Naruto/Rinnegan theory - Explained in English - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 09-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Toaster
Buttered Toast
Genin

Toaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Naruto/Rinnegan theory - Explained in English

Okay, so here's an extremely simple explanation of why I believe Naruto will awaken Rinnegan eyes later on in the story.

As far as we know:
Rinnegan requires Senju and Uchiha blood (or chakra)

Naruto: Senju blood (through his mother)

Itachi gave Naruto an unknown power, this 'power' may very well be Uchiha chakra, or even the Sharingan, there's a chance it's something that has not been introduced

My theory:
Itachi's power was Uchiha chakra/power, which would complete the second half of the Rikudo in Naruto, and would therefore awaken the Rinnegan.

References to Madara 'giving' the Rinnegan to Nagato

MY ANSWER: He did the same thing that Itachi did for Naruto, he gave him power -sometime before the death of his parents-

TO AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN:
Naruto must feel some sort of extreme trauma, possibly the death of a close comrade (Sakura... must... die... or somebody else )

NarutoForums

Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

Dinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is Celestial

no disrespect but this is about the 1000 time this thread was made

Old 09-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Toaster
Buttered Toast
Genin

Toaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of lightToaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx Paths of Pain View Post
yes, thats why i made this - because everytime i read one of them it goes like:

naruto is rikudo sage, itachi gave him rinnegan no probrem

and thats it

Old 09-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
Amphi
Taka
Elite Teacher

Amphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faithAmphi is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx Paths of Pain View Post
gonna be perfectly honest, I've only seen this type of thread done once and that's this one.

Op i think its quite possibly and i wouldn't doubt that kishi would do something like this

Old 09-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Okay, so here's an extremely simple explanation of why I believe Naruto will awaken Rinnegan eyes later on in the story.

As far as we know:

Itachi gave Naruto an unknown power, this 'power' may very well be Uchiha chakra, or even the Sharingan, there's a chance it's something that has not been introduced

My theory:
Itachi's power was Uchiha chakra/power, which would complete the second half of the Rikudo in Naruto, and would therefore awaken the Rinnegan.

MY ANSWER: He did the same thing that Itachi did for Naruto, he gave him power -sometime before the death of his parents-

TO AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN:
Naruto must feel some sort of extreme trauma, possibly the death of a close comrade (Sakura... must... die... or somebody else )
I never recall reading any info that leads to that assumption

Uzumaki are not related to the Senju, both are two different clans

as far as we know the only person who shares both Uzumaki blood and Senju is Tsunade(25 percent Uzumaki and 25 percent Senju) and her Mother/Father(50 percent Uzumaki and 50 percent Senju)

Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Unless Minato is a part of the Senju clan despite his last name being Namikaze, Naruto isn't a Senju.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #7
Haloman
Fair and Balanced
ANBU Captain

Haloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazen Susanoo View Post

as far as we know the only person who shares both Uzumaki blood and Senju is Tsunade(25 percent Uzumaki and 25 percent Senju) and her Mother/Father(50 percent Uzumaki and 50 percent Senju)
I don't really know where to link pages from anymore, but I believe Kushina was the one who said that the Uzumaki were distantly related to the Senju.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #8
hajimenoippon
Academy Student

hajimenoippon has a spectacular aura abouthajimenoippon has a spectacular aura abouthajimenoippon has a spectacular aura about

In this last chapter, although Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, he also says that the reason he was able to use them was because of his Uzumaki blood. He then refers to Nagato and his Rinnegan as being the 3rd of the 6th paths. So perhaps to have the ability to use Rikudou you need to have Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha, and 3 other so far unknown powers to be able to be complete.

Last edited by hajimenoippon; 09-22-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:02 AM   #9
Namikaze Naruto
Sennin
Jounin

Namikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faithNamikaze Naruto is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via Skype™ to Namikaze Naruto

Quote:

As far as we know:

My theory:

TO AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN:
How about Uchiha Sasuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajimenoippon View Post
In this last chapter, although Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, he also says that the reason he was able to use them was because of his Uzumaki blood. He then refers to Nagato and his Rinnegan as being the 3rd of the 6th paths. So perhaps to have the ability to use Rikudou you need to have Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha, and 3 other so far unknown powers to be able to be complete.
The problem is, I don't think Madara has uzumaki's blood, I only recall he has uchiha and part of senju on his vessel.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #10
jgalt7
Real vampires don't "sparkle".
Elite Jounin

jgalt7 has disabled reputation

Quote:

hmmmm....

