PEINS RING DEBATE!!! INPUT NEEDED - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 09-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
kryptikashi
Academy Student

kryptikashi has a spectacular aura aboutkryptikashi has a spectacular aura aboutkryptikashi has a spectacular aura about
Kyuubi PEINS RING DEBATE!!! INPUT NEEDED

ok so im a big pein fan... and as such im planning on cosplaying the main pain to next kamurikon.

ive been able to find out without a doubt what the symbol on his ring is (meaning "zero") however im having trouble finding out what color the ring should be every ring collection i find online says it should be a light bluish purple however the rings i find that are close to that color have a symbol other than that which appears in the manga right before Hinata attempts to save naruto from pein.
i have a "replica" ring with the correct symbol but its orange and the only replicas i find with the correct symbol are orange... am i going to have to custom make a ring here or what lol

hoping i can get some input thank you

-Kryptikashi

NarutoForums

Old 09-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

I've only seen the colors described as purplish-gray. But I'm just repeating what I've seen from Narutopedia. I know it is cited as information being from one of the Databooks, but I can't seem to find an actual page. Not that I tried to look terribly hard.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
Hi Im God
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Hi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is CelestialHi Im God is Celestial

haha I totally read the thread title as PENIS.

Attention to ring detail but no attention to spelling the character's name right.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
Sora

Sora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is Divine

me too
XD
I swore it said penis

Old 09-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
A.E.G.I.S
Legendary Ninja

A.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is CelestialA.E.G.I.S is Celestial

Don't make them and pretend you forgot all about them like Kishimoto.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
Rache

Rache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is ElysianRache is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Im God View Post
haha I totally read the thread title as PENIS.

Attention to ring detail but no attention to spelling the character's name right.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PENIS RING DEBATE

Old 09-09-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
Nikushimi
The Rail Tracer
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

Just cosplay as a character that doesn't suck. Problem solved.

EDIT: Though, you could also just not cosplay at all and keep your self-respect intact. But hey, to each his own.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #8
aiyanah

aiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSaiyanah is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

Totally read that as PENIS

Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
gohan570
Pew Pew Lazerpanda
Examiner

gohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hopegohan570 is a paragon of hope

I really thought that this thread was about piercing your penis

Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #10
Nawheetos
I stay crunchy
Elite Jounin

Nawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Nawheetos Send a message via Skype™ to Nawheetos

Thought thread title was penis ring debate

Actually subject is less intriguing

Edit: Oh good I'm not the only one

Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #11
Necessary Evil
Disciple of Thunder

Necessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is TranscendentNecessary Evil is Transcendent

when i looked at the title of this thread i was something like this :

thought it said penis :D

Old 09-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #12
Euraj
Warrior Prophet
God of Shinobi

Euraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Euraj Send a message via Yahoo to Euraj

Are you trying to win a contest or something? Just go with white and call it a day. If some nerd actually tells you it's the wrong color, then at least you'll be able to go over it with a marker.