の方が・・」

ルフィ「どうだ?10年降りの外!」

しらほし「ドキドキします・・わたくしとても悪いことを・・・」

ルフィ「悪いわけねぇだろ外に出るだけでよー変なやつだなお前ー」

しらほし「この様な事を・・冒険というのでしょうか?」

ルフィ「あはははうん・・・ドキドキするならそりゃ冒険だな」

「そんで海の森っつったか・・それなんだ?おもしれぇもんあるのか?」

しらほし「お墓です!建ってからまだ一度も訪れてないお墓があるんです・・・」

「10年間ずっと・・・一番行きたかった場所です・・・」

【深海〝海の森〟】

ジンベエ「もう10年か・・魚人島を騒然とさせた・・・」

「あの白昼の暗殺事件から・・・早いものだ・・・」

「王子達は今や屈強な戦士に成長された・・・・しらほし姫は未だ塔の中じゃが・・・」

「しかし皆あんたの理想を・・・忘れちゃあおりませんよ・・・・」
「オトヒメ王妃・・・!!!」

第615話終わり

Whole Translation by epic Aohige AP

Spoiler:

Chapter 615: The curse of Target-target (Mato-mato)
cover story: From the deck of the world: Colbo Mountain

Brook: Hey, hey! Luffy-san!!
Right minister: Wait, Megalo!! Where are you going!?
SHirahoshi: (I'm sorry father, brother... forgive me everyon in the castle...!)
Luffy: Let's go out for a stroll!!

Right minister: What is up with you, Megalo!? To leave the door to the princess wide open... what if something happens to the princess!?
Skeleton!! Hurry and check up on the princess!!
Brook: Gosh, you're really whipping this ol' bone to work!
right minister: She's not HEEEEREE!!!! Princess Shirahoshi isn't here!!!!
Brook: What!? The mermaid princess is missing?
right minister: This is a crisis!! A national crisis!! Who did this and when!? This has to be a kidnapping!!

Pirates: The corridor connecting Fishman Island and the Ryuugu Palace... where's the opening switch for it...
Brook: Huh? Switch?
Right minster: Skeleton!! Hurry to your majesty Neptune!! We must report this immediately!!
Pirates: We have to do it... as they say.... The only way for us to live is to listen to them...
Hurry, tell us.... if you don't, they'll kill us!!!
Brook: What are you talking about!?

Fishman Island Coral Hill (Sango hill)
Chopper: Hey Sanji!! Why did you beat up all the soldiers!?
Sanji: Damn, that was a great chance to go to Ryuugu Palace... but they said they're gonna cuff me...
Chopper: Look at everyone staring us in doubt!! Their eyes look like deep sea fishes!!
(In Japanese, disgusted eyes is expressed as "white eyes", he says their eyes are so white they look like deep sea fish's)
Sanji: Shut it!! What's done is done!
Chopper: Well THINK before you DO!
Sanji: Look, you took out half of them!! With Kung-fu! That was... pretty strong.
Chopper: Oh... damn you, I'm not happy for that comment!! (Chopper's old happy line)

Citizen: Kyaaa!! A bloodied man from the shore!!
Hey, you're from the fishman island... what happened!? Get us a doctor!
Chopper: Huh? Hey, I'm a doctor!
Sanji: Huh!? Hachi!!! What happened to you!!

Hacchan is found lying on the ground with countless arrows on his body
Chopper: Hey Hachi!! What's with that injury!!!

Hachi: Oh... it's you guys, good to see you... is Straw Hat here....?
Chopper: He's not here right now!! Wait a sec, I'll treat you!
Hachi: Gather your crew.. hurry...... you guys shouldn't get involved with this island anymore... leave Fishman Island...
Soon the New Fishman Pirates are going to invade this land....
The kingdom of Ryuugu is going to collapse....

Few hours ago in the Fishman town of Noa

Decken: Listen up, pirates under Hodi Jones!! You are lucky ones!! You'll be able to assisst us in this history defining operation!!
Pirate: The Vander Decken, from the Flying Duchman!?
Decken: Bahohohoho!! The decendant of!! I'm no ghost!!
However, I'm cursed as well....
Although I'm a fishman, I can't swim.... the power of the devil I gained in return from the curse of Mato-mato!! Have a look at its power!!

