Welcome to the Naruto Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The Naruto Forums Character Popularity Tournament is nearing its end. Make sure to vote in the last few threads here!
This First Hokage married Uzumaki Mito, Fourth Hokage married Uzumaki Kushina and Fifth Hokage has to married Uzumaki Naruto. That's what this club is base of off. Any Hokages that their number starts with a F. They have to married a Uzumaki Clan member. This is a Romantic club only. No bashing this couple. So hope you'll have fun in this club.
Owner of FC:
Danshi the Owner
We will not hunt you down for being off-topic, but please follow these guidelines and spare us all.
1. Anything related to NARUTO is absolutely not spam. (Please adhere to the Forum Rules and use spoiler tags when you post information far ahead of the English releases.)
2. Obviously, anything pertaining to Tsunade and/or Naruto is not spam.
3. Conversing about our daily lives and other personal topics might be considered spam in other places, but not here. How much fun would it be to only ever talk to the people here about one subject? (That’s not exactly how you pictured us, was it?) Why not try to get to know some of your fellow members, since it would seem we all have at least one common interest?
4. Never-ending chains of posts that just say “OMG HI!” over and over again, however, is spam.
5. Posts that containing similar content to the following will not be tolerated. Save it for your private conversations, kindly. (“lawl *raeps*”)
6. Anyone is welcome to post so long as they keep things clean, meaning no insults, flames, trolling, or harassment. Treat us with kindness and respect and we will do so in return. The Golden Rule does actually apply in real life, ladies and gentlemen. So please just remember to be tolerant and respectful of everyone. ~Enjoy your stay, and have fun!