i believe, not sure, that there were inferences....
like madara describing naruto/sasuke rivalry to that of himself and the first hokage, even to the point of senju/uchiha rivalry....

the inference of nagato's red hair being an obvious trait of the uzumaki clan.....kushina having red hair. if the power of the rinnegan is the result of uchiha and senju power, one "might" be able to deduce that nagato is of senju descent and madara giving his own power to nagato will awaken the rinnegan.....and the uzumaki reference might lead someone to deduce that they are senju descent....

what i liked about his theory is the part when itachi did give something to naruto, a piece of his power....which does give some relevance to that event...and might also be tied to the event when he managed to control and harness the 9 tails chakra and how, once infused, he looked a bit like the rikudo. (of course, i always thought it was the rikudo's chakra that naruto obtained cause i thought the nine tails in the jubi's malevolent consciousness being ripped from the body and balanced out by the rukudo's last chakra, which is why the nine tails behaves differently from the other tailed beasts..uncontrollable).....but that would be too complicated for the manga i think, so i think the itachi/senju power makes more sense.

but who knows.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:09 AM   #11
Sasuke`
Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō
ANBU Captain

Sasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke`

If anyone will get it, It's likely that sasuke will, through madara.

Old 09-23-2010, 04:15 AM   #12
Lawless1227
SAMCRO
Chuunin

Lawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdomLawless1227 is a bearer of wisdom

I like the idea of someone dying and unlocking power, IE Krillin dying and Goku going SSJ IDK something like that is probable and I give it a thumbs up *gives thumbs up*

Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #13
Buwafi
Sleeping with the opposite sex
Academy Teacher

Buwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of lightBuwafi is a glorious beacon of light

We have absolutely no knowledge of how the Rinnegan manifests. Nothing was ever said that it needs Senju + Uchiha blood, that was Izanagi. Legends only speak of the Rinnegan as a freak occurrence/mutation, and if we go off the Rikudou Sennin's legacy it is restricted to descendants of his eldest son, who inherited his eyes. It's logical to also assume the Rikudou Sennin's relatives' (cousins, uncles, etc) descendants also have the very slim chance to awaken the Rinnegan. But I'm certain the conditions for awakening it aren't trauma or else we would probably have seen/heard of another Rinnegan user through all the war/conflict the ninja world has been surrounded by since the Rikudou Sennin. Naruto awakening the Rinnegan can only be described as trolling.

I also don't see why Naruto needs to even have the Rinnegan/Sharingan to defeat Madara/Sasuke. His RM gives him special sensory abilities and a crazy power boost.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:03 AM   #14
Munboy Dracule O'Brian
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Munboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareil

I really want to see what happens to you guys when it turns out Itachi gave a simple message.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #15
Mr Dr
Banned
Examiner

Mr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of lightMr Dr is a glorious beacon of light

Rinnengan evades some of Naruto's central character themes along with seemingly overpowering him.

One of the main themes of his character are lack of skills attributed to him by birth. Dojustus where initially given as a the primary example of this. So far he's learned all of his skills through training where as his counterweight, Sasuke, has needed minimal effort to enhance the power given to him from birth.

Naruto is already impossibly powerful and an upgrade such as that would easily make him outclass Madara.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #16
Razgriez
Banned
Kage

Razgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is AscendantRazgriez is Ascendant
Send a message via Yahoo to Razgriez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphi View Post
gonna be perfectly honest, I've only seen this type of thread done once and that's this one.

Op i think its quite possibly and i wouldn't doubt that kishi would do something like this
Ive been trolling these forums since 05 and have yet to see a topic like this one.

Ive also seen hundreds of other dupe threads but I definitely dont call them out for 2 reasons. They were probably made 2+ months ago and the thread was probably made by someone who either rarely visits or is completely new to the forums.

Besides, it doesnt hurt to relive a topic since there is only so much you can talk about within the Naruto series.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 AM   #17
Wolfgang Grimmer
Magnificent Steiner
Hokage

Wolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is Elysian

So where did Nagato get Uchiha bloodline?

Old 09-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #18
sven-da-man
Akatsuki leader
Academy Teacher

sven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truthsven-da-man is an honorable bastion of truth

plausible!

Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #19
Klue
ST Power, You Know I Got It!!

Klue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cuteKlue is pretty cute

Quote:

Uzumaki Clan were confirmed to be distant relatives of the Senju Clan. Furthermore, it's like you're implying that Naruto has no connection to Rikudou, of which is down-right silly.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #20
Fiona
★*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*★

Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Fiona broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:

As far as we know:

My theory:

TO AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN:

I agree