Hachi: Hodi!!
Hodi: Hachi-san....
Hachi: The drug ES will do nothing but destroy you...!
What's the use of fishmen destroying fishman island!! Don't underestimate the Great Knight Neptune!!

Hodi: Hachi-san.... please, leave us alone...
We don't want to listen to you anymore... I can't believe you're a lieutenant of Arlong Pirates I looked up to...!!
You've gone soft.... it's time for a new generation to step in...!
For the humans to know their place, We need Fishman Island, and Neptune is in our way!
You guys are the ones that taught us that we're the superior race!!

Hachi: But Arlong lost!! Decken! Hyozou!! What's up with you guys!?
You guys didn't heed the call of Arlong back then!! Why are you lending hand to these young ones!?

Hyozou: Lend hand....? I was hired. With money.
Arlong was too tight with his wallet, and couldn't keep me around...
Since you were a child, you didn't stand a chance at me.
I feel sorry for Arlong that he couldn't bring with him a better swordsman than you.

Decken: Bahohoho!! Hachi of the Arlong pirates!? Haven't seen you in a while!
Your captain tried to make me his underling, you gotta be kidding me!
I don't work under anyone!! Hodi understands that!

Hodi: Arlong-san had ambition and decisiveness I looked up to..!!
But he was unruly and lacked the sophistication...
When you guys were out there wrecking havoc in the seas, we were too young to be pirates despite our wish..!!
That generation has grown into this crowd... that's why we're prepared! We won't make the same mistake!
I inherit Arlong Pirates' will.... And to have one of the lieutenant of that pirate object to my plans, that's very disheartening
And by coincidence, the very man who crushed that dream, Straw Hat Luffy, is here on this island... do you not feel anything about that?

Hachi: He told me I'm his friend, a former Arlong Pirate... and he saved my life!! I want to see him right away!!
But as long as Arlong's will lives on here, I can't show myself to him!!
Hodi: Humans as friends? You sound like that damn Neptune!! You disgust me.
Decken: Locked on, Hachi.

Decken touches Hachi

Decken: Bahohoho!! Have you forgotten the ways of piracy?
If you want to make a point... do it with violence!! I think.

Hachi is stabbed by Decken's knife

Hachi: Gyaaa!
Decken: I touched you, now you're my target. No matter what I fling at any direction, like a living bird it will home in to you, the target.
Of course there are ways to stop them. Try them out.

Hachi: No stop!! Not that many arrows!!!
I've heatd of your powers...!! Hey Hodi, he's gonna kill me!! Stop Decken!

Hodi: Didn't I say it, Hachi-san? Vander Decken isn't working under me. We're in a pirate alliance.
Besides, you're but an annoyance now!! Coward!!

Hachi: Damn it!!

Decken: There!! Go!!!

He sends the arrows flying
Hachi runs

Decken: Bahohoho!! Go ahead, run! Run!! But they will chase you anywhere!!
Hachi: Stop!!! Damn, they come even under water!? Gyaaaaa!!!

Decken: Bahohoho... the targets I can memorize are limited to two... the same number as palm of my hand
This right hand I haven't even washed in ten years.... memorized Princess Shirahoshi.
Do you understand? The weapon, the love, whatever I throw!! Will chase after my target to the depth of hell!! This is my power!!

Hodi: Alright humans!! You understand Decken's power now?
So here's the first part of the plan.... The Ryuugu Palace is known to be inpenetrable...
But the man who kept throwing objects penetrating its defence for ten years... is this man Vander Decken!
So... you'll become the penetrating weapons and be thrown by Decken... and fly towards the Mermaid Princess!
Where you will actually land is a hard wall of the tower....
Then you'll open the gates from inside, and let us in! That is your mission!
Pirate: Ridiculous.... we'd die hitting that wall!
Hodi: Of course you will. That's why we're going to use you humans, with your expendable lives!!
You are worth less than slaves here!!
Those who lived after hitting the wall, complete your mission!! If all goes well, we'll let you free!
If you wish to decline the mission, I'll throw you all out of this bubble!! Worthless inferior race!!

