• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 09-17-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
MovingFlash415
Chillen' in Haku's mirror
S-Class Missing-nin

MovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is Celestial
Sharingan Juubi's Eye

So, the Juubi's eye has the ripple pattern of the Rinnegan, and the tomoe of the Sharingan, both overlapping...

Spoiler:

For the longest time I thought it was what Juubi's eye looked like when the creature was alive, and perhaps it did...

But then this came to mind...

Naruto 501 page 08:

When Madara stared into Kyuubi's eyes, briefly the bijuu's eyes reflected the Sharingan, then turned into a pupil neither the Sharingan nor its own normal slitted pupil appearance. But for that split second, we saw the Sharingan...

Perhaps the above-most picture, that of Juubi with "ShaRinnegan", is one of those instances, where Rikudou Sennin is casting a genjutsu of some sort on the beast. And briefly, during that moment, the Rinnegan ripple pattern is featured in its eye.

So IF THAT WERE TRUE, then that would mean that the Juubi's normal eye might be a Sharingan.

Would that mean that somehow, Rikudou Sennin locked the malice of the Juubi into the ancestor that inherited the doujutsu? In other words, the "hatred of the Uchiha clan" that Madara said Sasuke inherited is, in fact, a parting gift of Rikudou Sennin that came from Juubi's malice itself?

Thoughts?

NarutoForums

Old 09-17-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
Nimander
I has it
Kage

Nimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareilNimander est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Nimander

This is very similar to some theories that have been proposed in the past, but you've managed to elaborate on it more.

So honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was the case.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
Amrun
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

Location: If I were Lord Zetsu, I could teleport into a tree in Tokyo.
Amrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Amrun Send a message via MSN to Amrun

This is totally plausible.

I'm not sure why it never occurred to me.

Good job, wifey.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
MinatoEMS
Super Sayian Jinchuuriki
Special Jounin

MinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingFlash415 View Post
So, the Juubi's eye has the ripple pattern of the Rinnegan, and the tomoe of the Sharingan, both overlapping...

Spoiler:

For the longest time I thought it was what Juubi's eye looked like when the creature was alive, and perhaps it did...

But then this came to mind...

Naruto 501 page 08:

When Madara stared into Kyuubi's eyes, briefly the bijuu's eyes reflected the Sharingan, then turned into a pupil neither the Sharingan nor its own normal slitted pupil appearance. But for that split second, we saw the Sharingan...

Perhaps the above-most picture, that of Juubi with "ShaRinnegan", is one of those instances, where Rikudou Sennin is casting a genjutsu of some sort on the beast. And briefly, during that moment, the Rinnegan ripple pattern is featured in its eye.

So IF THAT WERE TRUE, then that would mean that the Juubi's normal eye might be a Sharingan.

Would that mean that somehow, Rikudou Sennin locked the malice of the Juubi into the ancestor that inherited the doujutsu? In other words, the "hatred of the Uchiha clan" that Madara said Sasuke inherited is, in fact, a parting gift of Rikudou Sennin that came from Juubi's malice itself?

Thoughts?
dude i agree 100% it makes sense because, lets look at it, it makes the most sense. we have also seen people inherit characteristics of the bijuu within a jinchuuriki parent, naruto's whiskers. Yes people he was born with them before he had the kyuubi in him. so it only makes sense the characteristics from the juubi could of been born to the eldest son. major rep to you ma'am.

Last edited by MinatoEMS; 09-17-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: putting in commas and correct gender address
Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
MovingFlash415
S-Class Missing-nin

MovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is CelestialMovingFlash415 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoEMS View Post
dude i agree 100% it makes sense because lets look at it makes the most sense as well as we have seen people inherit characteristics of the bijuu within a jinchuuriki parent naruto's whiskers. Yes people he was born with them before he had the kyuubi in him. so it only makes sense the characteristics from the juubi could of been born to the eldest son. major rep to you sir.
You just totally elaborated on the "somehow" part of my theory and rounded it out beautifully! Of course - that makes total sense!!! As a jinchuuriki himself, Rikudou Sennin might pass on certain characteristics to his children that came from his bijuu, in this case its malice and eventual eye appearance (the latter as a recessive gene since the first son inherited Rikudou's eyes instead - later the recessive gene might have been expressed as a Sharingan and the Uchiha clan began around that doujutsu). Just like how Kushina passed on Kyuubi's whiskers to Naruto... Thank you, and reps to you too, sir.

(Oh by the way, I'm a girl. Like wifey said.)

Old 09-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #6
MinatoEMS
Super Sayian Jinchuuriki
Special Jounin

MinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truthMinatoEMS is an honorable bastion of truth

My apologies ma'am

Old 09-17-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
Winchester Gospel
Celestial Serenade
Salieri

Winchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultraWinchester Gospel is the ne plus ultra

Ya, this has been mentioned a lot before. I prefer this theory, as it explains why the Sharingan can naturally control the tailed beasts while the Rinnegan can not.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:01 AM   #8
(510)THIZZ
THE PUPPET MASTER/SNAKE SAGE
ANBU Captain

(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial(510)THIZZ is Celestial

Damn! never thought of that, nice one.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
MovingFlash415
S-Class Missing-nin

tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchester Gospel View Post
Ya, this has been mentioned a lot before. I prefer this theory, as it explains why the Sharingan can naturally control the tailed beasts while the Rinnegan can not.
Hmm, I didn't think of that before... I just assumed that Uchiha could do it because the malice they inherited from the bijuu would become deadlier if honed by a human's disposition. Especially if the clan's been inbreeding for so long that the trait becomes dominantly expressed.

