Akatsuki HEIGHT Chart - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 08-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Mocha
Genin

Mocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Mocha
Default Akatsuki HEIGHT Chart

Got bored over the summer, so I decided to compare the official heights of my favourite group.

Ahh, it's really long... eue;;
Spoiler:

Mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
TekJounin
Crackhead Jounin
Forever Young

TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.

Oh! That's very well done.

Interesting that Konan is taller than Deidara and Sasori. It's one thing to read the heights in the data book & altogether another to see them side by side.

Great idea! And I like your style. Only thing missing was the clouds on the cloaks.

TekJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Mocha
Genin

Mocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truthMocha is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Mocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekJounin View Post

Interesting that Konan is taller than Deidara and Sasori. It's one thing to read the heights in the data book & altogether another to see them side by side.

Great idea! And I like your style. Only thing missing was the clouds on the cloaks.
Thank you!!

By the time I realized the clouds were missing, I had already merge all the layers together. D; So instead I stuck a giant cloud in the bg LOL.
I'm missing a few other details as well. Zetsu's flytrap wasn't included though because I wasn't exactly sure how tall it was...

Mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
theopalappeal
Academy Student

theopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hopetheopalappeal is a paragon of hope

Your style is very gorgeous. I just love Deidara's hair.

It makes me want to pet it. XD

theopalappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #5
Maria Antonia
We were Born to Die
Chuunin

Maria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hopeMaria Antonia is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by theopalappeal View Post
Your style is very gorgeous. I just love Deidara's hair.

It makes me want to pet it. XD
This.
I nearly swooned when I saw Dei's hair. Its gorgeous. He's gorgeous.

Maria Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #6
Extasee
old man fucker
Missing-nin

Extasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is AscendantExtasee is Ascendant

Deidara looks so cute.

Extasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Alice
arsenic and molasses

Alice has disabled reputation

Splendid shading. And lol lil Sasori

Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
Invidia
ᴄᴏᴏʟ

Invidia has disabled reputation

Haha, this is awesome. I like your style!

Invidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Theyre so cute, love your style and the colours
Lol Kisame 6'5

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
Butō Rengoob
Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

Butō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Butō Rengoob

Nice, i've been wanting to see a height chart for them.

Butō Rengoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
Cocatrola
Catch me if you can .
ANBU Captain

Cocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Cocatrola

I love it

Deidara looks so cute, and the shading is well done.

Cocatrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
UltimateDeadpool
Married
God of Shinobi

UltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is RapturousUltimateDeadpool is Rapturous

It really is surprising how tall some of them are, before their heights were fully revealed I had some different guesses.

Anyone remember when Kakuzu was a giant as a shadow? lol.

UltimateDeadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #13
Rabbit and Rose
Phantom adoration
Kage

Rabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is TranscendentRabbit and Rose is Transcendent

i didn't think sasori would be that short, konans model height
you did this very well

Rabbit and Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #14
Uchiha fan
Prodiogy
Chuunin

Uchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of lightUchiha fan is a glorious beacon of light

Cool U should make more height charts comparing other characters!

Uchiha fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

nicely done, its also accurate.

Judecious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Anberlina
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Anberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is LuminaryAnberlina is Luminary

I love your style, Konan and Deidara are so georgeus in this

Deidara is as tall as me lol.

Anberlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #17
Katzuki
ギルガメッシュ

Katzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareilKatzuki est le sans pareil

Awsome picture.
Love Deidara's Hair ♥

Katzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #18
Daenerys Stormborn
Mother of Dragons

Daenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareilDaenerys Stormborn est le sans pareil

That's cute. And I knew Kisame was tall, but I didn't realize he was 6'5"!

Daenerys Stormborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #19
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

ShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is Elysian

It is interesting to see them all side by side. Beautiful work - I like your style.

ShurikenGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #20
Blueprint
Banned
Chuunin

Blueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of lightBlueprint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekJounin View Post

That was Sasori's teenage body so he probably didn't finish growing. Konan is a grown ass woman

Blueprint is offline   Reply With Quote