Akainu vs Aokiji - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive

Old 08-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Candy
ಠ_ಠ
Kage

Location: You dont need to see my rep bar to know Ive pierced the heavens
Candy has disabled reputation
Default Akainu vs Aokiji

Marine ford with all the ice that was there on the ground.

No restrictions, who takes this?

NarutoForums

Old 08-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Flame Emperor
Banned

Flame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is Ascendant

Are they fighting on the frozen ocean?

Old 08-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
crististar
stfu
Genin

crististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant futurecrististar has a brilliant future

Akainu due to showing feats to meld huge icebergs in seconds;)

Old 08-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Millennium Creed
The Alpha and the Omega
Missing-nin

Millennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Millennium Creed

So Akainu?

Aokiji's fleet admiral.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
αce
Puahah.

αce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultra

No he isn't.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
Millennium Creed
The Alpha and the Omega
Missing-nin

Millennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is TranscendentMillennium Creed is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Millennium Creed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Ace♠ View Post
No he isn't.
He's about to be, at least according to Sengoku he will.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
αce
Puahah.

αce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultra

Sengoku recommended him.

Akainu is probably gonna get confirmed as it, because the Gorousei are hardasses.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Gspot
El Capitan
S-Class Missing-nin

Gspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is Celestial

Akainu, it seems. Because his element ploughs straight through Aokiji's.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:31 PM   #9
Canute87
Bomb Ahead

Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspot View Post
Akainu, it seems. Because his element ploughs straight through Aokiji's.
I wonder about that though. I mean that Ice block wasn't the full coldness of Aoi Kiji's Ice age. You should take into consideration the transfer of heat from one matter to the next, the fact that aoi Kiji's ice age froze ocean in seconds shows you how cold that attack was.

And it's not like that attack was a casual attack from Akainu either.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #10
Flame Emperor
Banned

Flame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is AscendantFlame Emperor is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canute87 View Post
I wonder about that though. I mean that Ice block wasn't the full coldness of Aoi Kiji's Ice age. You should take into consideration the transfer of heat from one matter to the next, the fact that aoi Kiji's ice age froze ocean in seconds shows you how cold that attack was.

And it's not like that attack was a casual attack from Akainu either.
Yes, but I think Magma > Ice.

Akainu's element is just more powerful. I doubt Aokiji can actually freeze Akainu's magma that easily. But don't get me wrong, it's not a walk in the park for Akainu either. He'll have to go all out with Aokiji, but imo, he'll come out on top.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #11
Candy
ಠ_ಠ
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
Yes, but I think Magma > Ice.

Akainu's element is just more powerful. I doubt Aokiji can actually freeze Akainu's magma that easily. But don't get me wrong, it's not a walk in the park for Akainu either. He'll have to go all out with Aokiji, but imo, he'll come out on top.
Think about it. Magma going into water turns it to stone, so what does that say a about a super cold attack?

Old 08-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #12
Sir Crocodile
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Sir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is Celestial

If they fought on the frozen ocean floor it would be a different match completely.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #13
Flame Emperor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
Think about it. Magma going into water turns it to stone, so what does that say a about a super cold attack?
You're right....

Though that's why I said Akainu would have to go all out. Now that I think about it, Aokiji has amazing speed feats. He'll have Akainu on his toes. This is a tough match.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #14
Bluebeard
Maria Maria
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

Akainu .

He should be around his fellow Admirals in terms of speed (well, except for when Kizaru becomes light), so he can probably keep up with Aokiji.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
Champagne Supernova
Eagles Become Vultures
Kage

Champagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is Rapturous

Unless Aokiji can freeze things at absolute zero Akainu should take this with some difficulty

Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #16
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crocodile View Post
If they fought on the frozen ocean floor it would be a different match completely.
why?...its not like he can manipulate the ice...

Old 08-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #17
Candy
ಠ_ಠ
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry77 View Post
why?...its not like he can manipulate the ice...
actually he can

Old 08-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #18
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous

This is basically battle of the elements here, but imo ice wins, i believe freezing magma is within aokijis abilities

Old 08-03-2010, 05:05 AM   #19
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

Tough to call,

Akainu seems to have the superior DF, however, Aokiji should be able to freeze magma, no?
This is not a manga where the best DF user wins, is Aokiji superior when it comes down to h2h? Who knows.

It's really tough to call, I'll go with Akainu now, he was the only Admiral that actually killed a WB commander, took away half of WB's face, took two quake punches and was temporarily out, came back, defeated two Revolutionaries, Jimbei etcetera.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:18 AM   #20
Phoenix Zoro
First mate of Kaidou Pirates
Elite Jounin

Phoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is Luminary

I really wanna say aokiji because of how cool he is with everything, but i think based on feats and hype akainu has the edge. If kiji can freeze to sub-zero levels though, he could very easily have the edge here.