But that's not really fair to not take historical circumstances into account too... Anyone would resent being called someone else's dogs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoEMS View Post
My apologies ma'am
No worries!

Old 09-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
UltimateDeadpool
Lost and Found in Space
God of Shinobi

UltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is Rapturous

We also saw the Sharinnegan in Madara's Moon Eye plan, where he uses the Juubi's eye to cast the genjutsu on the world after becoming it's host, and we saw the Sharinnegan again in this chapter twice. It's no coincidence, the Sharinnegan is real.

I do agree about Rikudou cursing the Uchiha with the Juubi's hatred, even if it was inadvertent.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
MovingFlash415
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeadpool View Post
We also saw the Sharinnegan in Madara's Moon Eye plan, where he uses the Juubi's eye to cast the genjutsu on the world, and we saw the Sharinnegan again in this chapter. It's no coincidence, the Sharinnegan is real.
Hmm ...but the thing that makes me wonder is, would Madara obtain an illusion another way? What if he used his Sharingan to cast a genjutsu on the Rinnegan eyes? Kind of a reverse technique? Sort of like what he did with Kyuubi... And he would just need to become Juubi's Jinchuuriki to amass that bulk of spiritual power.

Spoiler:

Madara never said he would be casting an illusion on Juubi's eye. He said he would be making himself its jinchuuriki to use its powers to enhance the strength of his own eyes. I think he plans to use Nagato's Rinnegan eyes somehow to aid his own eyes in casting the actual illusion.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
UltimateDeadpool
Lost and Found in Space
God of Shinobi

UltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingFlash415 View Post
Hmm ...but the thing that makes me wonder is, would Madara obtain an illusion another way? What if he used his Sharingan to cast a genjutsu on the Rinnegan eyes? Kind of a reverse technique? Sort of like what he did with Kyuubi... And he would just need to become Juubi's Jinchuuriki to amass that bulk of spiritual power.
I'm not sure what you're saying, but I assume it's too elaborate.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #13
MovingFlash415
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeadpool View Post
I'm not sure what you're saying, but I assume it's too elaborate.
Sorry, I added this in a second ago to my other post:

Spoiler:

Madara never said he would be casting an illusion on Juubi's eye. He said he would be making himself its jinchuuriki to use its powers to enhance the strength of his own eyes. I think he plans to use Nagato's Rinnegan eyes somehow to aid his own eyes in casting the actual illusion.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #14
aiyanah

aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!

It depends on when RS's sons were born. If it was after he sealed Juubi then it is plausible that the older son inherited the Juubi's hatred.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #15
IpHr0z3nI
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

IpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is RapturousIpHr0z3nI is Rapturous

Good theory prior to this chapter.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...hnique&page=11

But we see the Jubi again, this time minus Rikudo Sannin, and it still has the same eyes.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #16
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I dont think the 'Sharrinegan' we see on the Juubi is the result of any genjutsu. That was his eye. Rikudo sealed the beast and gained retarded power levels along with the doujutsu. He then had sons who were blessed with an equal portion of those powers.

I believe the tomoe represent the evil & malice Juubi held and when Rikudo became a Jinchuuriki the tomoe became suppressed due to Rikudo's good nature. The older son was, in a sense, cursed by the evil held deep within the the magic eyes and would later submit to that power and awaken the tomoe.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #17
Sniffers
Ninja dogs ftw!
Kage

Sniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is ElysianSniffers is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpHr0z3nI View Post

But we see the Jubi again, this time minus Rikudo Sannin, and it still has the same eyes.
This.

The theory has become unlikely at this point. Though to be honest I never thought it was likely. Such a flashback picture wouldn't show such a momentary thing.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #18
auem
always a wind behind your back
Legendary Ninja

auem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendantauem is Ascendant

very much popular theory,many times stated previously...
even after this chapter it is very much possible that jubi's eye was the original sharingan..
we just see jubi sitting here,it could be rikodu looking at him/he is sealed inside rikodu already.....the image prove nothing..

Old 09-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #19
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

It's really hard to know at this point although we do know that Rikudou had the shin'nregan himself and I'm willing to bet that was a product of becoming the juubi's jin. One thing that seems clear though is that he had the rin'negan before becoming the juubi's jin.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #20
MinatoEMS
Super Sayian Jinchuuriki
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpHr0z3nI View Post

thats the same picture we first saw of the juubi when RS was standing in front of him, all they did was minus out RS. that doesn't mean that the juubi had both those eyes without RS there.

And for sake of argument, say the juubi did have those eyes, that would mean the only way for the juubi to have the rinnegan with his eyes is if the juubi was originally created by RS himself too, or the juubi used to be human before morphing some how. otherwise theres no explanation that i can think of