Ryuugu Palace North-East, the passage to Hardshell Tower

Right minister: Hurry skeleton! To the king!
Pirates: Wait.. if you don't open the passage, we'll be killed by Hodi...
Right minister: King Neptune!!! It's a kidnapping case!! The princes has been abducted!!
Brook: And there are pirates raining down on the tower!! We're under attack!!
Neptune: Kidnap!!!? Shirahoshi!! Who did this!!!
Zoro: Invasion at time like this...? What are we to do...?
Usopp: Why NOW! We're holed up here in the palace too!! Wh-what should we do!? No don't answer that!
Zoro: Let's slice them up.
Usopp: I SAID DON'T ANSWER IT!!

Scene changes

Luffy: Don't you think you can come out of the shark now?
Shirahoshi: N... no, I'd rather stay inside yet...
Luffy: How is it? The first time outside in ten years!
Shirahoshi: My heart is thumping... I'm doing something terrible...
Luffy: No you're not, you're just going outside! You're weird...
Shirahoshi: Is this what they call... adventure?
Luffy: Hahahaha, yeah I guess, if your heart is thumping, that must be adventure.
And you said Forest of Sea? What is that? Is there something interesting there?
Shirahoshi: It's a graveyard!! There's a grave I haven't been able to visit ever since it was made...
For ten years, I've always wanted to go there...

Deep Sea: Forest of Sea

Jinbe: It's been ten years.... since the incident that rocked the Fishman Island...
The assassination in mid daylight... time goes by fast.
The princes' have all grown to be strong warriors... But Princess Shirahoshi is still in the tower...
But none of us have forgotten your ideals....

Queen Otohime!!

(btw, Otohime is the princess in the Japanese folklore of Ryuuguu Palace)

Last edited by Kishido; 02-16-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #159
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Sanji and Chopper find Hatchan, he is seriously injured (he has arrows in his body). Hatchan´s flashback, he´s discussing with Hoodie and Decken, the last one "touch" him and activate his ability.

At the end Jinbe appears in the Forest of the Sea.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #160
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

And here's the rest

Ryuugu Palace North-East, the passage to Hardshell Tower

Right minister: Hurry skeleton! To the king!
Pirates: Wait.. if you don't open the passage, we'll be killed by Hodi...
Right minister: King Neptune!!! It's a kidnapping case!! The princes has been abducted!!
Brook: And there are pirates raining down on the tower!! We're under attack!!
Neptune: Kidnap!!!? Shirahoshi!! Who did this!!!
Zoro: Invasion at time like this...? What are we to do...?
Usopp: Why NOW! We're holed up here in the palace too!! Wh-what should we do!? No wait don't answer that.
Zoro: Let's slice them up.
Usopp: I SAID DON'T ANSWER IT!!

Scene changes

Luffy: Don't you think you can come out of the shark now?
Shirahoshi: N... no, I'd rather stay inside yet...
Luffy: How is it? The first time outside in ten years!
Shirahoshi: My heart is thumping... I'm doing something terrible...
Luffy: No you're not, you're just going outside! You're weird...
Shirahoshi: Is this what they call... adventure?
Luffy: Hahahaha, yeah I guess, if your heart is thumping, that must be adventure.
And you said Forest of Sea? What is that? Is there something interesting there?
Shirahoshi: It's a graveyard!! There's a grave I haven't been able to visit ever since it was made...
For ten years, I've always wanted to go there...

Deep Sea: Forest of Sea

Jinbe: It's been ten years.... since the incident that rocked the Fishman Island...
The assassination in mid daylight... time goes by fast.
The princes' have all grown to be strong warriors... But Princess Shirahoshi is still in the tower...
But none of us have forgotten your ideals....

Queen Otohime!!

(btw, Otohime is the princess in the Japanese folklore of Ryuuguu Palace)